Redken Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Intense

Redken Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Intense
Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Intense

4.2

Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Camelina Sativa Oil/Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde

on 9/15/2017 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have dyed, fine, dry, wavy, long, tangly hair. I use this as a hair mask (I apply it a couple hours before taking a shower) and oh my god?! The first time I used it I was amazed at the results.

I have to say though, using coconut oil as a hair mask I get a really similar outcome...

on 2/7/2017 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Get the Intense version in the black bottle not the regular version in the amber bottle. There is a huge difference. The regular version in the amber bottle is strictly a shine product. It's not moisturizing at all and has a very potent cologne smell that clings to everything it touches. I tossed it in the trash.

I adore the Intense version, it's quickly become a HG product for me. Silicone free products are difficult to find in general but finding a hair oil is next to impossible. It's a pity that this product is discontinued because I adore it. I mostly use it after I wash my hair. The dropper works ok but the button only fills up about halfway with each pump. I tend to use about two half-pumps on my collarbone length thick but fine hair. It doesn't irritate my skin which a lot of hair products do. I don't really condition my hair in the shower so applying this after shampoo is great. It's moisturizing without weighing the hair down.

on 11/25/2016 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Can someone tell me if I'm using this product incorrectly? Im using the regular Redken Diamond Shatterproof Oil (not the intense version). I apply 3 drops to wet towel dried hair and it turns my thick coarse 2c asian tresses into hard straw. Gave it to my sister-in-law, who has incredibly fine hair, to try. And it did the same to her. We both blow-dry our hair. Will never blow money again on this product.

on 9/12/2016 2:23:00 PM

Pros: 1- smells so divine , 2- softens and nourishes hair without weighing it down especially if used as an overnight treatment, 3- silicon free. Cons: Non

on 2/28/2016 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Holy crap I think this is sailing it's way into hg territory! I have the worst hair you could imagine! Think coarse, stubborn, thick, long, wavy, dry... You get the idea it's a pain in the a but anyway.. This stuff makes my hair instantly LIGHTER (but how?! Idk!) softer, prettier, like O MG very happy with this product. Also a little goes a long way like any oil but like I said THIS doesn't weigh your hair somehow! Love this!

on 2/3/2016 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

first I was afraid to use oil without cone,
also i just cant stand smell of many hair oil ,for example pureology oil.

hair oil no cone is sounds bit heavy on my hair or cause weight down my hair.
finaly i got this oil and live it !
there is many way to use,
1. mix with other oil.( I mix it with l'anza keratin healing oil )just 1 drop each.
2. apply on dry hair.
3. apply on wet hair then towl dried.
4. oil rinsing.
5.apply on knee,elbow.
6. oil mask over night.
etc.

on 1/3/2016 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dry, fine long coloured hair (but a lot of it) and I'm not convinced with this product. Don't get me wrong the packaging is AMAZING and it looks beautiful, lovely bottle, but really isn't that great. First time I used too much, I used 6 drops even though the package said 2-3 because my hair is long, but it completely greased up my hair! Second time I used 3 as per the instructions, but it made little difference to my hair - no shine and no visible difference to the £6 loreal oil I normally use. Very disappointed, but will keep using it as the packaging suggests different uses (e.g before shampooing or mixed in with hair treatments). I have the gold bottle not the black one in the picture.

on 12/28/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I have fine, color-treated hair with an oily scalp and dry ends. I use this after I shower and before I blow dry my hair. I use a couple drops along with the Chi Keratin Silk Infusion and my normally frizzy hair comes out smooth, sleek, soft and shiny.

In the beginning I made the mistake of using too much and it weighed my hair down but after a couple trial and errors I found a dime size amount of the silk infusion and 2-3 drops of the diamond oil are the perfect amount for my long (just past the middle of my back) hair. I concentrate on the mid-shaft and ends and avoid my scalp completely.

The bottle is sturdy glass, not plastic like I expected, so I make sure to keep it away from the edge of the sink. Can you imagine trying to clean this up after a spill?

The only down size is the price. It's currently listed for $40 at Ulta. You use a very small amount so it will last a while but $40 still seems pretty steep. I'd buy it again but only if it's on sale or if I had a coupon.

Absolutely LOVE this product I've had it for months and at first didn't like it at all but I wasn't using it correctly which is why I know a lot of people dislike this product. I use two drops max on my fine damaged hair after the shower in damp hair and let air dry and after styling my hair it looks feels smells everything is healthy and fresh. Wouldn't go back to anything else my hair hasn't felt this healthy and nice in a longtime

on 7/28/2015 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

No body on here is using it correctly. On the bottle and on the Redken site it tells you to put it in your hair before shampoing or overnight as a mask before shampooing. This product works great when you use it correctly.

Popular Hair Products