BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I never did anything with my brows until my friend dragged me to a Sephora, plopped me down in a makeup station chair, and announced to the artist/salesperson that I didn't believe in brows. He then asked me some questions and considered my coloring before demonstrating this product (in 3) on me. My first thought was that it felt very wet, but after he applied it, it looked natural and was simple to apply. He had me try the same thing on my other eyebrow and it came out looking pretty much the same as the one he'd done. I really like to use this on days when I don't want a lot of makeup with just some lip color. I will probably repurchase this, but I also want to try the essence brow product that everyone says is a dupe for this. The essence product is so much cheaper, and I don't have a lot of money to be throwing around on name-brand products if a drugstore brand works just as well.

on 7/25/2017 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Super cute but overpriced (in Australia), it's a really nice brow product though, gives me very natural, full but not too full, brows.

on 5/16/2017 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm not one to line my brows but this is great just to set them in place, define and it looks completely natural if used sparingly.
I have the color 5 and if complements my skin tone perfectly.
(Very dark hair) never looks harsh!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Loving this product so far! I literally bought it like three days ago and have been applying it on my eyebrows and making sure to use a concealer on top of my browns and a nice highlighter under my brow bone area. The results are so far so good. The benefit counter girl helped me out with shaping and getting the best brow look..

will buy if this product again.

on 12/4/2015 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I first got this product after having my brows waxed at one of Benefit's Brow Bars. The lady applied it for me so professionally and my brows looked so amazing that I felt compelled to purchase it.

It IS quite expensive but it lasts forever. Just that after a few months, the product has dried up and came out in chunks instead of smoothly shaping your brows. It is still manageable though. But because of the mascara-like wand, the product seems to add thickness and volume to the hairs and not really fill up much of the very-sparse areas and I feel like I still need to go over it and define more with a pencil.

Overall its a good product to add on the thickness of your brows after you've defined and filled them in with a pencil.

on 9/6/2015 11:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Nothing has compared to what this product does to my eyebrows. I've always trimmed my eyebrows to the point where I went too far one time. Well this product was my savior! While I've been trying to grow them back, gimme brows has given me my old, full eyebrows! Gimme brows is definitely buildable but one coat usually does the job. The design of the brush is perfect to comb through and the gel in the formula helps my eyebrows stay in place all day. Once I run out or if my eyebrows grow back to full, whichever comes first, I will still buy this product again!

on 7/27/2015 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have lightly tanned skin and dark hair (in saying that, I also dye my hair lighter) so I use both the light/medium and medium/deep at the same time for the perfect colour for me. It lasts a while however I live in New Zealand and its $45 per tube which seems a bit excessive!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

A little pricy but worth it

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am usually horrible at drawing my eyebrows but when I use gimme brow, the results are very natural and quick. The packaging is small too, so it's become one of my travel essentials. The product is kind of watery which is good, because i can easily wipe it off if I make a mistake before it dries. And it smells like rosewater, very nice (: Would definitely purchase again.

on 4/21/2014 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

purchased this with high hopes because of all the raves on youtube and MUA boards. unfortunately this did not work for me at all. first of all, the smell. OOOOOH the chemical smell it gives off! i was walking around thinking "what the hell is that smell? did i step in some chemicals?" lawd no-it was my eyebrows! the wand is awesome, tiny and easy to control and this does work. it really gives you a "one step above totally natural" look. which is exactly the look i was going for because i just do not do my brows at all. i purchased med/dark for my black asian eyebrow hairs. one application looked great, second application? guess who's eyebrows took on a BLUE/GRAY tint to it? i ran back the next day to ulta and returned this. can someone please make a teeny weeny eyebrow brush like this with NO chemical smell and multiple colors?? so lets just say this worked, the smell could not be dealt with. and lets say there was no smell-nobody wants to walk around with gray/blue eyebrows ohkay. $22.00 for a very tiny tube-about the size of a vial of sample perfume. quite pricey.

Popular Brows Products