BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Filtered by skin tone : Other
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

3.8

It is awesome and makes defining my eyebrows easy peasy. It is a very small tube, before using this I used to buy a max factor waterproof mascara in a brown to define my brows. I use this alone or in conjunction with Benefit 's ka Brow which is also fantastic alone or together.

on 11/14/2013 10:38:00 AM

This product is not water resistant ...give it a try next time you are in a store.. put some on your hand and spray a little water on it and rub it... it comes off easily with little effort. I feel all brow products should be waterproof. As a makeup artist that is the first thing I do with all brow products, I see if they stand up to the water test... who wants their finished brows to rub off half way through the day from a little perspiration... just an observation.

on 11/10/2013 4:42:00 AM

Best eyebrow product ever! it looks so natural and beautiful , only bad thing is the price tag and maybe it could have a better packaging .

This is a new brow gel that has fibers to bulk up your brows and give them a fuller look. At this time it comes in 2 colors, light or dark. It looks like a mini mascara, however the wand is like an extremely short tiny mascara wand. It was 22.00 and you get a very small amount of product. That is the worst part. I wish for the price it was at least double the size. It really does work however, and grabs on to brows that are sparse, and add some color and volume similar to how mascara plumps up your lashes. the tricky part is that...you have to have absolutely no hairs that need to be tweezed as it grabs on to those as well, darkens and thickens unwanted hairs. I'm sure with practice that could be avoided, it just happens to me at this time since I am not used to using a product like this. I was using brow wiz and sometimes a powder. I think it may work better in combination with something else as using this alone doesn't provide as defined brows as pencil. I do like it and believe I would repurchase.

Popular Brows Products