BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by skin type : Combination
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.1

on 7/2/2018 1:06:00 PM

Best lasting and easier brow product. On a light makeup day, one and done

on 6/17/2018 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I’ve only recently discovered this fabulous brow product. As I’ve got older my mousey brown eyebrows have faded somewhat and I began looking for a brow product. I initially tried powder products but they were just so so and fiddly to use. This Benefit gel is amazing. The wand is tiny and I just brush the product through my brows giving them a boost in colour. It takes seconds and my brows are back.

on 4/1/2018 8:12:00 AM

Probably my fave brow mascara and I've tried a lot if them ..i have blonde hair and eyebrows and quite sparse
Easy use great buildable coverage great shade no.3 looks natural though I have to use a few coats
Only downside price ..expensive imo

on 1/27/2018 8:55:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Isn't for me. Find the product is really hard to apply to the brows without spreading all over your skin and it's very hard to get a good shape with it. Shade range didn't work well for me and my auburn hair either.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my favorite brow mascara so far
coverage is good, you can just build it imo
still can't find any dupe or other products to replace this stuff

i use this whenever :
1. i just wanna be extra after i use my eyebrow pencil/pomade
2. i'm so lazy, so i will just apply this brow mascara

it does have a scent, but doesn't disturb me
the spoolie brush i great for fill in my eyebrow and its tail

if u willing to spend extra cash for a good eyebrow mascara, go for this stuff
if not, try to use nyx or maybe etude house

but still, the gimme brow is the best one imo

on 10/12/2017 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I definitely liked the product, I ordered a sample online when BeneFit was giving them out. I got the lightest shade, I'm fair skinned with pink/neutral undertones and freckles. The color was a little cool toned for me, but using it was absolutely effortless. It also stays extremely well throughout the day with me poking and prodding at my eyebrows absentmindedly during the day.
The main cons and reasons I won't repurchase are the following :

1 - Price.
32$ Canadian (+tax) for a tube is far beyond what I'm willing to pay for a brow peoduct when the essence dupe for this is under 5$ plus tax.

2 - Scent.
While some might not notice, I was weirded out and generally annoyed by the fact that this product is scented. I caught whiffs of it for about an hour after putting it on, even after it was dry. It just seemed strange that my brow product of all things needed to be scented.

3 - Handle shape
Personally I found the handle to be kind of awkwardly shaped. Mind you, I only have the sample size to work with. I can only assume the full size is easier to hold because it's bigger, but it still seems a bit awkward.

All in all the product itself is good and does the job, but I won't be springing for the full size.

an easy go to brow product, quick and easy! lovin the formula and the packaging is adorable. But for this amount of product, its so damn expensive

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pricey but worth it! This has become my go-to one-and-done brow product. I have brows that are thick in some areas and sparse in others, and this brow product does a great job at tackling both areas. It has just enough pigment to fill in and bulk up the sparser areas of my brows yet not so much that I can overdo it and make my eyebrows look like they've been colored in with markers. The end result is always very natural looking and it lasts all day without smearing, smudging or flaking!

I love that the texture of this product is drier/more mousse like than a lot of the brow gels I've tried. That texture makes it easy to control where the product goes as it doesn't spread or move around during application. The packaging itself also helps on this point, as the wiper on the neck of the tube does a really good job at removing excess product. The applicator also helps you stay neat, as it's tiny with a pointed head that makes it easy to maneuver even the slimmest parts of your brow.

I can't say enough good things about the product. The only flaw I can think of (besides its price!) is that it only comes in three shades. This isn't an issue for me as Shade 3 is a perfect match for my brows, but I imagine that there will be plenty of people (particularly redheads) who won't be able to find an adequate color match for this product. The shade range seems like it'd work best for people with dark hair, brown hair and darker shades of blonde.

Very good product but very expensive. it's dupes have quite the same effects and are much cheaper.

on 5/16/2017 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm not one to line my brows but this is great just to set them in place, define and it looks completely natural if used sparingly.
I have the color 5 and if complements my skin tone perfectly.
(Very dark hair) never looks harsh!

Popular Brows Products