BeneFit Cosmetics Sunbeam Highlighter

BeneFit Cosmetics Sunbeam Highlighter
Sunbeam Highlighter

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this highlight, just gives the perfect glow for my skin tone and it's so easy to blend. I've tried high beam in the past but I've found that more golden highlights are deffo the way to go for WOC. I usually apply it before liquid foundation, but can be applied easily after too. Just wouldn't recommend applying it over powder, though it is possible, you just need to be more careful with it! If i want my highlight to stand out more, I'll go over this with the powder highlight from the Sleek 'face form' kit (which go great together) Will use this until I find another liquid highlight that's just as good!

on 1/15/2016 11:26:00 PM

gorgeous highlighter for darker skinned women. it's this gorgeous golden sunlight highlighter. it blends really easily into my skin and looks so natural.

To Read all 14 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/6/2015 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love the product! Looks like youre standing in a beam of light at the beach! Honestly I can't rave enough about the PRODUCT. BUT! the price is pretty expensive, but I feel like it'll last awhile. However, the packaging gives a little too much product on the brush. Over all, I really love it tho!

on 7/25/2015 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Ok. This is a gorgeous highlighter! Looks great on brown skin, very easy to blend and is long lasting. Unfortunately I have a problem with the $26 price tag. Frankly, ELF's Shimmering Facial Whip in Golden Peach works just as well and that stuff is only $1.00! The only thing that makes the Sunbeam (slightly) better is that it's way easier to blend. Does that justify the $25 price difference? Nope, but I like it anyway.

on 7/22/2015 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't love this product like I thought I would, I find it impossible to blend and when I put it on my face it just leaves a stark line which is not cute at all. So as an alternative to just put on the face after foundation I instead mix it in with it and it makes my brown skin golden and nice. However I am not impressed overall with this product and am still looking for a hg highlighter cause I really really love that glow! Maybe this would work better on caramel girls. By the way I am an nc50 shade in studio fix x

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Strips of all of the foundation that has been applied.

on 5/26/2015 4:08:00 AM

It's the perfect shade for my skin to highlight my nose bridge and cheek bone without looking too shiny. It is the most natural highlighter for me :)

on 5/22/2015 3:46:00 AM

The pigmentation of this product is great, I like its texture and thickness as well as its easy application and blending. But, I do not like the colour on me. Sunbeam (pink tone) has a white shimmer to it which is very unnatural for everyday duey cheeks. Also I find that the bottle (similar to a nail polishes) wastes a lot of product and can never use the bottle until it's dry. I really don't like the brush either. I find the need to swatch the product on my hand first, then use a brush to dab and blend on my face. Overall, will not repurchase but will keep as a backup highlighter.

on 8/3/2014 7:33:00 PM

This is my favourite Benefit product - and I have a lot of Benefit products (almost all their tints and highlighters). It gives your cheeks a natural, healthy glow. It's very subtle at the same time.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It is a gold highlighter-dunno why it's categorized under bronzer. Love it, the only h/l i use (have had it fr about a year) unless i've misplaced it. Lasts all day with powder. V natural on me