BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

4.1

on 11/18/2017 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have been using this product for a long while and I love it for my brows ot fill in the sparce areas and make them look fuller and thicker .However I discovered a cheaper version from essence called "make me brow" it works just as well as the Benefit "Gimme brow " the wand is small and is able to get to the shortest brow hair adding some fiber to give the brows a soft fluffy thick look ,brows stays in place and looks well groomed without looking FAKE. if you are a normal person looking for something in the drug store for a more fuller look on your brows try any of these products from Benefit or essence you will love the outcome ..comment if you tried this product.

on 7/25/2017 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Super cute but overpriced (in Australia), it's a really nice brow product though, gives me very natural, full but not too full, brows.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is hands down my most favourite brow discovery this year. I know, Gimme Brow is not a new product really, but it is up there in price, so I was unsure whether it would make any difference at all.

This is not your typical brow gel; I would say that it is more like that cherry on top of a cake, if you know what I mean. Once you have filled in your brows with a pencil, you can use Gimme Brow right on top to add a bit more volume and define every little hair. If you are naturally gifted and have great brows, which might need a bit more definition, then you can use this brow gel alone and it will last all day. I talk more about how I use it here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/07/04/Products-Worth-The-Hype-Summer-2017) but all in all, I will be definitely buying it again.

Really enjoying this brow renaissance while it lasts for 2 reasons. One, when I was little I was ashamed of my brows and now I get to feel like they're cool. Always nice. Two, brows are really fierce and androgynous and I love the possibility that brow makeup adds to putting together your face. For me, makeup is best when allows you not just the ability to be beautiful but the ability to define beautiful and have control over your own idea of what beauty is. Brows hit that mark for me. I love this brow gel because It's never goopy, smudgy, chunky, or crunchy. It's flexible and rich and gives you amped up brows without looking messy or harsh. It doesn't feel like you're just applying mascara to your eyebrows. The little tube lasts forever, too.

on 1/24/2017 6:24:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I bought the mini version of this at Ulta, and I'm glad I gave it a try! The teeny brush is easy to maneuver, the color is just right (I can't read it off the tube, but when I repurchase I'll figure it out. It's taupe-y).

Here is my eyebrow story: I am in my mid-40s and I never bothered with my brows at all in my teens. Sometime in my 20s my mother held me down and made me pluck. And I continued with that until, about 10 years ago, it became unnecessary. Almost all the stray hairs were gone for good, and I had nice thin arched brows.

But you know how they say you can tell a woman's age by how she does her eyebrows? Totally true. So when fuller brows came back in style (at the same time mine were naturally thinning out from age), I decided to try a new approach. I've now tried powder, pencils, pencil pomade, and this Benefit product. All have worked well, but this is the easiest.

I don't need Groucho Marx (or Cara Delevigne) brows, but I think it really does frame my face and make me look younger when I define my brows. I will repurchase! I am glad they made this little mini available!

on 7/15/2016 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a nice product. I use medium/deep.

My biggest problem with this stems from the brush. It's too long, so when I apply, usually I go past my eyebrows and have to clean up. Usually the product goes on unevenly also onto the brush, which kind of makes application a pain.

Addit (7/8): I've found a similar product from Etude House for less than $8 USD. I think I'll try this instead next time!

on 4/7/2016 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favourite brow products. It's great for days when you just want a natural look. Comb this through your brows and you are good to go. I also use this along with a bit of my mac shadow in espresso and it finishes my brows off really well and keeps them in shape all day. I love the fact that the wand is so tiny, it makes it really easy to brush through your brows.

on 4/3/2016 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Since Benefit has re-released this product mid 2015, I have revised my rating upwards to a 5. There is now more product on the wand, it has more staying power, while the colour has remained natural looking. I'm very happy with it. The shade is great for ash/clean blondes, and those with light eyebrows. The application is generally not precise, but the advantage is it does look natural as a result. There is more product on the wand now so you can create a brow where there is none! Thanks benefit for making a good product amazing.

on 7/27/2015 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have lightly tanned skin and dark hair (in saying that, I also dye my hair lighter) so I use both the light/medium and medium/deep at the same time for the perfect colour for me. It lasts a while however I live in New Zealand and its $45 per tube which seems a bit excessive!

on 6/22/2015 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Benefit sure has a solid brow enhancing arsenal! I own the medium/dark shade and I use it on a daily basis to fill in my brows. For reference, I consider myself to have full but thin brows. I find that the small brush provides me enough control to thicken the look of my brows without any fuss in the morning. For special occasions I prefer a pot-type product (like a brow wax and powder) but for everyday this product is fantastic and fool proof! My brows last all day and have even survived several workouts. I would definitely recommend for those who want to try a brow enhancing product that doesn't require additional tools. Will definitely repurchase once I run out... although I've used mine for over 6 months and it's hard to tell if I'm anywhere near the end!

Popular Brows Products