BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this brow gel. It totally amps up the size of my brows. I don't usually use any other brow makeup with it. The only issue I have is the tube is so small, and I feel like I have to buy more every month when I use it daily.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the new packaging, but I first fell in love with this product years ago. THIS STUFF WORKS! if you have uneven, patchy, or thin brows. Try it. THIS STUFF IS MAGIC!!

on 2/4/2017 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an awesome brow gel for slightly sparse brows that need a little pigment and lift. I use this in the darkest shade which works best for my dark brown hair. I carefully scrape off the excess product on the side before letting the brush touch my eye brow because it's a wet formula that may weigh down the hairs instead. Overall, I find this easy to use and makes my brows look effortlessly natural and well groomed.

Pros:
- compact and small
- unique redesign packaging
- tiny brush for concise brushing
- lightweight gel fiber formula
- does not weight my brows down if excess is scraped off
- quick and easy to use
- long wearing
- pigmented enough

Cons:
- pricey
- not much color choice
- excess still needs to be scraped off
- fairly wet formula to work with

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makes defining my brows quick, easy and effortless. It's extremely portable, although I find it's not necessary to reapply throughout the day. It doesn't smudge or look cakey or over done.

on 10/7/2016 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This has really bad lasting power on my brows. Even layered over a pencil, my brows seem to fade after a couple of hours of using this! For the price, I would not recommend. I also have the Maybelline brow drama and even though that brush sucks, the formula is so much more long lasting than the gimme brow. I'll probably keep the brush just to use with the brow drama.

on 9/13/2016 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Such a pricey little thing. I used to hesitate before I decided to purchase this little baby. But I decided to give it a go. I mean like yolo. And I'm so glad I did!!! it make my ghostly face looks more defined. it makes my brows look fuller and like as if it already got a lot of hair going on there. This is like me finally finding a true love. And for a very tiny packaging, it almost lasts me a year (I don't know whether I'm allowed to keep it that long though)

on 9/5/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this stuff! My brows are really blonde towards the centre of my face and I hate filling them in with powders or pencils as it makes them slightly too harsh for my liking. This just coats and elongates the hairs so they look natural and my brows look so full and pretty!
I've been trying drug store alternatives, since the price of this is a bit excessive for such a tiny product, but I'm yet to find anything that can compete with this. To be fair, I probably only have to repurchase this 3/4 times a year and I use it daily, so overall it's not a huge cost for easy peasy brows that I love :)
Holy grail status!

on 4/15/2016 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very expensive product for its size, but the quality makes up for that. It is hands down the best eyebrow product I have ever used because, well, this does it all: it fills in, it intensifies and it holds hairs in place. All in one. Also, and this is very important, it looks very natural; I have the lighter shade and it is cool toned enough to look realistic. Sometimes light shades in brow products can be too warm toned and orangey. This one's perfect. Also it stays put until you remove it. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

on 4/7/2016 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favourite brow products. It's great for days when you just want a natural look. Comb this through your brows and you are good to go. I also use this along with a bit of my mac shadow in espresso and it finishes my brows off really well and keeps them in shape all day. I love the fact that the wand is so tiny, it makes it really easy to brush through your brows.

on 4/5/2016 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Waste of money and it's expensive, £18 for a tiny tube. This didn't do anything for my brows just set them like any other brow gel! Deffo won't be repurchasing!

Popular Brows Products