BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good eyebrow products are so hard to find. Most of them smear of fade at some point in the day. I'm always struggling with pencils, not anymore! This is pretty much gonna look the same way all day as it did as when you put it on in the morning. It's very blendable and sticks good to brows and skin. My qualm is the spoolie brush is good, it just doesn't help getting precise lines, so I carry a brush to use to draw them on a bit better. Will keep buying!

on 1/22/2017 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Swore by my Revlon pencil with gel wand until this. I LOVE this product! Fast, easy, dries quickly, buildable. Highly recommend this brow product!

It is awesome and makes defining my eyebrows easy peasy. It is a very small tube, before using this I used to buy a max factor waterproof mascara in a brown to define my brows. I use this alone or in conjunction with Benefit 's ka Brow which is also fantastic alone or together.

on 2/4/2016 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. This is definitely a must-have in my collection of brow stuff.

Packaging: 5/5
It's so cute and the size makes it easy to carry around anywhere for on the go (if I even need it, with this stuff!) The design is very cute. The wand is small enough that it doesn't get messy, but it's not so small that too much product gets concentrated on one small part of your eyebrow. You know what I mean? It doesn't clump. It distributes the product evenly, but if doesn't, you have a several seconds before it dries and sets to fix it.

Formula: 5/5
What's on the inside is what really matters! Benefit is really spot-on with this one. Again, it doesn't clump. And unlike my Anastasia brow gel, my eyebrows don't feel crunchy afterwards. The lasting power is good, too! It lasts 6 hours+ but it's easy to remove. When it starts to fade, it doesn't flake/smudge everywhere, it just gradually disappears. It sets my Anastasia brow wiz, and it's great. I can wear this alone and it's great. It just makes me put together.

Experiences: 5/5
No bad experiences. I haven't had this for a long time so I can't say if it gets dried up or now. However, I can quickly use this on my brows for a natural, yet thicker eyebrows. It literally takes a few seconds, and it's like magic.

Range: 2/5
The difference between Anastasia and the Gimme Brow, is the color range. Benefit only has 2 shades, so if your eyebrows aren't those two, well... I do hope they come out with other colors because I know it'll be a HG for many others. But, they did choose 2 pretty common shades.

Finished Look: 5/5
My brows looks put together even with just this on. It doesn't look like I put anything on, and looks natural. It fills in sparse spaces like a dream, although I don't have any major ones. It just makes my eyebrows look bolder and just... nicer! I get compliments from this stuff a lot. It stays put for a long period of time.

Overall: 5/5
Love love love this product! I really hate to say this but I like this better than the Anastasia brow gel. I'm the darkest shade. I hope this works just as well on you as it did to me. Xox, @tbhaudio on instagram

( I post background music/audios for beauty gurus who post makeup videos. So, if you wanna check it out that's cool! Again, it's @tbhaudio with no s at the end.)

I am returning this product to the store. The smell/scent is unacceptable and made my allergies worst. If you are allergic to rose scented or floral fragrances, this is not a good choice.
I have this on now and have been waiting for the smell to dissipate, but it is still going strong two hours after application. It is making me feel nauseated.
It is a shame because I do like the color for me..light/med. and it does fill out the brow quite naturally. Other brow gels really do look quite heavy and fake.
The price for such a small amount of product is another negative.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I know--the price is too high for the amount.

Here's the truth: It lasts a long time. I've had it for months, and it hasn't dried out like a mascara would. Also, it only takes a little bit.

I have very sparse brows. I still have to draw them on EVERY DAY. On my fancier days, I use Gimme Brow over my Brow Whiz pencil. On regular t-shirt days, I just use my Brow Whiz.

I will repurchase.

I have black hair...bought the lighter shade.

UPDATE: had this for months...still hasn't dried out...use it almost five days a week. I plan on trying off brands, but if they don't work for me, I'll buy this again.

UPDATE: STILL have the same tube....STILL use almost every day....STILL hasn't dried out. HG

UPDATE: I tried the Maybelline version with the crazy-ball brush. I also tried the Hard Candy version with the fibers. Neither one is as good as Benefit's product. Also, I tried on the darker version in Ulta...it looked even better than the lighter version I've been using. Realizing this, I recommend trying them on before you buy.

on 12/30/2013 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Fantastic product. I overplucked my eyebrows as a teenager and they have never grown back. I have tried the products to "grow" eye brow hair and I did get some colourless hair grow but have always had to use a pencil to fill in and give definition. I have tried various pencils, paint on creams and had even contemplated tattoos.
When I saw an advertisement in benefits shop window I went in to try, it is amazing, I have eyebrows again, I love it, and it's so easy and quick to use. I find applying from above works best so some wrist dexterity is needed. The reviews I read said they doubted it would work with little hair, but it does, it really does. I use the light/med and I also bought the med/dark for my daughter, who does have brows and it keeps her brows nice and tidy and dark. I can highly recommend gimme brows for older women with very thin eyebrows.

on 11/15/2013 12:43:00 PM

My brows are thinning & have a few grey hairs. I have tried several products & this is the best I have found. I am so excited to find something at last & plan to order more.

on 11/14/2013 10:38:00 AM

This product is not water resistant ...give it a try next time you are in a store.. put some on your hand and spray a little water on it and rub it... it comes off easily with little effort. I feel all brow products should be waterproof. As a makeup artist that is the first thing I do with all brow products, I see if they stand up to the water test... who wants their finished brows to rub off half way through the day from a little perspiration... just an observation.

on 11/10/2013 4:42:00 AM

Best eyebrow product ever! it looks so natural and beautiful , only bad thing is the price tag and maybe it could have a better packaging .

Popular Brows Products