BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

3.9

on 1/27/2018 8:55:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Isn't for me. Find the product is really hard to apply to the brows without spreading all over your skin and it's very hard to get a good shape with it. Shade range didn't work well for me and my auburn hair either.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great brow product, tiny wand with a nice shape to get the fibres really in there. Works best as the final brow product to set and seal everything in. I use it after my HG - e.l.f brow kit

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my favorite brow mascara so far
coverage is good, you can just build it imo
still can't find any dupe or other products to replace this stuff

i use this whenever :
1. i just wanna be extra after i use my eyebrow pencil/pomade
2. i'm so lazy, so i will just apply this brow mascara

it does have a scent, but doesn't disturb me
the spoolie brush i great for fill in my eyebrow and its tail

if u willing to spend extra cash for a good eyebrow mascara, go for this stuff
if not, try to use nyx or maybe etude house

but still, the gimme brow is the best one imo

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this brow gel. It totally amps up the size of my brows. I don't usually use any other brow makeup with it. The only issue I have is the tube is so small, and I feel like I have to buy more every month when I use it daily.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this in #1 on my darkblonde brows and over other products just to set the brow and it works fine. But honestly I don't mind spending money on beauty products it's kinda my hobby but at 28 euro's lets be honest this is overpriced. And I think the Essence Make me Brow in the lightest shade is a pretty good dupe!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pricey but worth it! This has become my go-to one-and-done brow product. I have brows that are thick in some areas and sparse in others, and this brow product does a great job at tackling both areas. It has just enough pigment to fill in and bulk up the sparser areas of my brows yet not so much that I can overdo it and make my eyebrows look like they've been colored in with markers. The end result is always very natural looking and it lasts all day without smearing, smudging or flaking!

I love that the texture of this product is drier/more mousse like than a lot of the brow gels I've tried. That texture makes it easy to control where the product goes as it doesn't spread or move around during application. The packaging itself also helps on this point, as the wiper on the neck of the tube does a really good job at removing excess product. The applicator also helps you stay neat, as it's tiny with a pointed head that makes it easy to maneuver even the slimmest parts of your brow.

I can't say enough good things about the product. The only flaw I can think of (besides its price!) is that it only comes in three shades. This isn't an issue for me as Shade 3 is a perfect match for my brows, but I imagine that there will be plenty of people (particularly redheads) who won't be able to find an adequate color match for this product. The shade range seems like it'd work best for people with dark hair, brown hair and darker shades of blonde.

on 5/16/2017 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm not one to line my brows but this is great just to set them in place, define and it looks completely natural if used sparingly.
I have the color 5 and if complements my skin tone perfectly.
(Very dark hair) never looks harsh!

on 2/18/2017 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I tried this in Shade 1 - Light (blonde, cool). The color was actually lighter than my natural brows (I'm blonde, NC25), which was a first for me. I've never been comfortable with too dark or heavy eyebrows, the Joan Crawford/Madonna look doesn't suit me (although I am a fan of Jenna Coleman's taupe caterpillars). I like this product because it does stick to the brow hairs, like the mascara-wand type applicator. It's doesn't smear or rub off. However, it just coats the eyebrows and colors them, it doesn't really make a brow where none exists. If you're happy with what nature gave you, this is a nice, if expensive, product. If you need a bit of fill-in, keep looking.

on 2/4/2017 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an awesome brow gel for slightly sparse brows that need a little pigment and lift. I use this in the darkest shade which works best for my dark brown hair. I carefully scrape off the excess product on the side before letting the brush touch my eye brow because it's a wet formula that may weigh down the hairs instead. Overall, I find this easy to use and makes my brows look effortlessly natural and well groomed.

Pros:
- compact and small
- unique redesign packaging
- tiny brush for concise brushing
- lightweight gel fiber formula
- does not weight my brows down if excess is scraped off
- quick and easy to use
- long wearing
- pigmented enough

Cons:
- pricey
- not much color choice
- excess still needs to be scraped off
- fairly wet formula to work with

Love this product- I have very sparse brows and soft facial features, and the "instagram" brows don't look right on my face. Swiping this product a few times through my brows helps to define, darken and plump up the hair. Afterwards I go in with the Benefit Ka-brow to shape only in certain areas and I'm good to go. I have this in shade 3 and I have dark brown hair- prior to this was using Anastasia brow pencil in medium brown and brow powder in soft brown. The only thing I don't like is the product overflows when you put the wand back into the tube, so it overflows in the twist area and gets messy/wastes product. Other than that I am happy!

Popular Brows Products