BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.2

on 9/15/2017 11:44:00 PM

Before I start, my brow background: My brows are pretty dark (I use Shade #3, the darkest one) and relatively thick. Sometimes the brow hairs have a mind of their own and like to go in different directions.

PROS:
- Shapes them beautifully and puts all the hairs perfectly in place
- The product stays put all day/night
- Doesn't feel crunchy
- Doesn't make my brows look TOO dense or overdone, but definitely would fill in sparser areas for thinner brows

CONS:
- Price
- Not a lot of shade options

Lastly, this isn't really a con for me but might be for some: this isn't going to give you an ultra sharp "Instagram brow" with any harsh lines. I personally like that about it but every person/look is different!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ok, so I'm really hesitant when it comes to my brows because I am absolutely paranoid about my brows being too drawn in and stuff so I was tentative to buy this but in all honesty this product is great. Because it's buildable I rarely go over the top with it and because it's not necessarily a brow gel my brows still feel like brows!

on 2/4/2017 1:29:00 PM

Love fast and easy

on 8/11/2016 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I never thought that such a little thing would bring me so much joy.

Yeah the colour range isn't super but you'll probably settle for it anyways. It's just so easy to love and so easy to use. Brows stay in place all day. When my brows are fresh I don't even use any pomade or pencil, just shape them with gimme brow.

It feels like this product lasts forever, and when it's all finished up and dry, the brush in it (as you may have seen somewhere on Insta) is totally bomb for trimming up your eyebrows, You can even keep the brush and use it with hairspray to tame your brows.

on 1/5/2016 1:16:00 PM

Love this product, very easy to use, gives you a very natural look and definitely keep stray hair in place.

on 9/11/2015 12:32:00 AM

This is the easiest way I have found to shape and fill in my brows. I like quick and easy, and this does it for me. I have purchased both colors, depending on my hair color of the month, and both worked well with my skin tone. It does work for sparse brows. My brows 'disappear' towards my temples, and this fills them. I have bought this product at least 5 times, and reach for it repeatedly over my powder brow products.

on 6/22/2015 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Benefit sure has a solid brow enhancing arsenal! I own the medium/dark shade and I use it on a daily basis to fill in my brows. For reference, I consider myself to have full but thin brows. I find that the small brush provides me enough control to thicken the look of my brows without any fuss in the morning. For special occasions I prefer a pot-type product (like a brow wax and powder) but for everyday this product is fantastic and fool proof! My brows last all day and have even survived several workouts. I would definitely recommend for those who want to try a brow enhancing product that doesn't require additional tools. Will definitely repurchase once I run out... although I've used mine for over 6 months and it's hard to tell if I'm anywhere near the end!

on 4/16/2015 4:20:00 PM

Mixed opinion on this product. When first using there was too much product on the brush, so it went on the clumps that could be brushed out but the tip isn't very accurate. Good staying power. Loved the colour. Not sure how long its supposed to last, I have it 3 months and its gone a bit dry, was thinking of adding a few drops of eye wash.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product has a lot of mixed reviews but for me it worked great. I have don't have THAT thin of brows but they are way to light in color so this really helps and it looks more natural than the Anastasia brow pen I used to use.

on 4/10/2015 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have thick well shaped brows so I never thought I needed this product.
But boy they look even better when I use it!
Super easy to use too, and fast application.
I wear glasses most of the time so it does a great job of keeping my eye area prominent and attractive!

Popular Brows Products