BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an amazing product if you have too light / too dark eyebrows for your complexion and would like to make brow hair a little fuller.
It makes hair look fuller, darker, glossier and healthier. It doesn't feel crunchy like an Anastasia brow gel.
Unfortunately, I'm blessed with sparse eyebrows and the brow hair that look downwards. Gimme Brow isn't enough to make my brow look decent, nor it can hold my brow hair in place (nothing except Givenchy Master brow does). Also, the product looks very odd if I try to put several layers. The end of each hair becomes the thickest part. Not a good look, I prefer clear gels.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The packaging on this is so cute but small. I feel like Shrek playing with Barbie's makeup. But that aside I really like this brow mousse and the tiny brush for easily filling in my brows. I use latisse nightly on my brows so I just need to fill them in slightly and comb them in place. If I use too much pencil or color I can look harsh or angry so just a light tint and hold is what I'm after. This product gives me that.

I bought it in blonde and even though I have medium brown hair with some highlights, that works for me. Again because I am after a very natural look. I can't comment on how long this little container will last. Before this I was using a gel by Mary Kay that was good for hold but was clear and wet so there was a crunch factor. After a year that tube is still going strong so if you want value look at that gel.

on 4/5/2018 4:49:00 PM

Love the applicator

on 11/21/2017 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The first time I bought this product, I thought it was great. It combs through each hair well, gives them a nice, natural tint and keeps them in place throughout the day. I have thin, long brow hair and I love the feathery look it gives them. BUT. The smell. Oh GOD THE SMELL. I bought it about 4 months ago and the first time I used it, I never noticed the smell or was bothered about it. But now it seems so much more concentrated I can't help but notice the horrible chemical-y stench. I've even had to wash the spooli wand with soap, but it's the actual product that stinks. Also, definetly way too overpriced for a tiny tube of brow gel. I would recommend the essence brow gel as a great dupe for less than half the price!

Really enjoying this brow renaissance while it lasts for 2 reasons. One, when I was little I was ashamed of my brows and now I get to feel like they're cool. Always nice. Two, brows are really fierce and androgynous and I love the possibility that brow makeup adds to putting together your face. For me, makeup is best when allows you not just the ability to be beautiful but the ability to define beautiful and have control over your own idea of what beauty is. Brows hit that mark for me. I love this brow gel because It's never goopy, smudgy, chunky, or crunchy. It's flexible and rich and gives you amped up brows without looking messy or harsh. It doesn't feel like you're just applying mascara to your eyebrows. The little tube lasts forever, too.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I really liked this product - was exactly what I was looking for. Brow mascara that shaped and added a coat of volume to my naturally existing (but light colored) brows. My only complaint is that it sometimes collects much too much product on the brush and it's rather expensive so I alternate between this product and my other brow stuff to save $$$$$$$

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was one of my first ever eyebrow products apart from using shadows on my eyebrows. The people in the shop said i didnt need a pencil seeing as my eyebrows were already a bit thick and were very well shaped so they handed me this and gave me a test. This product is amazing for people who just need to quickly fill in some bits and takes around 3 minutes to do instead of taking around 20 minutes just to fill in the tiny bits in your eyebrows.
Like i said i would recommend and will be repurchasing as it is perfect for finishing off my eyebrow routine

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was really excited to get a sample tube of this because I'd been wanting to try it, but it's not the kind of thing I wanted to sample from a gross tester. I fill in my brows with powder and then use a clear gel, and I was hoping this would take care of both of those tasks with 1 step. It did not. Although it worked OK as a gel, it didn't "add" anything to my brows and I still needed a powder to make them fuller. I also find a clear gel to be easier to work with because I don't have to worry about accidentally getting it on my skin outside of my brows. The tint in this is strong enough that if I do that with this product I then have to go in with a q-tip to take care of it. I'm glad I got to try this for free because I would have been very disappointed if I had paid the high price for this stuff.

Very lovely little product for on the go. The color is nice and it really does work like magic. I use this once I have filled my brows in with the brow wiz by ABH. This is great for adding volume and marrying the color of the pencil to my brow hair color if that makes sense. It really is the icing on the cake and helps make my brows look naturally full. I think it's kind of innovative in that regard. (Maybe how Benefit justifies the ridiculous price point...
Really though Benefit.... $24 for something 1/4 the size of a mascara tube. Get real) I probably will not repurchase and may try to find a cheaper alternative for this reason.

I read a review saying light/medium is for blondes/dirty blondes and the medium/dark is for everyone else. I have to disagree. I have deep mahogany hair and the light/medium works great. Even though my brow hairs are pretty dark naturally. I actually think the light/medium is more versatile than the other. But I guess brows are subjective ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I never used to care about my eyebrows. I would happily go months without touching them and let them get to a state of bushiness Frida Kahlo would envy. Sounds silly, but the whole process intimidated me.

I had been on the lookout for an easy, simple and natural eyebrow product that was pretty much idiot proof and this was exactly what I wanted! I was surprised at what a difference this product instantly made. One coat of this fills in the sparse areas in a very natural, gentle way and darkens the brows perfectly. The tiny wand gives you a lot of accuracy and control. The packaging is cute and simple. It lasts a very long time considering how small it is. The only downside I can think of is the lack of colour options but the brown suits me just fine. Hopefully more colours will be added at some point.

After buying this I found myself getting excited about doing my eyebrows as opposed to dreading it :') As much as I hate to admit it...mum was right...they really do frame the face.
So, if you're an eyebrow noob like I am or if you just want nothing more than a bit of definition whilst still looking natural then I highly recommend this. It's my staple.

Popular Brows Products