BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

3.7

on 11/18/2017 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have been using this product for a long while and I love it for my brows ot fill in the sparce areas and make them look fuller and thicker .However I discovered a cheaper version from essence called "make me brow" it works just as well as the Benefit "Gimme brow " the wand is small and is able to get to the shortest brow hair adding some fiber to give the brows a soft fluffy thick look ,brows stays in place and looks well groomed without looking FAKE. if you are a normal person looking for something in the drug store for a more fuller look on your brows try any of these products from Benefit or essence you will love the outcome ..comment if you tried this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

You can't go wrong with this product. Amazing staying power, gets the job done, makes the brows look full and the best is the color. This looks so natural after it is applied and I swear it stays all day. Fabulous product.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this on a whim and while not disappointed in it, I'm not head over heels crazy about it. I use it in conjunction with their browzing set and the effect is great, natural and easy to do. Could I get this with another product most definitely so and once this is finished I'll probably check out the others, just because I'm a product junkie.

Popular Brows Products