Cover FX Total Cover Cream Foundation SPF 30

3.4

Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tris (PPG-3 Benzyl Ether) Citrate, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Squalane, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dehydroacetic Acid, Bisabolol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide 2, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Holy grail!!
First of all I love the shade range it's the second foundation that I've ever bought that matched perfectly for my tan olive skin, I'm using G+60 (Mac c5/Becca olive/Bareminerals Honeycomb 20)
It melts into the skin and fills my pores better than any other foundation I've tried, and I tried so many. The texture allows a perfect blend with a brush and with a beauty blender, it looks very luminous and like a healthy glow. Very long wearing and so far it doesn't separate on my face (and it's a huge problem for me). It minimizes texture, acne, redness, hyper pigmentation (i totally didn't expect that, no foundation/concealer ever did that for me). It doesn't cling to dry patches and my skin loves it during the winter months. It's super travel friendly and love the packaging and how I can dig in with a brush. It covers a lot with minimal product and looks very much like skin. Coverage is buildible. It doesn't flashback and it looks very flawless yet skinlike in pictures. I love it.
Also I said this is luminous and my skin is oily so I set it with the cover fx matte setting powder in medium and they work amazing together. Repurchasing for life

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had I high hopes for this. I wanted full coverage, a match for nw10, compact/easy to travel with and apply. It delivered on easy to apply/compact, and I can't fault Cover Fx's shade range. But wow, this looks bad.
*Shade: So I purchased this in P10, which is the lightest shade for cool undertones. I was matched with P20 and really should have gone with that, but it looked too dark/pink in the store, so I got P10. I am Nw10 and it I'd say P10 is almost right, though a bit too light and too neutral. P10 in Cover Fx would be a perfect N5 IMO.
*Application: Anyway, the SA applied with a stiff, flat-topped kabuki, which turns out to be the best way. I tried the sponge at home, and while super easy, delivered way too much product and looked flat and greasy. Either way is pretty easy to apply though. I found the best way was to dot across the face with a flat-top, and then blend with the sponge.
*Coverage: Wow, they aren't kidding, this is FULL coverage. I have raccoon eye dark circles and I practically didn't need my under-eye concealer. If you seek full coverage and aren't concerned about finish/feeling, you may have a friend here!
*Finish: Herein lies the problem. It looks really bad. Flat, dimensionless, a bit greasy. I tried multiple application methods and none made that big of a difference. An illuminating finishing powder helped a bit, but really didn't solve the problem. My first thought upon application was a flashback to some very ancient, pancake type makeup we had in community theater 25 years ago, brand unknown, but that stuff was like glue on the face and had a very greasy feel. The Cover FX looks a bit greasy and feels kind of tight and sticky.Yet in spite of the greasy sheen it still looks incredibly dull and flat. Maybe that is the cost of doing business with truly full coverage? I have no idea, but this stuff just looks bad. A few hours wear and I felt it looked somewhat patchy. Adding powder seemed to make it more patchy. My skin is not oily, by the way.
*Verdict: In spite of ease of application and shade selection, I will not be repurchasing. In fact, I don't even know how I will come close to using up what I have. As a concealer it lacks the right undertone, though coverage would be perfect.

Great coverage and shade selection. I was in the shade P20. Vegan and cruelty-free. The packaging is great - even the sponge included works really well with this product. It blends super easily and gives medium to full coverage. The reason I will not buy again is because it made my fine lines and pitted acne scars look dried out and it accentuated them. I really wanted to love this, but after about three hours, I felt like it made me look older. I think younger women who need to cover some active acne and spots and older women without a lot of skin texture would really love this. Unfortunately, it just didn't work out for me.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Had high hopes for this foundation because I love cream compacts for travel but this formula was thick, did not blend well, and caked up even with a single, thin application (it was NOT buildable unless you like looking like cake face). The formula sank into fine lines, broke up throughout the day, clung to dry patches and did not absorb oil. May work better for normal/combination skin (I have normal to dry) but doesn't look very natural. Very disappointed considering the price!

Lets begin shall we?

This coverage is AMAZING. I used to apply this with a beauty blender, that didn't work for me as I would of liked it to.

I then started applying it with one of my Sigma 'powder' brushes ( i do not have it on hand so i don't remember what number it was ) and found that worked better as it picked up more product and applied it much evenly.

The coverage is medium to full, it is definatelly buildable and you better believe, this will leave your skin FLAWLESS.

The texture is creamy (obviously) but it is so lightweight and feels amazing on the skin, almost like you have nothing on.

NOW, when wearing this throughout the WHOLE day, you will notice that this foundation transfers soooo much!! SO much :( !!!

Having an oily T-zone did not go well with this foundation either, this made my forehead glow, and not in a good way!! This also really made my nose oily!

The next time I use this, I will apply my prolong wear on my forehead area and the cover fx everywhere else, I will see how I go and hopefully i get an okay result. But to be fair i really cannot justify purchasing this at $65 (aud) I think that is a little too much...

This is my first cream foundation so I cannot compare this to any other one!

In all honesty as oily as this makes me, i still really love it!! :( wah!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this product after seeing Amrezy constantly post about it on snapchat. After using it a few times it reminded me why I've never loved cream foundations! They are just harder to work with and blend than liquids and I found myself constantly dipping my brush back in to the product (which isn't great for sanitary reasons) My compact is now so dirty I don't use it anymore and I was no where near hitting pan. It's a no from me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been looking for a similar product to the discontinued Becca foundation stick for a while, and this comes close to being just as good. I like the coverage, a little goes a long way - I use a foundation brush to apply. I have a lot of ruddiness and this covers it completely. The only downside is that your skin needs to be well moisturized. If it's dry, this can sometimes highlight a dry patch.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

El color es perfecto para mí. Cover FX tiene los mejores colores que he encontrado en bases de maquillaje. Mi piel es grasosa y tengo rosácea. Uso G-40. Sin embargo, esta base en crema no me funciona. En menos de una hora mi piel está brillante y con parches. Además se transfiere fácilmente. Sin embargo, la uso y me someto a estar limpiando el brillo, porque el color es realmente perfecto para mí. Trataré con otra presentación de la misma marca.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this because so many people on YouTube raved about it and I loved how it looked on them. I need to realize I don't have the same skin as everyone else. I have sensitive, oil slick skin. The most I get is a 2 hour wear from my makeup. I got this in the shade G60, beautiful shade. I was going to wear it to a wedding I had coming up so I decided to test it out for work and see how it wears before I wore it to a big event. Boy, am I glad I did. This foundation made me look like I had olive oil rubbed all over my face, it broke apart and moved around, and it made my oily skin look flakey. I was horrified, I returned it immediately. This would probably only work for someone who has severely dry skin.

Applies easily. Great coverage. Love it!