BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by skin type : Normal
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.3

on 3/16/2018 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite brow gel; it gives me more volume and color than the abh one and the darkest color is just right for me because it isn’t too cool toned or too warm toned. It lasts all day and keeps my brow hairs neat and in place while looking naturally bushy. I could apply this and use the slightly pointed end to draw an end to my brows without using any type of pomade for a natural brow look. The only thing I despise about this is the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I received this in my monthly Sephora subscription box in the fall and fell completely in love with this product. It is SO easy to use and gives me the exact look I want in seconds! No more messing with brow pencils or powders and brushes, etc. Of course I was beyond disappointed to find that it was discontinued when I went to buy the full size product. I tried Essence and did not like it. I am searching for a dupe and hoping that BeneFit will re-release this product. Why some moron would ever put this in their eyes is beyond me. It is a BROW product and it is AMAZING and I need it in my life. If anyone has found a comparable product (not Essence) that really works and is really very similar, please message me!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I was really excited when I heard this product is coming out. I over plucked in the 90s and with page browse get thinner as it is.
Sephora had the trial size for $12., 1.5 g of product.It’s half the price for half the product of the original size. I purchased shade #3 ( Medium). Shade #5 was too dark for me,even though I have very dark brown hair. I tried shade #5 at Ulta and it was way too dark for me.
I love the mini mascara – like applicator since it can really get into the tiniest of eyebrow hairs. The gel is a medium dark brown. No red or ash in it. My eyebrow stay in place and the color lasts all day. I definitely have more full yet natural looking eyebrows using this product. If you use a heavier hand you can get a more dramatic look. It’s easy to remove with one makeup cleanding wipe. You only really need a small amount so this product is going to last me a while. I will definitely repurchase.

on 9/15/2017 11:44:00 PM

Before I start, my brow background: My brows are pretty dark (I use Shade #3, the darkest one) and relatively thick. Sometimes the brow hairs have a mind of their own and like to go in different directions.

PROS:
- Shapes them beautifully and puts all the hairs perfectly in place
- The product stays put all day/night
- Doesn't feel crunchy
- Doesn't make my brows look TOO dense or overdone, but definitely would fill in sparser areas for thinner brows

CONS:
- Price
- Not a lot of shade options

Lastly, this isn't really a con for me but might be for some: this isn't going to give you an ultra sharp "Instagram brow" with any harsh lines. I personally like that about it but every person/look is different!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ok, so I'm really hesitant when it comes to my brows because I am absolutely paranoid about my brows being too drawn in, so I was tentative to buy this but in all honesty this product is great. Because it's buildable I rarely go over the top with it and because it's not necessarily a brow gel my brows still feel like brows!

on 2/4/2017 1:29:00 PM

Love fast and easy

on 8/11/2016 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I never thought that such a little thing would bring me so much joy.

Yeah the colour range isn't super but you'll probably settle for it anyways. It's just so easy to love and so easy to use. Brows stay in place all day. When my brows are fresh I don't even use any pomade or pencil, just shape them with gimme brow.

It feels like this product lasts forever, and when it's all finished up and dry, the brush in it (as you may have seen somewhere on Insta) is totally bomb for trimming up your eyebrows, You can even keep the brush and use it with hairspray to tame your brows.

on 1/5/2016 1:16:00 PM

Love this product, very easy to use, gives you a very natural look and definitely keep stray hair in place.

on 9/11/2015 12:32:00 AM

This is the easiest way I have found to shape and fill in my brows. I like quick and easy, and this does it for me. I have purchased both colors, depending on my hair color of the month, and both worked well with my skin tone. It does work for sparse brows. My brows 'disappear' towards my temples, and this fills them. I have bought this product at least 5 times, and reach for it repeatedly over my powder brow products.

on 6/22/2015 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Benefit sure has a solid brow enhancing arsenal! I own the medium/dark shade and I use it on a daily basis to fill in my brows. For reference, I consider myself to have full but thin brows. I find that the small brush provides me enough control to thicken the look of my brows without any fuss in the morning. For special occasions I prefer a pot-type product (like a brow wax and powder) but for everyday this product is fantastic and fool proof! My brows last all day and have even survived several workouts. I would definitely recommend for those who want to try a brow enhancing product that doesn't require additional tools. Will definitely repurchase once I run out... although I've used mine for over 6 months and it's hard to tell if I'm anywhere near the end!

Popular Brows Products