3.2

price range

Reviews

3.0

5 years ago

It is my first application so I will make an update about the results. But in the meantime I will talk about how it feels texture wise. When you apply, apply a thin layer. Not Only so you don't get the oily effect (I am oily skin) but also b/c I agree when the people say that it does peel and rub off. I applied it in sections & once, very lightly. Where I wanted to fix some areas it did it did rub off so I recommend that you put it on and don't mess with it again so I guess I cannot recommend for you to put makeup on. I'm going to do the serum and the moisturizer at night that's the only way that I feel like its gonna do full effect because if I put makeup like I said it's just going to rub off so then what is the point.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

5 years ago

Ok so ive been using this for about 2 months. I love it because it makes my skin brighter instantly! The only downside is when my skin is acting up and i have to use acne product this burns when i put it on. But on any otherday its wonderful. I got rid of those harsh acne products! I wont buy this again because im (trying) to use natural face products.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

3.0
fromBylaw

6 years ago

Ehhh...let's just say I don't HATE this. I bought it a couple of weeks ago and used it for about a week straight. I was relieved that it didn't really pill very much, in fact, very very little. It is a tad greasy which I expected (Go Go Gadget SPF), so if you like a dewy glow instead of a matte look, this would work for you. I'm that person that uses really light serums for moisture, Garnier Moisture Rescue is my go-to and lately been having a love affair with Hada Labo Replenishing Hydrator if that gives you an idea of how I usually moisturize, so the somewhat greasy and heavy feel of an SPF cream (which I dismayingly now need, apparently, since my age spots are not exactly improving) is not a great transition for me. I also recently moved to the Midwest and the humidity keeps me quite greasy. However, as I said, I don't HATE this even though I expected to. My primary care doctor recommended Lancome Genifique and this L'Oreal Youth Code SPF day cream was my on the spot substitute instead. I am DYING for the Genifique (tried it in store and the texture was luxurious and amazing) but put off by the price tag until I can get in to visit a dermatologist to see what their recommendation.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

6 years ago

I was so disappointed when I first tried this cream as it has sunscreen in it that leaves a slight white cast and a bit of shine. And since my skin gets oily the shine is the last thing I need. You have to apply makeup over the top of this , you can't really wear it on it's own. Saying that when you do apply makeup over the top it doesn't show through much but I would not re-purchase. It also gave me an itchy rash on my neck.

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

6 years ago

This works great with the serum that goes along with it. It moisturizes really well without feeling greasy. You just have to massage it into the skin and wait for it to sink in. It's a plus that is also has spf in it too.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age19-24