BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

on 4/5/2018 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the applicator

on 4/1/2018 8:12:00 AM

Probably my fave brow mascara and I've tried a lot if them ..i have blonde hair and eyebrows and quite sparse
Easy use great buildable coverage great shade no.3 looks natural though I have to use a few coats
Only downside price ..expensive imo

on 3/16/2018 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite brow gel; it gives me more volume and color than the abh one and the darkest color is just right for me because it isn’t too cool toned or too warm toned. It lasts all day and keeps my brow hairs neat and in place while looking naturally bushy. I could apply this and use the slightly pointed end to draw an end to my brows without using any type of pomade for a natural brow look. The only thing I despise about this is the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I received this in my monthly Sephora subscription box in the fall and fell completely in love with this product. It is SO easy to use and gives me the exact look I want in seconds! No more messing with brow pencils or powders and brushes, etc. Of course I was beyond disappointed to find that it was discontinued when I went to buy the full size product. I tried Essence and did not like it. I am searching for a dupe and hoping that BeneFit will re-release this product. Why some moron would ever put this in their eyes is beyond me. It is a BROW product and it is AMAZING and I need it in my life. If anyone has found a comparable product (not Essence) that really works and is really very similar, please message me!

on 1/27/2018 8:55:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Isn't for me. Find the product is really hard to apply to the brows without spreading all over your skin and it's very hard to get a good shape with it. Shade range didn't work well for me and my auburn hair either.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I was really excited when I heard this product is coming out. I over plucked in the 90s and with page browse get thinner as it is.
Sephora had the trial size for $12., 1.5 g of product.It’s half the price for half the product of the original size. I purchased shade #3 ( Medium). Shade #5 was too dark for me,even though I have very dark brown hair. I tried shade #5 at Ulta and it was way too dark for me.
I love the mini mascara – like applicator since it can really get into the tiniest of eyebrow hairs. The gel is a medium dark brown. No red or ash in it. My eyebrow stay in place and the color lasts all day. I definitely have more full yet natural looking eyebrows using this product. If you use a heavier hand you can get a more dramatic look. It’s easy to remove with one makeup cleanding wipe. You only really need a small amount so this product is going to last me a while. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great brow product, tiny wand with a nice shape to get the fibres really in there. Works best as the final brow product to set and seal everything in. I use it after my HG - e.l.f brow kit

on 11/21/2017 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The first time I bought this product, I thought it was great. It combs through each hair well, gives them a nice, natural tint and keeps them in place throughout the day. I have thin, long brow hair and I love the feathery look it gives them. BUT. The smell. Oh GOD THE SMELL. I bought it about 4 months ago and the first time I used it, I never noticed the smell or was bothered about it. But now it seems so much more concentrated I can't help but notice the horrible chemical-y stench. I've even had to wash the spooli wand with soap, but it's the actual product that stinks. Also, definetly way too overpriced for a tiny tube of brow gel. I would recommend the essence brow gel as a great dupe for less than half the price!

on 11/18/2017 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have been using this product for a long while and I love it for my brows ot fill in the sparce areas and make them look fuller and thicker .However I discovered a cheaper version from essence called "make me brow" it works just as well as the Benefit "Gimme brow " the wand is small and is able to get to the shortest brow hair adding some fiber to give the brows a soft fluffy thick look ,brows stays in place and looks well groomed without looking FAKE. if you are a normal person looking for something in the drug store for a more fuller look on your brows try any of these products from Benefit or essence you will love the outcome ..comment if you tried this product.

on 11/17/2017 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I must confess that when it comes to eyebrow mascara, by heart belongs to Maybelline's Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara. It's ball-topped brush is perfect to groom and fluff up my thick, long and feathery if not sometimes messy brows. Benefit's Gimme Brow has a more basic brush that has a habit of getting product on the skin under the brow hairs, something that I hate and I find nearly impossible with the ball brush from Maybelline.

It is a matter of taste really, as I prefer to keep my brows feathery, with one being able to see individual hairs all combed together to great thick, arched brows which is the effect given from Maybelline. Gimme Brow, on the other hand fills in the hairs with the fibers so after it is hard to see individual hairs which I thought I wanted but actually miss, making my brows almost look drawn on. I do love this product, however to fill in a single but noticeable area on each side of my brows where the longs hairs kind of clump together leaving spaces that almost look like scars in the way the skin shows through the brows. For the same reasons why people cut their grass - shorter grass looks thicker - I find my long eyebrow hairs can look less thick in some areas, a situation not to my liking.

Gimme Brows does a great job of filling these areas in a way that is seamless. For this reason I wear it every day to fill certain areas. All over would be too much for the feathery look I enjoy but I find this product the only thing that fills these areas without much effort. For those who want filled in brows without skin showing between their hairs will really appreciate the ease of the mascara as well, possibly becoming a HG brow mascara for them.

It is also worth nothing thatI love to use the ball from Maybelline to fluff out the hairs closest to between my eyes to get brows as close to Frida Kahlo as possible. The mascara brush from Benefit can't do this or it will smear all over my face, another reason why I use Gimme Brow to spot correct, but is does a great job at this and I will continue to but this for a very long time.

Popular Brows Products