BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my favorite brow mascara so far
coverage is good, you can just build it imo
still can't find any dupe or other products to replace this stuff

i use this whenever :
1. i just wanna be extra after i use my eyebrow pencil/pomade
2. i'm so lazy, so i will just apply this brow mascara

it does have a scent, but doesn't disturb me
the spoolie brush i great for fill in my eyebrow and its tail

if u willing to spend extra cash for a good eyebrow mascara, go for this stuff
if not, try to use nyx or maybe etude house

but still, the gimme brow is the best one imo

on 8/30/2017 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I received this in an Ipsy bag and fell in love. It gives shape to my small brows. Love the small bush applicator. It's a perfect match! I will purchase a the full size when I run out.

an easy go to brow product, quick and easy! lovin the formula and the packaging is adorable. But for this amount of product, its so damn expensive

on 5/1/2017 6:42:00 PM

At 50 my brows are starting to thin and I love this product. I don't wear a lot of makeup and this goes on light but adds a lot of color without too heavy of a look. The small brush is nice and allows for easy, more precise application.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the new packaging, but I first fell in love with this product years ago. THIS STUFF WORKS! if you have uneven, patchy, or thin brows. Try it. THIS STUFF IS MAGIC!!

on 1/22/2017 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Swore by my Revlon pencil with gel wand until this. I LOVE this product! Fast, easy, dries quickly, buildable. Highly recommend this brow product!

on 11/14/2016 11:31:00 PM

first time bought this product online on sephora and i reaaaaally love it! make my eyebrow looks neat and defined <3

on 10/7/2016 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This has really bad lasting power on my brows. Even layered over a pencil, my brows seem to fade after a couple of hours of using this! For the price, I would not recommend. I also have the Maybelline brow drama and even though that brush sucks, the formula is so much more long lasting than the gimme brow. I'll probably keep the brush just to use with the brow drama.

on 9/13/2016 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Such a pricey little thing. I used to hesitate before I decided to purchase this little baby. But I decided to give it a go. I mean like yolo. And I'm so glad I did!!! it make my ghostly face looks more defined. it makes my brows look fuller and like as if it already got a lot of hair going on there. This is like me finally finding a true love. And for a very tiny packaging, it almost lasts me a year (I don't know whether I'm allowed to keep it that long though)

on 9/5/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this stuff! My brows are really blonde towards the centre of my face and I hate filling them in with powders or pencils as it makes them slightly too harsh for my liking. This just coats and elongates the hairs so they look natural and my brows look so full and pretty!
I've been trying drug store alternatives, since the price of this is a bit excessive for such a tiny product, but I'm yet to find anything that can compete with this. To be fair, I probably only have to repurchase this 3/4 times a year and I use it daily, so overall it's not a huge cost for easy peasy brows that I love :)
Holy grail status!