TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette

TheBalm MMN inside/eyeshadowsTheBalm MMN frontTheBalm MMN back/ingredients

4.6

on 3/12/2017 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this palette about 2 years ago when it was on sale at Myer and I adored the cute packaging, I didn't know anything about the shadows but I'm so glad I purchased it. As the name suggests it's a palette full of matte, nuetral shadows. I use every single one of these shades, which is extremely rare for me with an eyeshadow palette, I usually buy a whole palette for 3 or 4 shades and leave the rest untouched but all the shades in the palette are equally amazing. For matte eyeshadows, they are VERY soft and blendable and VERY pigmented. I use the white and yellow shades mixed together as an all over base and other shadows blend flawlessly on top. The dark brown shade looks so pretty to line the lid and they all stay in place and don't transfer.
The packaging is cardboard with a mirror, the pan sizes are big so you get great value and they last a long time.
I love this palette and it's my go to everyday palette for matte shadows, I would 100% repurchase as I can't name a bad thing about this product.

on 10/23/2014 10:25:00 AM

So far I am veeeeery satisfied with this palette! It has become my go-to palette for the daytime, and I've been having great fun putting together different looks. There's a good mix of cool and warm shades, a nice variety of different browns especially. Each eyeshadow seems to have good pigmentation, and the pans are enormous. This will last you a long time! I really needed a matte pallete to balance out all the shimmers you get in other palettes, so this worked out nicely.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've eyed Meet Matte Nude for awhile and didn't feel like nine matte shades was worth the price of $42, so I went on Amazon and found it 50% off. Thebalm often has flash sales and is on other sites for a discount. I would never pay full price for their products. They're good products/formulas, but the packaging is cheap cardboard and plastic. It's a great matte palette and the shades are wearable. I really like Abdul and Hung because you don't often find those shades. Matte palettes are no longer as common as they were 10+ years ago, so I think everyone needs at least one in their collection.

@ Nancygia, you're talking about the first Meet Matte palette and not this one.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was extremely excited to try this out because
a.) Its from TheBalm and
b.) It's Matte in Nude colours (yes please)

and I honestly had no idea what the formula would be like I didn't know weather it'd be powdery or what not and when I got to use it- I was totally amazed. Like I seriously just broke up with my UD Naked 2 Palette because this is SO SO much better. It's creamier and stays on longer and you don't even need an eye primer. It's so creamy that it just really blends in smoothly and it has a soft texture airbrushed finish and it doesn't fall under your eye when you're doing a smokey eye with it and it's just truly amazing

on 12/9/2013 4:35:00 AM

I love this palette. I love the yellow and red shades - they suit me really well. There's a great range of browns. The cream/white is a bit bright - something a teensy bit toned down would have been perfect. As it is, I still tend to use the palette by itself which means it's also easy to use!