TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette

4.2

on 11/5/2017 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

It is a mostly cool tone palette. The lighter shades are a little on the powdery side, but the fall out is minimal. The shadows are also very buildable and they blend very smoothly and beautifully. The pans are huge in this palette so you will definitely get your money’s worth. Overall, the shades in the palettes are quite easy to work with and you can definitely do a full look with just this palette alone.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Great quality v pigmented v blendabe. The result is great. Looks awesome with a black liquid liner. Better quality than Dior etc.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This palette should be with every girl
Pigment, great choice of colors , lasts long
The only con is quite pricey

* buy it from feelunique ( trusted website ) , get 15% off for your first order http://referme.to/7rhE5To

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Most useful palette I'd ever have. There are several reasons why I think it is. First, A+ for the packaging. It holds a lot of product in a thin and sturdy cardboard packaging. It is also light weight and is about the same size as an ipad mini, which makes it a very easy product to carry around. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and the formula is great with minimal fall out. The colors are perfect, you can make a million looks with this palette alone or pair it with other eyeshadows. The darker colors can be use as eyeliner and the lighter ones like Matte Singh and Matte Lombardi can be used as an all over lid shadow or transitioning shadow. The slightly darker mauve color, like Matte Abdul and Matte Hung can be use on the outer corner of the eyelids. I use this palette everyday and I love it. I highly recommend it.

on 11/17/2013 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love the colors of this palette. I think they are beautiful! I also think the packaging of the palette is cute! It has a nice big mirror and the pan sizes are amazing! That is about the end of the pros for me however. I've had this palette for so long now and I never find myself reaching for it. I find it so chalky and hard to blend. I also find that the pigmentation just isn't up to par with other eyeshadows I own. I don't recommend this palette and for the price I think you have way better options out there.