BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

3.7

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my favorite brow mascara so far
coverage is good, you can just build it imo
still can't find any dupe or other products to replace this stuff

i use this whenever :
1. i just wanna be extra after i use my eyebrow pencil/pomade
2. i'm so lazy, so i will just apply this brow mascara

it does have a scent, but doesn't disturb me
the spoolie brush i great for fill in my eyebrow and its tail

if u willing to spend extra cash for a good eyebrow mascara, go for this stuff
if not, try to use nyx or maybe etude house

but still, the gimme brow is the best one imo

on 11/8/2016 8:06:00 AM

I LOVE THIS. Have repurchased it once. It's so amazing, makes your brows very fluffy and bushy. Since it's tinted, you can just use this when you're feeling low key. When you're doing full glam, you can follow up with other brow products like pomade, powder, or pencil.

on 10/7/2016 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This has really bad lasting power on my brows. Even layered over a pencil, my brows seem to fade after a couple of hours of using this! For the price, I would not recommend. I also have the Maybelline brow drama and even though that brush sucks, the formula is so much more long lasting than the gimme brow. I'll probably keep the brush just to use with the brow drama.

on 9/13/2016 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Such a pricey little thing. I used to hesitate before I decided to purchase this little baby. But I decided to give it a go. I mean like yolo. And I'm so glad I did!!! it make my ghostly face looks more defined. it makes my brows look fuller and like as if it already got a lot of hair going on there. This is like me finally finding a true love. And for a very tiny packaging, it almost lasts me a year (I don't know whether I'm allowed to keep it that long though)

on 2/4/2016 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. This is definitely a must-have in my collection of brow stuff.

Packaging: 5/5
It's so cute and the size makes it easy to carry around anywhere for on the go (if I even need it, with this stuff!) The design is very cute. The wand is small enough that it doesn't get messy, but it's not so small that too much product gets concentrated on one small part of your eyebrow. You know what I mean? It doesn't clump. It distributes the product evenly, but if doesn't, you have a several seconds before it dries and sets to fix it.

Formula: 5/5
What's on the inside is what really matters! Benefit is really spot-on with this one. Again, it doesn't clump. And unlike my Anastasia brow gel, my eyebrows don't feel crunchy afterwards. The lasting power is good, too! It lasts 6 hours+ but it's easy to remove. When it starts to fade, it doesn't flake/smudge everywhere, it just gradually disappears. It sets my Anastasia brow wiz, and it's great. I can wear this alone and it's great. It just makes me put together.

Experiences: 5/5
No bad experiences. I haven't had this for a long time so I can't say if it gets dried up or now. However, I can quickly use this on my brows for a natural, yet thicker eyebrows. It literally takes a few seconds, and it's like magic.

Range: 2/5
The difference between Anastasia and the Gimme Brow, is the color range. Benefit only has 2 shades, so if your eyebrows aren't those two, well... I do hope they come out with other colors because I know it'll be a HG for many others. But, they did choose 2 pretty common shades.

Finished Look: 5/5
My brows looks put together even with just this on. It doesn't look like I put anything on, and looks natural. It fills in sparse spaces like a dream, although I don't have any major ones. It just makes my eyebrows look bolder and just... nicer! I get compliments from this stuff a lot. It stays put for a long period of time.

Overall: 5/5
Love love love this product! I really hate to say this but I like this better than the Anastasia brow gel. I'm the darkest shade. I hope this works just as well on you as it did to me. Xox, @tbhaudio on instagram

( I post background music/audios for beauty gurus who post makeup videos. So, if you wanna check it out that's cool! Again, it's @tbhaudio with no s at the end.)

My eyebrows aren't what the youth of today would call "on fleek". To be honest, for someone with a lot of dark hair, I have rather fine eyebrows. For years, I've been using Anastasia of Beverly Hills Eyebrow Whiz pencil and Dipbrow (with a few dalliances to other brands like Jane Iredale) and these have never failed me. But, like everyone else here, I am in the constant pursuit of the perfect product; the holy grail.

Enter Benefit. I really, really, really want to love Benefit cosmetics. Their packaging is always cute and their marketing has always connected with me. Unfortunately, I've tried many of their products and they hit just slightly left of the mark. The same can be said for the Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber gel.

Gimme Brow comes in a teeny mascara type tube, which is cute, until you realize you just paid $24 for 1/3 of a tube of mascara (FYI-ABH's Dipbrow has lasted me a year and is still going strong). I do like the tiny brush that is included in the tube and I find it does grab more hair. As for the fiber gel itself, I do not see a remarkable difference in my eyebrows. I actually felt like I had to supplement the lack of pigment with other products. Other than some coloring, I wouldn't say this added any volume to my eyebrows. The product did last most of the day (about 6 hours) before showing signs of fading. I didn't test it out in water or humidity but, since there is no indication of it being waterproof, I don't have high hopes of having well groomed brows in the rain.

One other thing to note, like most of Benefit's products, shades are very limited. This product in particular only comes in two shades: Light/Medium (a light taupe-ish color) and Medium/Dark (a dark brown color). Not all eyebrows are created equally so these two colors wouldn't work for everyone.

I am still using the Gimme Brow and mixing it with my Anastasia products because I'm too lazy to return it to Sephora and I do like how the tiny brush finds all of my precious hairs. Will I buy this again. Most likely not. For $21 you can purchase Anastasia's Brow Whiz which has many more colors or for $18 the Dipbrow which also has several shades and is waterproof.

on 12/4/2015 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I first got this product after having my brows waxed at one of Benefit's Brow Bars. The lady applied it for me so professionally and my brows looked so amazing that I felt compelled to purchase it.

It IS quite expensive but it lasts forever. Just that after a few months, the product has dried up and came out in chunks instead of smoothly shaping your brows. It is still manageable though. But because of the mascara-like wand, the product seems to add thickness and volume to the hairs and not really fill up much of the very-sparse areas and I feel like I still need to go over it and define more with a pencil.

Overall its a good product to add on the thickness of your brows after you've defined and filled them in with a pencil.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My brows are thick and I only use it to give more colors and thicken my brows a little bit. I think it is very suitable for people with thick eyebrows who want to thicken their eyebrows a little more.

on 5/17/2015 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my go to brow product! It's my first brow mascara that I have tried and I have never returned to using powder or pencil brow products ever since! The small brow applicator is just right to apply and coat my brows evenly, the colour payoff is really great too. The dark colour matches my black hair perfectly! I have really light brows despite my dark hair, so this helps to darken and tint my brows. The only problem with this is that it is not really sweat- and water-resistant, so it tends to be rubbed off when in contact with water and sweat. It also transfers, so I tend to not touch my brows throughout the day. If I do not touch my brows, the product actually lasts quite long until I come back home from school. However, on days where I have gym classes where I sweat a lot, it is inevitable that the product will be rubbed off a little, but not too obvious. All in all, I cannot live without this as it really helps to frame my face so much better! The price is worth it for the effect it has on my brows. I'm gonna stick to using this everyday until I manage to find a similar brow product that is waterproof with the right colour shade. I can just put this on in 5 minutes and be out the door, it's just that simple.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this on a whim and while not disappointed in it, I'm not head over heels crazy about it. I use it in conjunction with their browzing set and the effect is great, natural and easy to do. Could I get this with another product most definitely so and once this is finished I'll probably check out the others, just because I'm a product junkie.

Popular Brows Products