benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.2

on 7/28/2018 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a nice brow gel for a bit of hold and color. The tiny brush is very precise and good for combing through individual hairs. I use shade 3 and it's a solid neutral medium brown that matches my natural brow color. I don't find it adds enough thickness for me to wear it alone, so I use this as a final touch over Anastasia's Brow Wiz in Taupe.

on 3/16/2018 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite brow gel; it gives me more volume and color than the abh one and the darkest color is just right for me because it isn’t too cool toned or too warm toned. It lasts all day and keeps my brow hairs neat and in place while looking naturally bushy. I could apply this and use the slightly pointed end to draw an end to my brows without using any type of pomade for a natural brow look. The only thing I despise about this is the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I never did anything with my brows until my friend dragged me to a Sephora, plopped me down in a makeup station chair, and announced to the artist/salesperson that I didn't believe in brows. He then asked me some questions and considered my coloring before demonstrating this product (in 3) on me. My first thought was that it felt very wet, but after he applied it, it looked natural and was simple to apply. He had me try the same thing on my other eyebrow and it came out looking pretty much the same as the one he'd done. I really like to use this on days when I don't want a lot of makeup with just some lip color. I will probably repurchase this, but I also want to try the essence brow product that everyone says is a dupe for this. The essence product is so much cheaper, and I don't have a lot of money to be throwing around on name-brand products if a drugstore brand works just as well.

on 7/25/2017 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Super cute but overpriced (in Australia), it's a really nice brow product though, gives me very natural, full but not too full, brows.

on 5/16/2017 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm not one to line my brows but this is great just to set them in place, define and it looks completely natural if used sparingly.
I have the color 5 and if complements my skin tone perfectly.
(Very dark hair) never looks harsh!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Loving this product so far! I literally bought it like three days ago and have been applying it on my eyebrows and making sure to use a concealer on top of my browns and a nice highlighter under my brow bone area. The results are so far so good. The benefit counter girl helped me out with shaping and getting the best brow look..

will buy if this product again.

on 12/4/2015 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I first got this product after having my brows waxed at one of Benefit's Brow Bars. The lady applied it for me so professionally and my brows looked so amazing that I felt compelled to purchase it.

It IS quite expensive but it lasts forever. Just that after a few months, the product has dried up and came out in chunks instead of smoothly shaping your brows. It is still manageable though. But because of the mascara-like wand, the product seems to add thickness and volume to the hairs and not really fill up much of the very-sparse areas and I feel like I still need to go over it and define more with a pencil.

Overall its a good product to add on the thickness of your brows after you've defined and filled them in with a pencil.

on 9/6/2015 11:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Nothing has compared to what this product does to my eyebrows. I've always trimmed my eyebrows to the point where I went too far one time. Well this product was my savior! While I've been trying to grow them back, gimme brows has given me my old, full eyebrows! Gimme brows is definitely buildable but one coat usually does the job. The design of the brush is perfect to comb through and the gel in the formula helps my eyebrows stay in place all day. Once I run out or if my eyebrows grow back to full, whichever comes first, I will still buy this product again!

on 7/27/2015 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have lightly tanned skin and dark hair (in saying that, I also dye my hair lighter) so I use both the light/medium and medium/deep at the same time for the perfect colour for me. It lasts a while however I live in New Zealand and its $45 per tube which seems a bit excessive!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

A little pricy but worth it

Popular Brows Products