Cargo Swimmables Water Resistant Blush - Ibiza

4.3

on 4/30/2017 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is one of the strongest colours by Cargo with a sheen. In the pan appears deep rosey pink with silver iridescence. But on the cheek it shows up as a deep blue pink with pink sheen. Great color for evening not too over the top but definitely there. No highlighter needed.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Good overall product, nice packaging but not anywhere near as AMAZING as the same product in colour way "Bali". I would recommend the Bali shade as far more complimentary, natural looking and easy to build. I think Becca blush is a better version of this ballerina pink. But still overall a nice natural highlighter and blush in one.

on 8/23/2013 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received a sample of this bright, shimmery bubble-gum pink blush from Birchbox and my impression was "yeah, right". Well, I was dead wrong. The pink is a wonderful color enhancer without screaming, "look at me" or "love my racing stripes". It's sheer and the shimmer is barely there. The color stays true through the day, fades very little and never turns peachy or orangey. This blush make my fair-medium slightly warm skin (dark brown hair with 1/3 gray) glow with happiness.

Popular Blush Products