benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.1

on 11/29/2018 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I use this after applying kabrow . I have very thin brows not much hair and this plumps up whatever hairs I have , it’s like mascara for your brows . I got a sample and purchased full size. Very satisfied. I’ve used Estée Lauderd version of this which is good too but this one lasts longer on my slightly oilier skin. With the ready set brow it lasts all day. Without it I get some smudging end of day it wears off.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really enjoy Benefit brow products, I love the Browvo brow primer, High brow highlight pencil, Precisely my brow & goof proof pencils & Ready se brow 24hr clear brow gel. However, this product (Gimme brow) is not for me. I think it makes my brows look almost dirty & dusty and makes them very stiff. It also makes it almost impossible to touch up your brows through the day. I much prefer the 24hr ready set brow clear gel that just gives my brows a much prettier more groomed appearance. I first prime using browvo then use Goof proof in 3 to get a basic shape on the outer two-thirds of my brow then a mixture of shades 3 & 4 of precisely my brow to create tiny hair like strokes. Comb through then set with Ready set brow clear gel. I have naturally full brows but with a small scar on one brow. I Really dislike this product I would not re purchase.

on 7/2/2018 1:06:00 PM

Best lasting and easier brow product. On a light makeup day, one and done

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an amazing product if you have too light / too dark eyebrows for your complexion and would like to make brow hair a little fuller.
It makes hair look fuller, darker, glossier and healthier. It doesn't feel crunchy like an Anastasia brow gel.
Unfortunately, I'm blessed with sparse eyebrows and the brow hair that look downwards. Gimme Brow isn't enough to make my brow look decent, nor it can hold my brow hair in place (nothing except Givenchy Master brow does). Also, the product looks very odd if I try to put several layers. The end of each hair becomes the thickest part. Not a good look, I prefer clear gels.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The packaging on this is so cute but small. I feel like Shrek playing with Barbie's makeup. But that aside I really like this brow mousse and the tiny brush for easily filling in my brows. I use latisse nightly on my brows so I just need to fill them in slightly and comb them in place. If I use too much pencil or color I can look harsh or angry so just a light tint and hold is what I'm after. This product gives me that.

I bought it in blonde and even though I have medium brown hair with some highlights, that works for me. Again because I am after a very natural look. I can't comment on how long this little container will last. Before this I was using a gel by Mary Kay that was good for hold but was clear and wet so there was a crunch factor. After a year that tube is still going strong so if you want value look at that gel.

I just adore this product. I seriously can't live without it. For reference I'm around MAC NC15 and I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes and I can use Gimme Brow in shades 3 and 5. I've tried so many other brow gels before and this is definitely the best one. It tints, fills my brows and holds them in place all day long. It's pricey, but it lasts forever. A little goes a long way with this.

on 1/22/2017 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Swore by my Revlon pencil with gel wand until this. I LOVE this product! Fast, easy, dries quickly, buildable. Highly recommend this brow product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have been using this product for about two years now, and I'm on my third one. I'm shade 5 in the new packaging which I believe is equivalent to medium/deep in the old, and I don't notice any difference in the colours. My eyebrow hairs are black but are fairly sparse especially near the ends. Very-filled in eyebrows look horrid on me and I look better with a more subtle and softer brow look. I use this every single day for a very natural look on it's own, and the reason I love it is because of the great cool-toned colour. Ladies with very dark brown or black hair will know that cool-toned eyebrow products just look more natural, and eyebrow products that are warm-toned or have red in them just look off and strange. Cool-toned eyebrow products are very few and far between. On it's own, this gives the brows a very soft natural look, holds all the hairs in place and plumps them up, and deposits some colour to the skin underneath. It can amp up whatever brow product you use underneath for a stronger look. This is my HG brow product for everyday use. If I use a brow product underneath, it is the Hourglass Arch brow pencil in Soft Brunette which is the perfect cool-toned colour. I will continue to repurchase this, I may eventually check out the Essence version which is supposed to be a dupe and would probably work great for most people but if the colour is any warmer than the Benefit I wouldn't like it because for my colouring I really need a cool-toned brown.

This is a really good brow gel, it adds fibers to my natural hairs and makes them look much thicker. I use the Benefit goof proof pencil (number 6) with this but I could easily use the gel (number 3) on its own. The color that I have is a bit too light for me but I still make it work for my brown hair. The only downside is the price and quantity you get for it, it does not seem like it will last more than 2-3 months with daily usage. I'm sure some cheaper and equally good alternatives exist out there. The maybelline brow gel is also good.
PROS:
- Adds color and thickness to brows
- Holds hair in place
CONS:
- Little amount of product
- Expensive

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This product surpassed my expectations. It's pretty much like a mascara for your eyebrows. It volumizes them and holds them in place. My only problem is that the color range is extremely limited. The lightest shade is okay-ish in the summer, when my hair is lighter, but in the winter it makes my eyebrows look like they are covered in flour. The second darkest is too dark and too warm, and makes my eyebrows look orange. A shame, since formula wise, this product is fool proof.

Popular Brows Products