GUERLAIN L' heure de nuit [DISCONTINUED]

GUERLAIN L' heure de nuit [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

on 10/8/2018 5:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I don't' know what the difference is between this and the other review page for L'Heure de Nuit, but the bottle shown here is what I sampled. Darnit. It's outrageously expensive and I don't need to bath in it, so teh quantity, should I manage to buy more, would be excessive, but it's really lovely. I have and adore a vintage L'Heure Bleu, but this is a lighter mood of the same time frame. It goes on very much like the L’Heure Bleu it is remaking, but dries to a much lighter scent with candy flower overtones. I love it just as much as LHB but it’s a totally different mood. The heavy warm spiced resins of LHB are absent in HDN, which instead presents the bright flowers that both share in a sheer, more crisp fashion. I'm liking it very much. The 100th year anniversary remake of L’Heure Bleu, sort of, it was originally called Aurore as the hour before dawn. Smells much more like that than an hour of night, but I love it no matter what it’s called. Makes me sad that I'll have to scramble to get more when my little decant is gone.