BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my favorite brow mascara so far
coverage is good, you can just build it imo
still can't find any dupe or other products to replace this stuff

i use this whenever :
1. i just wanna be extra after i use my eyebrow pencil/pomade
2. i'm so lazy, so i will just apply this brow mascara

it does have a scent, but doesn't disturb me
the spoolie brush i great for fill in my eyebrow and its tail

if u willing to spend extra cash for a good eyebrow mascara, go for this stuff
if not, try to use nyx or maybe etude house

but still, the gimme brow is the best one imo

on 10/12/2017 11:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I definitely liked the product, I ordered a sample online when BeneFit was giving them out. I got the lightest shade, I'm fair skinned with pink/neutral undertones and freckles. The color was a little cool toned for me, but using it was absolutely effortless. It also stays extremely well throughout the day with me poking and prodding at my eyebrows absentmindedly during the day.
The main cons and reasons I won't repurchase are the following :

1 - Price.
32$ Canadian (+tax) for a tube is far beyond what I'm willing to pay for a brow peoduct when the essence dupe for this is under 5$ plus tax.

2 - Scent.
While some might not notice, I was weirded out and generally annoyed by the fact that this product is scented. I caught whiffs of it for about an hour after putting it on, even after it was dry. It just seemed strange that my brow product of all things needed to be scented.

3 - Handle shape
Personally I found the handle to be kind of awkwardly shaped. Mind you, I only have the sample size to work with. I can only assume the full size is easier to hold because it's bigger, but it still seems a bit awkward.

All in all the product itself is good and does the job, but I won't be springing for the full size.

an easy go to brow product, quick and easy! lovin the formula and the packaging is adorable. But for this amount of product, its so damn expensive

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pricey but worth it! This has become my go-to one-and-done brow product. I have brows that are thick in some areas and sparse in others, and this brow product does a great job at tackling both areas. It has just enough pigment to fill in and bulk up the sparser areas of my brows yet not so much that I can overdo it and make my eyebrows look like they've been colored in with markers. The end result is always very natural looking and it lasts all day without smearing, smudging or flaking!

I love that the texture of this product is drier/more mousse like than a lot of the brow gels I've tried. That texture makes it easy to control where the product goes as it doesn't spread or move around during application. The packaging itself also helps on this point, as the wiper on the neck of the tube does a really good job at removing excess product. The applicator also helps you stay neat, as it's tiny with a pointed head that makes it easy to maneuver even the slimmest parts of your brow.

I can't say enough good things about the product. The only flaw I can think of (besides its price!) is that it only comes in three shades. This isn't an issue for me as Shade 3 is a perfect match for my brows, but I imagine that there will be plenty of people (particularly redheads) who won't be able to find an adequate color match for this product. The shade range seems like it'd work best for people with dark hair, brown hair and darker shades of blonde.

on 5/16/2017 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm not one to line my brows but this is great just to set them in place, define and it looks completely natural if used sparingly.
I have the color 5 and if complements my skin tone perfectly.
(Very dark hair) never looks harsh!

on 5/15/2017 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm impressed with this! My brows are thin and sparse. I received 2 samples of this in a break in half container from beauty boxes. The first one was great, the second, an epic fail. When I had 20% off from Ulta, I purchased the full size, color 3, medium I think. I apply lightly, change to the tip for the tails of my brows, and go back and do one more swipe over the wider section. Pressure is crucial-start lightly! I like to keep a q-tip on hand to clean up any random glops. Then, after a few minutes I brush through with a clean brow brush. So cool! It seems to last a long time, and although it's pricey, it's difficult for me to get a pretty, bigger brow from a pencil.

on 5/1/2017 6:42:00 PM

At 50 my brows are starting to thin and I love this product. I don't wear a lot of makeup and this goes on light but adds a lot of color without too heavy of a look. The small brush is nice and allows for easy, more precise application.

Love this product- I have very sparse brows and soft facial features, and the "instagram" brows don't look right on my face. Swiping this product a few times through my brows helps to define, darken and plump up the hair. Afterwards I go in with the Benefit Ka-brow to shape only in certain areas and I'm good to go. I have this in shade 3 and I have dark brown hair- prior to this was using Anastasia brow pencil in medium brown and brow powder in soft brown. The only thing I don't like is the product overflows when you put the wand back into the tube, so it overflows in the twist area and gets messy/wastes product. Other than that I am happy!

I just adore this product. I seriously can't live without it. For reference I'm around MAC NC15 and I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes and I can use Gimme Brow in shades 3 and 5. I've tried so many other brow gels before and this is definitely the best one. It tints, fills my brows and holds them in place all day long. It's pricey, but it lasts forever. A little goes a long way with this.

on 1/14/2017 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I cannot convey enough how much I LOVE this! I tried a bunch of eyebrow pencils and gels and this is definitely my favorite. My eyebrows are not thin but not super bushy either - I like them to look quite full and "important" although not Cara Delevingne style. I use this in 5 - the darkest shade - as my hair is very dark brown. I really like the brush, it is small and it makes the application very easy. In only one application my eyebrows already look way fuller, and with a second one I am able to achieve a more dramatic look. This is one of the things I love the most about Gimme Brow - you can go for a totally natural look or build it up a little. No one could tell I have tinted brow gel on, even if I go with the second application! It lasts all day and keeps your eyebrows in place. Totally recommend!

Popular Brows Products