Cover FX Total Cover Cream Foundation SPF 30

3.4

Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tris (PPG-3 Benzyl Ether) Citrate, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Squalane, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dehydroacetic Acid, Bisabolol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide 2, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this product after seeing Amrezy constantly post about it on snapchat. After using it a few times it reminded me why I've never loved cream foundations! They are just harder to work with and blend than liquids and I found myself constantly dipping my brush back in to the product (which isn't great for sanitary reasons) My compact is now so dirty I don't use it anymore and I was no where near hitting pan. It's a no from me.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Had high hopes for this foundation because I love cream compacts for travel but this formula was thick, did not blend well, and caked up even with a single, thin application (it was NOT buildable unless you like looking like cake face). The formula sank into fine lines, broke up throughout the day, clung to dry patches and did not absorb oil. May work better for normal/combination skin (I have normal to dry) but doesn't look very natural. Very disappointed considering the price!

Lets begin shall we?

This coverage is AMAZING. I used to apply this with a beauty blender, that didn't work for me as I would of liked it to.

I then started applying it with one of my Sigma 'powder' brushes ( i do not have it on hand so i don't remember what number it was ) and found that worked better as it picked up more product and applied it much evenly.

The coverage is medium to full, it is definatelly buildable and you better believe, this will leave your skin FLAWLESS.

The texture is creamy (obviously) but it is so lightweight and feels amazing on the skin, almost like you have nothing on.

NOW, when wearing this throughout the WHOLE day, you will notice that this foundation transfers soooo much!! SO much :( !!!

Having an oily T-zone did not go well with this foundation either, this made my forehead glow, and not in a good way!! This also really made my nose oily!

The next time I use this, I will apply my prolong wear on my forehead area and the cover fx everywhere else, I will see how I go and hopefully i get an okay result. But to be fair i really cannot justify purchasing this at $65 (aud) I think that is a little too much...

This is my first cream foundation so I cannot compare this to any other one!

In all honesty as oily as this makes me, i still really love it!! :( wah!

Great coverage and shade selection. I was in the shade P20. Vegan and cruelty-free. The packaging is great - even the sponge included works really well with this product. It blends super easily and gives medium to full coverage. The reason I will not buy again is because it made my fine lines and pitted acne scars look dried out and it accentuated them. I really wanted to love this, but after about three hours, I felt like it made me look older. I think younger women who need to cover some active acne and spots and older women without a lot of skin texture would really love this. Unfortunately, it just didn't work out for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

El color es perfecto para mí. Cover FX tiene los mejores colores que he encontrado en bases de maquillaje. Mi piel es grasosa y tengo rosácea. Uso G-40. Sin embargo, esta base en crema no me funciona. En menos de una hora mi piel está brillante y con parches. Además se transfiere fácilmente. Sin embargo, la uso y me someto a estar limpiando el brillo, porque el color es realmente perfecto para mí. Trataré con otra presentación de la misma marca.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this because so many people on YouTube raved about it and I loved how it looked on them. I need to realize I don't have the same skin as everyone else. I have sensitive, oil slick skin. The most I get is a 2 hour wear from my makeup. I got this in the shade G60, beautiful shade. I was going to wear it to a wedding I had coming up so I decided to test it out for work and see how it wears before I wore it to a big event. Boy, am I glad I did. This foundation made me look like I had olive oil rubbed all over my face, it broke apart and moved around, and it made my oily skin look flakey. I was horrified, I returned it immediately. This would probably only work for someone who has severely dry skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been looking for a similar product to the discontinued Becca foundation stick for a while, and this comes close to being just as good. I like the coverage, a little goes a long way - I use a foundation brush to apply. I have a lot of ruddiness and this covers it completely. The only downside is that your skin needs to be well moisturized. If it's dry, this can sometimes highlight a dry patch.

Applies easily. Great coverage. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Gives really nice coverage (medium full) since the pigment of the foundation is really strong. A little goes a long way and on oily skin it settles nicely on the skin and doesn't cake up or crease a lot throughout the day. It doesn't set matte and will need a powder over top but wears good throughout the day.
The only annoying part is the packaging....it's a bit weird to get out of the pan since it is a little tough. I use a little spatula or a pallet knife and just press it on top of the foundation then onto my skin (a little goes a long way) and then blend it out with a dense brush. The cream is a little stiff(?) so it takes some work to blend out and it doesn't work as effectively with a beauty blender than with a brush. Asides from application being a bit of a pain, the coverage and wear throughout the day with this foundation is really nice. If you're oily but don't want a super matte look and maybe something a little more natural, this is a nice foundation!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My skin leaves a lot to be desired. It's dry, tends to flake easily, is acne prone and the tone is not even at all. This foundation takes care of all of that. It's definitely full coverage that can be sheered out a bit to be more medium. It gives a very skin like finish and is long wearing. I dust a little powder over it to make sure it doesn't budge, and it has never let me down, even when I sweat quite a bit. This foundation doubles as undereye concealer for me too, which I apply over a tiny bit of Becca brightening undereye corrector, and set with Laura Mercier secret undereye powder. The only con is that it does tend to crease a little bit, but can be smoothed out very easily without removing any coverage.

It doesn't dry my skin out in the winter, doesn't slide off in the summer and doesn't break me out. Win win win.

Update:
I recently ventured into trying other foundations which ended up causing a pretty bad breakout that lasted some time. I tried everything to clear my skin up, with little success. In the end, I had to resort to my full coverage routine with the cover fx total cover cream foundation - and I mean really piling it on. And what do you know, less than a week of wearing this and my skin started clearing up so that now I can wear it nicely sheered out again. Amazing stuff, seriously.