BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great brow product, tiny wand with a nice shape to get the fibres really in there. Works best as the final brow product to set and seal everything in. I use it after my HG - e.l.f brow kit

on 11/21/2017 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The first time I bought this product, I thought it was great. It combs through each hair well, gives them a nice, natural tint and keeps them in place throughout the day. I have thin, long brow hair and I love the feathery look it gives them. BUT. The smell. Oh GOD THE SMELL. I bought it about 4 months ago and the first time I used it, I never noticed the smell or was bothered about it. But now it seems so much more concentrated I can't help but notice the horrible chemical-y stench. I've even had to wash the spooli wand with soap, but it's the actual product that stinks. Also, definetly way too overpriced for a tiny tube of brow gel. I would recommend the essence brow gel as a great dupe for less than half the price!

on 11/17/2017 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I must confess that when it comes to eyebrow mascara, by heart belongs to Maybelline's Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara. It's ball-topped brush is perfect to groom and fluff up my thick, long and feathery if not sometimes messy brows. Benefit's Gimme Brow has a more basic brush that has a habit of getting product on the skin under the brow hairs, something that I hate and I find nearly impossible with the ball brush from Maybelline.

It is a matter of taste really, as I prefer to keep my brows feathery, with one being able to see individual hairs all combed together to great thick, arched brows which is the effect given from Maybelline. Gimme Brow, on the other hand fills in the hairs with the fibers so after it is hard to see individual hairs which I thought I wanted but actually miss, making my brows almost look drawn on. I do love this product, however to fill in a single but noticeable area on each side of my brows where the longs hairs kind of clump together leaving spaces that almost look like scars in the way the skin shows through the brows. For the same reasons why people cut their grass - shorter grass looks thicker - I find my long eyebrow hairs can look less thick in some areas, a situation not to my liking.

Gimme Brows does a great job of filling these areas in a way that is seamless. For this reason I wear it every day to fill certain areas. All over would be too much for the feathery look I enjoy but I find this product the only thing that fills these areas without much effort. For those who want filled in brows without skin showing between their hairs will really appreciate the ease of the mascara as well, possibly becoming a HG brow mascara for them.

It is also worth nothing thatI love to use the ball from Maybelline to fluff out the hairs closest to between my eyes to get brows as close to Frida Kahlo as possible. The mascara brush from Benefit can't do this or it will smear all over my face, another reason why I use Gimme Brow to spot correct, but is does a great job at this and I will continue to but this for a very long time.

on 11/18/2017 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have been using this product for a long while and I love it for my brows ot fill in the sparce areas and make them look fuller and thicker .However I discovered a cheaper version from essence called "make me brow" it works just as well as the Benefit "Gimme brow " the wand is small and is able to get to the shortest brow hair adding some fiber to give the brows a soft fluffy thick look ,brows stays in place and looks well groomed without looking FAKE. if you are a normal person looking for something in the drug store for a more fuller look on your brows try any of these products from Benefit or essence you will love the outcome ..comment if you tried this product.

on 10/21/2017 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

I used this product for about a year and liked the results.
Pros:
Easy to use
Good coverage
Cons:
Color range is limited
Scent is quite strong, not a bad scent but annoying
Dries out too quickly

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my favorite brow mascara so far
coverage is good, you can just build it imo
still can't find any dupe or other products to replace this stuff

i use this whenever :
1. i just wanna be extra after i use my eyebrow pencil/pomade
2. i'm so lazy, so i will just apply this brow mascara

it does have a scent, but doesn't disturb me
the spoolie brush i great for fill in my eyebrow and its tail

if u willing to spend extra cash for a good eyebrow mascara, go for this stuff
if not, try to use nyx or maybe etude house

but still, the gimme brow is the best one imo

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this brow gel. It totally amps up the size of my brows. I don't usually use any other brow makeup with it. The only issue I have is the tube is so small, and I feel like I have to buy more every month when I use it daily.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good eyebrow products are so hard to find. Most of them smear of fade at some point in the day. I'm always struggling with pencils, not anymore! This is pretty much gonna look the same way all day as it did as when you put it on in the morning. It's very blendable and sticks good to brows and skin. My qualm is the spoolie brush is good, it just doesn't help getting precise lines, so I carry a brush to use to draw them on a bit better. Will keep buying!

on 10/12/2017 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I definitely liked the product, I ordered a sample online when BeneFit was giving them out. I got the lightest shade, I'm fair skinned with pink/neutral undertones and freckles. The color was a little cool toned for me, but using it was absolutely effortless. It also stays extremely well throughout the day with me poking and prodding at my eyebrows absentmindedly during the day.
The main cons and reasons I won't repurchase are the following :

1 - Price.
32$ Canadian (+tax) for a tube is far beyond what I'm willing to pay for a brow peoduct when the essence dupe for this is under 5$ plus tax.

2 - Scent.
While some might not notice, I was weirded out and generally annoyed by the fact that this product is scented. I caught whiffs of it for about an hour after putting it on, even after it was dry. It just seemed strange that my brow product of all things needed to be scented.

3 - Handle shape
Personally I found the handle to be kind of awkwardly shaped. Mind you, I only have the sample size to work with. I can only assume the full size is easier to hold because it's bigger, but it still seems a bit awkward.

All in all the product itself is good and does the job, but I won't be springing for the full size.

on 9/15/2017 11:44:00 PM

Before I start, my brow background: My brows are pretty dark (I use Shade #3, the darkest one) and relatively thick. Sometimes the brow hairs have a mind of their own and like to go in different directions.

PROS:
- Shapes them beautifully and puts all the hairs perfectly in place
- The product stays put all day/night
- Doesn't feel crunchy
- Doesn't make my brows look TOO dense or overdone, but definitely would fill in sparser areas for thinner brows

CONS:
- Price
- Not a lot of shade options

Lastly, this isn't really a con for me but might be for some: this isn't going to give you an ultra sharp "Instagram brow" with any harsh lines. I personally like that about it but every person/look is different!

Popular Brows Products