Created with Sketch.

Reviews

Created with Sketch.
from

6 years ago

I used to use only liquid eyeliners, stopped using eyeliners then wanted to use eyeliner again. I watched a beauty show, it featured eyeliner pencils. I never liked them because they would ALWAYS smudge when I didn't want them to smudge, why I used only liquid liners. I decided to try the new liners, maybe they wouldn't smudge. I ordered some online, for really cheap, was sent the wrong kind of black (two kinds, glittering or matte), glittering. I HATE glitter, so I was not happy. I tried it anyways, found that the glitter is very tiny, like shimmer sized glitter but it did not make the black look shimmery. You could hardly tell there was glitter in it. So I could wear it and not look like I was wearing glitter. The formula is great! It didn't smudge on my hand, had to wash it off. I tried it on my eye, after applying bb cream and powder. Didn't line as dark as before (probably the powder) but still did a good job. Lined my water line, that faded a little bit after an hour or so but was still on there. I guess the quality of pencil liners have changed since I used them last, because these were great. I will buy more colors.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age30-35