BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.1

on 6/17/2018 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I’ve only recently discovered this fabulous brow product. As I’ve got older my mousey brown eyebrows have faded somewhat and I began looking for a brow product. I initially tried powder products but they were just so so and fiddly to use. This Benefit gel is amazing. The wand is tiny and I just brush the product through my brows giving them a boost in colour. It takes seconds and my brows are back.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an amazing product if you have too light / too dark eyebrows for your complexion and would like to make brow hair a little fuller.
It makes hair look fuller, darker, glossier and healthier. It doesn't feel crunchy like an Anastasia brow gel.
Unfortunately, I'm blessed with sparse eyebrows and the brow hair that look downwards. Gimme Brow isn't enough to make my brow look decent, nor it can hold my brow hair in place (nothing except Givenchy Master brow does). Also, the product looks very odd if I try to put several layers. The end of each hair becomes the thickest part. Not a good look, I prefer clear gels.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The packaging on this is so cute but small. I feel like Shrek playing with Barbie's makeup. But that aside I really like this brow mousse and the tiny brush for easily filling in my brows. I use latisse nightly on my brows so I just need to fill them in slightly and comb them in place. If I use too much pencil or color I can look harsh or angry so just a light tint and hold is what I'm after. This product gives me that.

I bought it in blonde and even though I have medium brown hair with some highlights, that works for me. Again because I am after a very natural look. I can't comment on how long this little container will last. Before this I was using a gel by Mary Kay that was good for hold but was clear and wet so there was a crunch factor. After a year that tube is still going strong so if you want value look at that gel.

on 4/5/2018 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the applicator

on 4/1/2018 8:12:00 AM

Probably my fave brow mascara and I've tried a lot if them ..i have blonde hair and eyebrows and quite sparse
Easy use great buildable coverage great shade no.3 looks natural though I have to use a few coats
Only downside price ..expensive imo

on 3/16/2018 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite brow gel; it gives me more volume and color than the abh one and the darkest color is just right for me because it isn’t too cool toned or too warm toned. It lasts all day and keeps my brow hairs neat and in place while looking naturally bushy. I could apply this and use the slightly pointed end to draw an end to my brows without using any type of pomade for a natural brow look. The only thing I despise about this is the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I received this in my monthly Sephora subscription box in the fall and fell completely in love with this product. It is SO easy to use and gives me the exact look I want in seconds! No more messing with brow pencils or powders and brushes, etc. Of course I was beyond disappointed to find that it was discontinued when I went to buy the full size product. I tried Essence and did not like it. I am searching for a dupe and hoping that BeneFit will re-release this product. Why some moron would ever put this in their eyes is beyond me. It is a BROW product and it is AMAZING and I need it in my life. If anyone has found a comparable product (not Essence) that really works and is really very similar, please message me!

on 1/27/2018 8:55:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Isn't for me. Find the product is really hard to apply to the brows without spreading all over your skin and it's very hard to get a good shape with it. Shade range didn't work well for me and my auburn hair either.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I was really excited when I heard this product is coming out. I over plucked in the 90s and with page browse get thinner as it is.
Sephora had the trial size for $12., 1.5 g of product.It’s half the price for half the product of the original size. I purchased shade #3 ( Medium). Shade #5 was too dark for me,even though I have very dark brown hair. I tried shade #5 at Ulta and it was way too dark for me.
I love the mini mascara – like applicator since it can really get into the tiniest of eyebrow hairs. The gel is a medium dark brown. No red or ash in it. My eyebrow stay in place and the color lasts all day. I definitely have more full yet natural looking eyebrows using this product. If you use a heavier hand you can get a more dramatic look. It’s easy to remove with one makeup cleanding wipe. You only really need a small amount so this product is going to last me a while. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great brow product, tiny wand with a nice shape to get the fibres really in there. Works best as the final brow product to set and seal everything in. I use it after my HG - e.l.f brow kit

Popular Brows Products