BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.2

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I was really excited when I heard this product is coming out. I over plucked in the 90s and with page browse get thinner as it is.
Sephora had the trial size for $12., 1.5 g of product.It’s half the price for half the product of the original size. I purchased shade #3 ( Medium). Shade #5 was too dark for me,even though I have very dark brown hair. I tried shade #5 at Ulta and it was way too dark for me.
I love the mini mascara – like applicator since it can really get into the tiniest of eyebrow hairs. The gel is a medium dark brown. No red or ash in it. My eyebrow stay in place and the color lasts all day. I definitely have more full yet natural looking eyebrows using this product. If you use a heavier hand you can get a more dramatic look. It’s easy to remove with one makeup cleanding wipe. You only really need a small amount so this product is going to last me a while. I will definitely repurchase.

on 8/3/2017 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this brow gel! It really makes my brows stay put without feeling crunchy after long hours. Even when I layer my brows with the gel after a few hours, they don't turn goopy. Not to mention, the new small packaging makes it easier for me to travel with for a quick touch up. What I don't like is the fact that I get little amount for the price, and the color's a bit too warm since I use shade #5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ok, so I'm really hesitant when it comes to my brows because I am absolutely paranoid about my brows being too drawn in, so I was tentative to buy this but in all honesty this product is great. Because it's buildable I rarely go over the top with it and because it's not necessarily a brow gel my brows still feel like brows!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

URGENT ALERT: 2017 This product has been voluntarily recalled by BeneFit cosmetics (this alert is posted on the FDA and Health Canada websites, so you know it is genuine). The product has been recalled from stores, which is why you can't get it anymore. My understanding is that some batches were contaminated, and although they are perfectly fine to use on eyebrows, there is however a danger if the product is misused on the eyelashes, where there could be a risk of infecting the eye if it were to be accidentally scratched.
Kudos to BeneFit for the voluntary recall; they have a website where you can get reimbursement of your purchase. No mention of the affected lot numbers, though.

I've always had nearly black eyebrows, so all I needed to do was tweeze them underneath to get rid of a few strays.
Now I'm over 65, and a few random white hairs are appearing within the brows, but I don't want to pluck them...Perfect solution: Gimme Brows in Deep (shade #5), which has a little tiny fairy wand to deposit just the right amount of pigment onto the brows. One swipe and I'm done. If by any chance, my hand wavers a bit and I accidentally get the pigment onto my skin, it's easily removed with a Q tip, and a bit of water or micellar, and I'm off.....
BTW Does not flake off or irritate in any way. Holy grail for me!

on 8/11/2016 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I never thought that such a little thing would bring me so much joy.

Yeah the colour range isn't super but you'll probably settle for it anyways. It's just so easy to love and so easy to use. Brows stay in place all day. When my brows are fresh I don't even use any pomade or pencil, just shape them with gimme brow.

It feels like this product lasts forever, and when it's all finished up and dry, the brush in it (as you may have seen somewhere on Insta) is totally bomb for trimming up your eyebrows, You can even keep the brush and use it with hairspray to tame your brows.

on 4/5/2016 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Waste of money and it's expensive, £18 for a tiny tube. This didn't do anything for my brows just set them like any other brow gel! Deffo won't be repurchasing!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I just purchased this recently I prefer this over the MAC eyebrow gel, I need just a little bit of color, and hold, I already have thick eyebrows but the hair tends to fall down, also I have some little gaps. SO far I like it, I think it last longer then the Mac eyebrow gel. I'm a little leary of the packaging and size it's very small and yes the product is very pigmented, so I will update if I end up disliking this product.

on 4/10/2015 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Easily the best brow product on the market right now. Way less harsh looking than pencils, less cakey than powder...really natural looking and easy to use. One tube lasts me like 6-8 months. It is definitely one of my makeup must-haves and a staple in my routine. I recommend it to everyone!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Tinted gel contains microfibers that pull hair in as to make it natural looking for longest-blooming colors won't fade , isn't cheapest but will rebuy because it works for me and last time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I flippin' love this stuff. I have a tendency to over do my eyebrows with pencil and powder but this is so quick and easy for me! Looks natural and doesn't take long to apply. If I want a more defined look (for a night out) then I'll add a little bit of pencil :-)

Popular Brows Products