BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

Really enjoying this brow renaissance while it lasts for 2 reasons. One, when I was little I was ashamed of my brows and now I get to feel like they're cool. Always nice. Two, brows are really fierce and androgynous and I love the possibility that brow makeup adds to putting together your face. For me, makeup is best when allows you not just the ability to be beautiful but the ability to define beautiful and have control over your own idea of what beauty is. Brows hit that mark for me. I love this brow gel because It's never goopy, smudgy, chunky, or crunchy. It's flexible and rich and gives you amped up brows without looking messy or harsh. It doesn't feel like you're just applying mascara to your eyebrows. The little tube lasts forever, too.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I really liked this product - was exactly what I was looking for. Brow mascara that shaped and added a coat of volume to my naturally existing (but light colored) brows. My only complaint is that it sometimes collects much too much product on the brush and it's rather expensive so I alternate between this product and my other brow stuff to save $$$$$$$

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was one of my first ever eyebrow products apart from using shadows on my eyebrows. The people in the shop said i didnt need a pencil seeing as my eyebrows were already a bit thick and were very well shaped so they handed me this and gave me a test. This product is amazing for people who just need to quickly fill in some bits and takes around 3 minutes to do instead of taking around 20 minutes just to fill in the tiny bits in your eyebrows.
Like i said i would recommend and will be repurchasing as it is perfect for finishing off my eyebrow routine

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was really excited to get a sample tube of this because I'd been wanting to try it, but it's not the kind of thing I wanted to sample from a gross tester. I fill in my brows with powder and then use a clear gel, and I was hoping this would take care of both of those tasks with 1 step. It did not. Although it worked OK as a gel, it didn't "add" anything to my brows and I still needed a powder to make them fuller. I also find a clear gel to be easier to work with because I don't have to worry about accidentally getting it on my skin outside of my brows. The tint in this is strong enough that if I do that with this product I then have to go in with a q-tip to take care of it. I'm glad I got to try this for free because I would have been very disappointed if I had paid the high price for this stuff.

Very lovely little product for on the go. The color is nice and it really does work like magic. I use this once I have filled my brows in with the brow wiz by ABH. This is great for adding volume and marrying the color of the pencil to my brow hair color if that makes sense. It really is the icing on the cake and helps make my brows look naturally full. I think it's kind of innovative in that regard. (Maybe how Benefit justifies the ridiculous price point...
Really though Benefit.... $24 for something 1/4 the size of a mascara tube. Get real) I probably will not repurchase and may try to find a cheaper alternative for this reason.

I read a review saying light/medium is for blondes/dirty blondes and the medium/dark is for everyone else. I have to disagree. I have deep mahogany hair and the light/medium works great. Even though my brow hairs are pretty dark naturally. I actually think the light/medium is more versatile than the other. But I guess brows are subjective ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I never used to care about my eyebrows. I would happily go months without touching them and let them get to a state of bushiness Frida Kahlo would envy. Sounds silly, but the whole process intimidated me.

I had been on the lookout for an easy, simple and natural eyebrow product that was pretty much idiot proof and this was exactly what I wanted! I was surprised at what a difference this product instantly made. One coat of this fills in the sparse areas in a very natural, gentle way and darkens the brows perfectly. The tiny wand gives you a lot of accuracy and control. The packaging is cute and simple. It lasts a very long time considering how small it is. The only downside I can think of is the lack of colour options but the brown suits me just fine. Hopefully more colours will be added at some point.

After buying this I found myself getting excited about doing my eyebrows as opposed to dreading it :') As much as I hate to admit it...mum was right...they really do frame the face.
So, if you're an eyebrow noob like I am or if you just want nothing more than a bit of definition whilst still looking natural then I highly recommend this. It's my staple.

on 5/18/2015 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This little tube of color is just great- easy to apply, perfect color, no red. I've been on the hunt for the ideal brow product to fill in my aging, fading brows and this fits the bill. I've used pens, powders, pencils, waxes- they're either too red, too dark, too hard, too messy. Gimme Brow looks natural and I can make it as faint or intense as I like. I wish it weren't so danged pricey for such a little tube and I wish the tube cleaned excess off the spoolie a bit better- but I love it.

on 4/20/2015 2:36:00 PM

This is the perfect product for my dark but spare and somewhat ridiculous eyebrows. I overtweezed as a teenager so I don't have brows in some places where I should, either. This product is a total lifesaver - quick, perfect every single time, and looks very natural. It sort of "builds" your brows, too, since there are apparently fibers in the formula. The darker shade is a spot-on match for me - no ugly weird reddish colors or fading/smudging, either. Just awesome!

The price for the tiny tube really irritated me, but since it works so well and uses next to nothing, I will continue with using it.

on 12/27/2014 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have come back to this from Anastasia brand. The Medium/deep color is perfect for me without being obvious. No red undertones which is important. It gets the little hairs and stays on well. No flaky fallout after always brushing through with a little brush after application. Find no fault in the little brush as it goes on where you are pointing.

on 11/19/2014 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The ease of use of this product is what attracted me to it. I am new to doing brows and am not into the heavy dramatic brow look and this looked more natural to me. Unfortunately, after using for awhile, I am going to discontinue. One downside is that, like their mascara They're Real, it dries out in less than a month and is too expensive to buy each month for the results I get. I buy the travel size of mascara and can justify $10 a month for that, but $20 whatever for brows a month is more than I want to spend for what this does.

The other thing I realized after using for awhile is that the darker color is just too dark for me. I do have dark brown hair but this is just a few shades too dark. The lighter color is too warm for me and possibly slightly light although I think I could work around that with the correct undertone. It needs to be more ashy/neutral.

The other thing I did not like about it is that it is really not well designed for any precision fill in if you have small bald spots or uneven brows. It is good for overall darkening of the brows, but I am looking for evening out and shaping, not darkening, which looks heavy on me. If you want something quick to darken brows and fill in without precision spot application, this may be a good product for you. It just didn't work for my brow shape and color as well as I'd like. I am going to look at anastasia pomade and makeup forever gel next as I have liked some tutorials I have seen on those. In the meantime, I just use a rimmel pencil for quick fill in although I'm not really liking this either, at least I'm not shelling out for it each month. It is challenging to find more ashy cool toned brow products that aren't super dark.

Popular Brows Products