BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great brow product, tiny wand with a nice shape to get the fibres really in there. Works best as the final brow product to set and seal everything in. I use it after my HG - e.l.f brow kit

on 11/21/2017 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The first time I bought this product, I thought it was great. It combs through each hair well, gives them a nice, natural tint and keeps them in place throughout the day. I have thin, long brow hair and I love the feathery look it gives them. BUT. The smell. Oh GOD THE SMELL. I bought it about 4 months ago and the first time I used it, I never noticed the smell or was bothered about it. But now it seems so much more concentrated I can't help but notice the horrible chemical-y stench. I've even had to wash the spooli wand with soap, but it's the actual product that stinks. Also, definetly way too overpriced for a tiny tube of brow gel. I would recommend the essence brow gel as a great dupe for less than half the price!

on 10/12/2017 11:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I definitely liked the product, I ordered a sample online when BeneFit was giving them out. I got the lightest shade, I'm fair skinned with pink/neutral undertones and freckles. The color was a little cool toned for me, but using it was absolutely effortless. It also stays extremely well throughout the day with me poking and prodding at my eyebrows absentmindedly during the day.
The main cons and reasons I won't repurchase are the following :

1 - Price.
32$ Canadian (+tax) for a tube is far beyond what I'm willing to pay for a brow peoduct when the essence dupe for this is under 5$ plus tax.

2 - Scent.
While some might not notice, I was weirded out and generally annoyed by the fact that this product is scented. I caught whiffs of it for about an hour after putting it on, even after it was dry. It just seemed strange that my brow product of all things needed to be scented.

3 - Handle shape
Personally I found the handle to be kind of awkwardly shaped. Mind you, I only have the sample size to work with. I can only assume the full size is easier to hold because it's bigger, but it still seems a bit awkward.

All in all the product itself is good and does the job, but I won't be springing for the full size.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this brow gel. It totally amps up the size of my brows. I don't usually use any other brow makeup with it. The only issue I have is the tube is so small, and I feel like I have to buy more every month when I use it daily.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good eyebrow products are so hard to find. Most of them smear of fade at some point in the day. I'm always struggling with pencils, not anymore! This is pretty much gonna look the same way all day as it did as when you put it on in the morning. It's very blendable and sticks good to brows and skin. My qualm is the spoolie brush is good, it just doesn't help getting precise lines, so I carry a brush to use to draw them on a bit better. Will keep buying!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this in #1 on my darkblonde brows and over other products just to set the brow and it works fine. But honestly I don't mind spending money on beauty products it's kinda my hobby but at 28 euro's lets be honest this is overpriced. And I think the Essence Make me Brow in the lightest shade is a pretty good dupe!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pricey but worth it! This has become my go-to one-and-done brow product. I have brows that are thick in some areas and sparse in others, and this brow product does a great job at tackling both areas. It has just enough pigment to fill in and bulk up the sparser areas of my brows yet not so much that I can overdo it and make my eyebrows look like they've been colored in with markers. The end result is always very natural looking and it lasts all day without smearing, smudging or flaking!

I love that the texture of this product is drier/more mousse like than a lot of the brow gels I've tried. That texture makes it easy to control where the product goes as it doesn't spread or move around during application. The packaging itself also helps on this point, as the wiper on the neck of the tube does a really good job at removing excess product. The applicator also helps you stay neat, as it's tiny with a pointed head that makes it easy to maneuver even the slimmest parts of your brow.

I can't say enough good things about the product. The only flaw I can think of (besides its price!) is that it only comes in three shades. This isn't an issue for me as Shade 3 is a perfect match for my brows, but I imagine that there will be plenty of people (particularly redheads) who won't be able to find an adequate color match for this product. The shade range seems like it'd work best for people with dark hair, brown hair and darker shades of blonde.

This is hands down my most favourite brow discovery this year. I know, Gimme Brow is not a new product really, but it is up there in price, so I was unsure whether it would make any difference at all.

This is not your typical brow gel; I would say that it is more like that cherry on top of a cake, if you know what I mean. Once you have filled in your brows with a pencil, you can use Gimme Brow right on top to add a bit more volume and define every little hair. If you are naturally gifted and have great brows, which might need a bit more definition, then you can use this brow gel alone and it will last all day. I talk more about how I use it here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/07/04/Products-Worth-The-Hype-Summer-2017) but all in all, I will be definitely buying it again.

on 5/15/2017 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm impressed with this! My brows are thin and sparse. I received 2 samples of this in a break in half container from beauty boxes. The first one was great, the second, an epic fail. When I had 20% off from Ulta, I purchased the full size, color 3, medium I think. I apply lightly, change to the tip for the tails of my brows, and go back and do one more swipe over the wider section. Pressure is crucial-start lightly! I like to keep a q-tip on hand to clean up any random glops. Then, after a few minutes I brush through with a clean brow brush. So cool! It seems to last a long time, and although it's pricey, it's difficult for me to get a pretty, bigger brow from a pencil.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was unprepared to like this--being unimpressed when it came out of the package. A very brush and it seems pricey for the amount. I got Medium and was worried it would be too reddish but--it's a neutral mid brown and though I have dark hair and brows, because my skin is fair, I never use the darkest brow shade. Well, it's very natural looking. Rather than filling in with powder, which is my normal method, it left my brows thicker but you can see hairs, not powder color behind them. Very effective. The small brush lets me do the ends of the brow where it's thinner and you want control. All in all, beats many brow products and works well.

Popular Brows Products