Etude House Oh m'Eye Line

Filtered by age: 25-29
Etude House Oh m'Eye Line
Oh m'Eye Line

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this when I first went to korea.. I agree with what the previous Korean reviewer mentioned its so cheap and it works much more better than stilla stay all day liner. I have oily lids and stilla just does not stay all day at my ends.

but the downside is product will crack.. I think if you keep it for too long the product ages thus is cracks.

for the super cheap price, its one of the best eyeliners in the market. recommend a try.

on 8/4/2014 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Really liking this so far in Charcoal, as it's a great "softer" alternative to black in summertime. I also really like the brush applicator. It's not quite as nice as the brush on the L'oreal Lineur Intense liner but a) it's way cheaper and b) it stays put longer so I'm pretty happy with it.

My one issue with application is that the brush is really short and the wand really long. My eyelashes are naturally very curly and pretty long, and there's no way I can angle the applicator so that the wand part doesn't wind up blobbing eyeliner all over my lashes. If only there were a more effective little plastic stopper (like on mascara) it would be worth a repurchase, but as it is I end up wasting a ton of product either wiping off the wand or scraping it off my eyelashes. This is the exact reason I don't buy MAC Liquidlast anymore either -- if someone's got a remedy, PM me and I'll be eternally grateful ;)

For six bucks it's OK for now, but I'll be on the hunt for something less messy.