TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette

TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette
TheBalm MMN inside/eyeshadowsTheBalm MMN frontTheBalm MMN back/ingredients

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Great quality v pigmented v blendabe. The result is great. Looks awesome with a black liquid liner. Better quality than Dior etc.

I love it

on 3/12/2017 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this palette about 2 years ago when it was on sale at Myer and I adored the cute packaging, I didn't know anything about the shadows but I'm so glad I purchased it. As the name suggests it's a palette full of matte, nuetral shadows. I use every single one of these shades, which is extremely rare for me with an eyeshadow palette, I usually buy a whole palette for 3 or 4 shades and leave the rest untouched but all the shades in the palette are equally amazing. For matte eyeshadows, they are VERY soft and blendable and VERY pigmented. I use the white and yellow shades mixed together as an all over base and other shadows blend flawlessly on top. The dark brown shade looks so pretty to line the lid and they all stay in place and don't transfer.
The packaging is cardboard with a mirror, the pan sizes are big so you get great value and they last a long time.
I love this palette and it's my go to everyday palette for matte shadows, I would 100% repurchase as I can't name a bad thing about this product.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This palette should be with every girl
Pigment, great choice of colors , lasts long
The only con is quite pricey

* buy it from feelunique ( trusted website ) , get 15% off for your first order http://referme.to/7rhE5To

The pigmentation is amazing, there are some great colors and I can create some great looks with it. Love it

on 2/18/2015 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Ok, this palette is amazing!!! just for reference, I am a woman of color whom is approximately an NC44/C6 scale, based upon Mac's shade scale. These eyeshadows are so buttery, blend amazing, and last all day! I used UD'S Eyeshadow Primer potion.

on 1/26/2015 6:01:00 AM

For a long time I couldn't decide whether to purchase this palette, and now I'm SO glad I did.

The palette contains 9 neutral-toned matte eyeshadows in both warm and cool tones. The amount of product is huge, 25.5 g / 0.9 OZ in total, which makes this a great value (I purchased mine for about 30 ). The cardboard packaging is lightweight and comes with a sleeve and a good-sized mirror. However, it might not be ideal for traveling as cardboard's not a very durable material. Personally, I adore the light and thin cardboard packaging with the large mirror. The shadows are mica-based, talc-free and unfragranced.

As to the quality of the shadows, I'm impressed: they're very pigmented, easy to blend, pretty true to the colors in the pan, and the fallout is minimal. I find myself reaching for this palette frequently for both everyday and special occasions makeup. I use these with a primer and they last well on my lids. The colors vary from pure white to dark brown.
This is an amazing palette for people with hooded eyes or for those who want a basic, all-rounder matte palette to replenish their shimmery e/s palettes. It's also a great value for money as the pigmentation is great and the shadows are huge.

However, if you love shimmery colors or only use warm or cool colors, you might not find it as useful. Please note also that the palette does't contain a basic black eyeshadow, only a deep brown. This is also not the best palette for traveling (although it's lightweight) since it's quite big and most likely not very durable. If these aren't problems for you, I'd say that definitely try this out! :)

on 1/19/2015 9:59:00 PM

I bought this on ebay as I was looking for an affordable nude eye palette and this did not disappoint! The texture is creamy easy to apply and has good color payoff- only the white on this palette flaked alittle but otherwise the colors are varied and coordinate well with each other. I keep it in my office and it gives polished and profession look. well worth the price which in my view gives good mileage compared to my expensive nudes like the urban decay nude palettes....

on 10/23/2014 10:25:00 AM

So far I am veeeeery satisfied with this palette! It has become my go-to palette for the daytime, and I've been having great fun putting together different looks. There's a good mix of cool and warm shades, a nice variety of different browns especially. Each eyeshadow seems to have good pigmentation, and the pans are enormous. This will last you a long time! I really needed a matte pallete to balance out all the shimmers you get in other palettes, so this worked out nicely.

This is a great matte pallete the shadows are quite large and you need so little shadow. I do not think I will run out of any of these shadows. I am a bit worried about the shadows braking when traveling due to the packaging that's what happened to another the balm palette I owned. I bought mine on hautelook for $18 which is really cheap for a palette that normally is $48 now that I own it and have used it for months I can say I would pay the $48 for it but before I would not have.