TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette

TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette
TheBalm MMN inside/eyeshadowsTheBalm MMN frontTheBalm MMN back/ingredients

4.7

on 9/8/2015 4:48:00 AM

Ooooh i'm in love with all the Matts. Silky, pigmented, flattering (yeah, the cold grey ones are a bit harder on my yellow skin, but good to blend with other colors), blendable! So beautiful! I'm blown away, and use it daily.

Update: well... my eyes hate this one, too. So if you have sicca or overly sensitive eyes - try it before you buy it. The grey colors look on me (fair yellow skin) like bruises XD

on 10/23/2014 10:25:00 AM

So far I am veeeeery satisfied with this palette! It has become my go-to palette for the daytime, and I've been having great fun putting together different looks. There's a good mix of cool and warm shades, a nice variety of different browns especially. Each eyeshadow seems to have good pigmentation, and the pans are enormous. This will last you a long time! I really needed a matte pallete to balance out all the shimmers you get in other palettes, so this worked out nicely.

on 12/9/2013 4:35:00 AM

I love this palette. I love the yellow and red shades - they suit me really well. There's a great range of browns. The cream/white is a bit bright - something a teensy bit toned down would have been perfect. As it is, I still tend to use the palette by itself which means it's also easy to use!