benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.2

on 10/22/2018 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is amazing! It arrived today and I love it.
A few days ago I was in a store and the Benefit SA tried this on me. She used shade 3 and did one brow. She gave me the wand to do the other one myself. It is so easy to apply and looked great immediately. You can’t really make a mistake with it, which is good because I have no eyebrow shaping or pencilling in ability. I didn’t buy it there and then as I wasn’t looking for a brow product. I regretted not buying it tho. So I ordered it online.
I have medium thickness brows but a couple of areas are a bit sparse. This hides it and just makes my brows look so good and frames my face better. It does add the little fibres and volumise. It lasts, doesn’t smudge and looks so natural which is a must for me.
I will definitely buy again, I’m considering buying another just as backup!

on 10/22/2018 1:52:00 PM

Dang it, I didn’t want to believe the hype of these. But I love it. The packaging, the brush, the formula. It thickens your brows in such a naturally beautiful way, and work with or without a brow pencil. Seriously, I hate benefits marketing, I find it gimmick filled, and overall more towards teens. This product though (as well as all the Brow products I’ve bought from them) are very good, and well worth the price!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really enjoy Benefit brow products, I love the Browvo brow primer, High brow highlight pencil, Precisely my brow & goof proof pencils & Ready se brow 24hr clear brow gel. However, this product (Gimme brow) is not for me. I think it makes my brows look almost dirty & dusty and makes them very stiff. It also makes it almost impossible to touch up your brows through the day. I much prefer the 24hr ready set brow clear gel that just gives my brows a much prettier more groomed appearance. I first prime using browvo then use Goof proof in 3 to get a basic shape on the outer two-thirds of my brow then a mixture of shades 3 & 4 of precisely my brow to create tiny hair like strokes. Comb through then set with Ready set brow clear gel. I have naturally full brows but with a small scar on one brow. I Really dislike this product I would not re purchase.

on 7/2/2018 1:06:00 PM

Best lasting and easier brow product. On a light makeup day, one and done

on 6/17/2018 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I’ve only recently discovered this fabulous brow product. As I’ve got older my mousey brown eyebrows have faded somewhat and I began looking for a brow product. I initially tried powder products but they were just so so and fiddly to use. This Benefit gel is amazing. The wand is tiny and I just brush the product through my brows giving them a boost in colour. It takes seconds and my brows are back.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The packaging on this is so cute but small. I feel like Shrek playing with Barbie's makeup. But that aside I really like this brow mousse and the tiny brush for easily filling in my brows. I use latisse nightly on my brows so I just need to fill them in slightly and comb them in place. If I use too much pencil or color I can look harsh or angry so just a light tint and hold is what I'm after. This product gives me that.

I bought it in blonde and even though I have medium brown hair with some highlights, that works for me. Again because I am after a very natural look. I can't comment on how long this little container will last. Before this I was using a gel by Mary Kay that was good for hold but was clear and wet so there was a crunch factor. After a year that tube is still going strong so if you want value look at that gel.

on 4/1/2018 8:12:00 AM

Probably my fave brow mascara and I've tried a lot if them ..i have blonde hair and eyebrows and quite sparse
Easy use great buildable coverage great shade no.3 looks natural though I have to use a few coats
Only downside price ..expensive imo

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I received this in my monthly Sephora subscription box in the fall and fell completely in love with this product. It is SO easy to use and gives me the exact look I want in seconds! No more messing with brow pencils or powders and brushes, etc. Of course I was beyond disappointed to find that it was discontinued when I went to buy the full size product. I tried Essence and did not like it. I am searching for a dupe and hoping that BeneFit will re-release this product. Why some moron would ever put this in their eyes is beyond me. It is a BROW product and it is AMAZING and I need it in my life. If anyone has found a comparable product (not Essence) that really works and is really very similar, please message me!

on 1/27/2018 8:55:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Isn't for me. Find the product is really hard to apply to the brows without spreading all over your skin and it's very hard to get a good shape with it. Shade range didn't work well for me and my auburn hair either.

on 10/21/2017 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

I used this product for about a year and liked the results.
Pros:
Easy to use
Good coverage
Cons:
Color range is limited
Scent is quite strong, not a bad scent but annoying
Dries out too quickly