BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

on 4/5/2016 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Waste of money and it's expensive, £18 for a tiny tube. This didn't do anything for my brows just set them like any other brow gel! Deffo won't be repurchasing!

on 12/25/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this is awful on me, its too cool for my skin tone, goes on patchy took it back today, NOT worth 23.00, im sticking to my 3.00 rimmel pencil.

on 11/23/2014 10:42:00 AM

I have light brown brows, and they are quite thick. I purchased this in light-medium, thinking it would be a quick one-step substitute for filling in my brows and then using a brow mascara to help keep them in place. Unfortunately, it did not really work that way. I have some spots that need to be filled in, and this realty doesn't do that. But the biggest problem for me was the color. It looked like I had grey paint in my eyebrows, and it made the skin in my eyebrows flake.

on 4/21/2014 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

purchased this with high hopes because of all the raves on youtube and MUA boards. unfortunately this did not work for me at all. first of all, the smell. OOOOOH the chemical smell it gives off! i was walking around thinking "what the hell is that smell? did i step in some chemicals?" lawd no-it was my eyebrows! the wand is awesome, tiny and easy to control and this does work. it really gives you a "one step above totally natural" look. which is exactly the look i was going for because i just do not do my brows at all. i purchased med/dark for my black asian eyebrow hairs. one application looked great, second application? guess who's eyebrows took on a BLUE/GRAY tint to it? i ran back the next day to ulta and returned this. can someone please make a teeny weeny eyebrow brush like this with NO chemical smell and multiple colors?? so lets just say this worked, the smell could not be dealt with. and lets say there was no smell-nobody wants to walk around with gray/blue eyebrows ohkay. $22.00 for a very tiny tube-about the size of a vial of sample perfume. quite pricey.

this product is really difficult to get right. The medium dark is black. it has a horrible chemical smell to it. Also very expensive for the amount and quality. Wont repurchase this

I don't know about you but I didn't find anything special about this product.....Although it cam in a really cute packaging, it was disappointing. I thought it would fill in my brows and look natural...it did look natural as if it did not fill in my brows. I wish the applicator was a bit bigger cause it would have covered more surface area.

The only good thing about this product is that it kept my brow hairs in place.

I made my own version of this product by combining only two other products, which are clear mascara gel and a dark brown powder. Combine those two products and BAM, you have yourself an alternative.

on 1/20/2014 10:40:00 PM

I really hated this product. It makes brows look dusty and sticky. It's expensive and you get better results using styling hair gel. If you don't want messy eyebrows please avoid it.

on 1/3/2014 1:44:00 PM

This product is marketed as a brow-volumizing gel. I experienced zero volumizing effects after using this! My brows are medium/dark but sparse due to overwaxing in my teens and twenties. I need something to fill in the middle and tail and give the appearance of more hairs. That's what I thought the 'fibers' in this gel would do. Sadly no. This doesn't even qualify as a good brow gel because it didn't hold my brows in place either. It made them slightly darker. That is all. I'm returning ASAP.

on 11/22/2013 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Awful. Just awful. If you don't have close-to-perfect brows, don't waste your money. I bought this in medium/dark, which is a nice medium-deep cool brown. Now that the pro is out of the way, I can get to the cons. If you have any gaps in your brows, unruly hairs, or any other defect, this will not work. The tube is tiny and the brush is ridiculously tiny, which you'd think would lend itself to precision application. Wrong. It's still easy to get it on the skin around the brows. I didn't see any fibers, but the formula made my brows stick out, for lack of a better explanation, rather than lie flat. And the smell is ghastly--very strong fake-flowery--which I could smell long after applying it. (Now that's strong.) Why did I let myself be fooled by another Benefit product? I will be returning this and will not repurchase.

on 11/14/2013 10:38:00 AM

This product is not water resistant ...give it a try next time you are in a store.. put some on your hand and spray a little water on it and rub it... it comes off easily with little effort. I feel all brow products should be waterproof. As a makeup artist that is the first thing I do with all brow products, I see if they stand up to the water test... who wants their finished brows to rub off half way through the day from a little perspiration... just an observation.

Popular Brows Products