BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.2

I just adore this product. I seriously can't live without it. For reference I'm around MAC NC15 and I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes and I can use Gimme Brow in shades 3 and 5. I've tried so many other brow gels before and this is definitely the best one. It tints, fills my brows and holds them in place all day long. It's pricey, but it lasts forever. A little goes a long way with this.

on 1/22/2017 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Swore by my Revlon pencil with gel wand until this. I LOVE this product! Fast, easy, dries quickly, buildable. Highly recommend this brow product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have been using this product for about two years now, and I'm on my third one. I'm shade 5 in the new packaging which I believe is equivalent to medium/deep in the old, and I don't notice any difference in the colours. My eyebrow hairs are black but are fairly sparse especially near the ends. Very-filled in eyebrows look horrid on me and I look better with a more subtle and softer brow look. I use this every single day for a very natural look on it's own, and the reason I love it is because of the great cool-toned colour. Ladies with very dark brown or black hair will know that cool-toned eyebrow products just look more natural, and eyebrow products that are warm-toned or have red in them just look off and strange. Cool-toned eyebrow products are very few and far between. On it's own, this gives the brows a very soft natural look, holds all the hairs in place and plumps them up, and deposits some colour to the skin underneath. It can amp up whatever brow product you use underneath for a stronger look. This is my HG brow product for everyday use. If I use a brow product underneath, it is the Hourglass Arch brow pencil in Soft Brunette which is the perfect cool-toned colour. I will continue to repurchase this, I may eventually check out the Essence version which is supposed to be a dupe and would probably work great for most people but if the colour is any warmer than the Benefit I wouldn't like it because for my colouring I really need a cool-toned brown.

This is a really good brow gel, it adds fibers to my natural hairs and makes them look much thicker. I use the Benefit goof proof pencil (number 6) with this but I could easily use the gel (number 3) on its own. The color that I have is a bit too light for me but I still make it work for my brown hair. The only downside is the price and quantity you get for it, it does not seem like it will last more than 2-3 months with daily usage. I'm sure some cheaper and equally good alternatives exist out there. The maybelline brow gel is also good.
PROS:
- Adds color and thickness to brows
- Holds hair in place
CONS:
- Little amount of product
- Expensive

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This product surpassed my expectations. It's pretty much like a mascara for your eyebrows. It volumizes them and holds them in place. My only problem is that the color range is extremely limited. The lightest shade is okay-ish in the summer, when my hair is lighter, but in the winter it makes my eyebrows look like they are covered in flour. The second darkest is too dark and too warm, and makes my eyebrows look orange. A shame, since formula wise, this product is fool proof.

on 10/27/2016 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I loved this! I got it in a Birchbox, and the sample had really cute packaging. This is my first brow mascara, and I though Benefit Cosmetics nailed it! The color (medium) is perfect for my brows (they are rather dark even though my skin is pale, and they are much darker than my hair). The wand looks like a mascara wand, but smaller, so the precision is wonderful. The wand is also made of wire and the bristles are soft, so it coats all the hairs but is very gentle on the face. It adds a natural but noticeable difference to my brows and lasts all day, keeping them nice. It feels okay on my face, sometimes a bit sticky but mostly a good texture. Overall, this would have to be my holy grail brow product, since the only problem I have with it is the price!

I really wanted to like this but the lack of color choices will keep me from repurchasing. A medium ashy brown works best on my dark brows, but the medium/dark was just too dark where it made my brows look obviously painted on, even when used sparingly. This had pretty good staying power and the brush and packaging are great. The price is a bit steep for what it is. I think there are better brow products with more suitable color matches out there.

if you're willing to splurge, this is the product to go for.
even as a complete makeup junkie, the price of this product seemed a bit hefty for the size of the tube, BUT SOO WORTH IT!
it's also lasted me aaages without drying up (which i heard a lot of people say it did) so super impressed with it, especially the teeny tiny brush, makes it so precise. it's awesome, even on it's own

on 4/15/2016 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very expensive product for its size, but the quality makes up for that. It is hands down the best eyebrow product I have ever used because, well, this does it all: it fills in, it intensifies and it holds hairs in place. All in one. Also, and this is very important, it looks very natural; I have the lighter shade and it is cool toned enough to look realistic. Sometimes light shades in brow products can be too warm toned and orangey. This one's perfect. Also it stays put until you remove it. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

on 1/15/2016 10:24:00 AM

I got this product to try after reading some glowing reviews about it online. I've tried various other eyebrow products and have to say this is by far the quickest and easiest to use. It's basically a teeny tiny mascara.

That said, there are only two shades to choose from, and, as a warm toned, dark brunette, the 'Medium / Dark' (darkest shade) is a bit ashy on me.

I would recommend it to anyone starting out in the brow department (if you can find a colour match) because it is so easy to use and saves me a lot of time in the morning (literally I can do my brows in about 30 seconds). However it is stupidly expensive for the amount of product you get.

I will probably use it up until it's finished but I won't repurchase.

Popular Brows Products