benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.1

on 7/2/2018 1:06:00 PM

Best lasting and easier brow product. On a light makeup day, one and done

on 6/17/2018 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I’ve only recently discovered this fabulous brow product. As I’ve got older my mousey brown eyebrows have faded somewhat and I began looking for a brow product. I initially tried powder products but they were just so so and fiddly to use. This Benefit gel is amazing. The wand is tiny and I just brush the product through my brows giving them a boost in colour. It takes seconds and my brows are back.

on 4/5/2018 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the applicator

on 3/16/2018 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite brow gel; it gives me more volume and color than the abh one and the darkest color is just right for me because it isn’t too cool toned or too warm toned. It lasts all day and keeps my brow hairs neat and in place while looking naturally bushy. I could apply this and use the slightly pointed end to draw an end to my brows without using any type of pomade for a natural brow look. The only thing I despise about this is the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I received this in my monthly Sephora subscription box in the fall and fell completely in love with this product. It is SO easy to use and gives me the exact look I want in seconds! No more messing with brow pencils or powders and brushes, etc. Of course I was beyond disappointed to find that it was discontinued when I went to buy the full size product. I tried Essence and did not like it. I am searching for a dupe and hoping that BeneFit will re-release this product. Why some moron would ever put this in their eyes is beyond me. It is a BROW product and it is AMAZING and I need it in my life. If anyone has found a comparable product (not Essence) that really works and is really very similar, please message me!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I was really excited when I heard this product is coming out. I over plucked in the 90s and with page browse get thinner as it is.
Sephora had the trial size for $12., 1.5 g of product.It’s half the price for half the product of the original size. I purchased shade #3 ( Medium). Shade #5 was too dark for me,even though I have very dark brown hair. I tried shade #5 at Ulta and it was way too dark for me.
I love the mini mascara – like applicator since it can really get into the tiniest of eyebrow hairs. The gel is a medium dark brown. No red or ash in it. My eyebrow stay in place and the color lasts all day. I definitely have more full yet natural looking eyebrows using this product. If you use a heavier hand you can get a more dramatic look. It’s easy to remove with one makeup cleanding wipe. You only really need a small amount so this product is going to last me a while. I will definitely repurchase.

on 9/15/2017 11:44:00 PM

Before I start, my brow background: My brows are pretty dark (I use Shade #3, the darkest one) and relatively thick. Sometimes the brow hairs have a mind of their own and like to go in different directions.

PROS:
- Shapes them beautifully and puts all the hairs perfectly in place
- The product stays put all day/night
- Doesn't feel crunchy
- Doesn't make my brows look TOO dense or overdone, but definitely would fill in sparser areas for thinner brows

CONS:
- Price
- Not a lot of shade options

Lastly, this isn't really a con for me but might be for some: this isn't going to give you an ultra sharp "Instagram brow" with any harsh lines. I personally like that about it but every person/look is different!

on 8/30/2017 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I received this in an Ipsy bag and fell in love. It gives shape to my small brows. Love the small bush applicator. It's a perfect match! I will purchase a the full size when I run out.

on 7/25/2017 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Super cute but overpriced (in Australia), it's a really nice brow product though, gives me very natural, full but not too full, brows.

an easy go to brow product, quick and easy! lovin the formula and the packaging is adorable. But for this amount of product, its so damn expensive

Popular Brows Products