BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great brow product, tiny wand with a nice shape to get the fibres really in there. Works best as the final brow product to set and seal everything in. I use it after my HG - e.l.f brow kit

on 8/30/2017 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I received this in an Ipsy bag and fell in love. It gives shape to my small brows. Love the small bush applicator. It's a perfect match! I will purchase a the full size when I run out.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Loving this product so far! I literally bought it like three days ago and have been applying it on my eyebrows and making sure to use a concealer on top of my browns and a nice highlighter under my brow bone area. The results are so far so good. The benefit counter girl helped me out with shaping and getting the best brow look..

will buy if this product again.

on 12/25/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this is awful on me, its too cool for my skin tone, goes on patchy took it back today, NOT worth 23.00, im sticking to my 3.00 rimmel pencil.

on 9/6/2015 11:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Nothing has compared to what this product does to my eyebrows. I've always trimmed my eyebrows to the point where I went too far one time. Well this product was my savior! While I've been trying to grow them back, gimme brows has given me my old, full eyebrows! Gimme brows is definitely buildable but one coat usually does the job. The design of the brush is perfect to comb through and the gel in the formula helps my eyebrows stay in place all day. Once I run out or if my eyebrows grow back to full, whichever comes first, I will still buy this product again!

on 7/26/2015 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ahh, being blonde it was difficult for me to find a brow product that did not make my eyebrows too dark, and still looked natural. This product fit the bill! :D It fills in my brows, and makes it look really nice, yet not over the top. Really happy with this product and how long it lasts throughout the day :)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Really awesome brow tint and gel for an everyday look. I use this when I just want to look polished for the day and don't want a full eyebrow. I have sparse eyebrows, and this helps fill them in while looking natural.

P.S. It's not on here, but the ULTA brow tint that is supposed to be a dupe for this is NOT good at all. The product itself is way too thick and watery compared to GimmeBrow.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

A little pricy but worth it

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is seriously amazing. I fell in love with it the minute I applied it to my sparse brows. Fills in nicely and keeps them in place!

Popular Brows Products