TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette
TheBalm MMN inside/eyeshadowsTheBalm MMN frontTheBalm MMN back/ingredients

This nude palette is wonderful.The color is pigmented and not too glittering. Matt Lombardi is one of my favorite because it can cover the vein ( the blueish or greenish color on the eyelid) and it looks like my skin color ! The dark color can be used for eyebrows since the color looks so natural. The other great thing is this eyeshadow is easy to remove with makeup cleanser. Sadly, not all color can be used for a natural look.

Packaging is really good because it consisted mirror inside so you can use it anywhere you want. The base of the packaging might be a card/ carton and magnet.

Overall I really like this product for daily wear.

on 7/20/2016 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Let me start off by saying I LOVE The Balm and their packaging! It's so creative.

The packaging, although paperish, seems pretty heavy-duty. I would feel comfortable with putting this palette in my handbag. The magnet is sturdy and the mirror is nice and big.

You get plenty of product for the price. 25.5g in the palette, which means 2.83g per pan. Of course since I'm in Australia the price was a lot more than you'd pay in America. Not hideous but a hefty price.

I don't have the original Meet Matte but I've swatched it and I feel like the pigmentation has definitely improved since then.

The shade I wanted most, Matt Abdul, was in my opinion the least pigmented. It's still pretty good but honestly I feel you can get drugstore shades that are better.

They last a decent amount of time and do become slightly muddy if you don't use a primer, but they're great to blend.

Overall I don't think I'd purchase this palette again. I love it and reach for it frequently but I feel like the shades are VERY dupable, even with lower end makeup.

on 7/21/2014 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this palette off of Haute Look for a discounted price, at about $18, so it was a really good deal. It comes with nine nude, matte eyeshadows, and you get a lot of product in this. The palette has a pretty wide range of neutrals, from a stark white, to warm toned browns, to some taupes. I do wish there was a lighter flesh toned shadow, which is what I tend to use as a blending color. However, the palette is overall very versatile and appropriate for everyday. I love the big mirror and the clever names of the shadows. And as always, TheBalm shadows are extremely pigmented. I like this a lot more than my Stila In the Know palette, which is another neutral, matte palette.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Best eyeshadow palette! TheBalm is such a great brand and I can't believe how much I love this palette. Before my best friend bought me this for Christmas last year, all I've really tried from TheBalm was their blush and was never super impressed.

Finally, when I tried the Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette, I was instantly shocked. These eyeshadows are so pigmented and are creamy. I know, this products aren't cream eyeshadows but they blend just like one. I recommend this product for new eyeshadow wearers as you can easily get that perfect blended look with these shadows.

I was so shocked when I put this on because it is so incredibly soft. I also love the colours as a nude palette. I'm sure you've noticed but most "nude" palettes are a lot of different shades of brown. This palette has a lot of neutral colours that people wouldn't usually consider such as a dark purple (Matt Hung/Matt Abdul), a pink (Matt Singh) and a grey (Matt Johnson).

Oh, and before I go, let's just talk about how much I love "Matt Lombardi". Although this colour is quite "yellow" this is a perfect colour - for my skin - to blend my crease colour into as it blends nicely and acts as a great lid colour. It is yellow so it cancels out the blueish tones around my eye.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was extremely excited to try this out because
a.) Its from TheBalm and
b.) It's Matte in Nude colours (yes please)

and I honestly had no idea what the formula would be like I didn't know weather it'd be powdery or what not and when I got to use it- I was totally amazed. Like I seriously just broke up with my UD Naked 2 Palette because this is SO SO much better. It's creamier and stays on longer and you don't even need an eye primer. It's so creamy that it just really blends in smoothly and it has a soft texture airbrushed finish and it doesn't fall under your eye when you're doing a smokey eye with it and it's just truly amazing