BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

4.1

on 10/12/2017 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I definitely liked the product, I ordered a sample online when BeneFit was giving them out. I got the lightest shade, I'm fair skinned with pink/neutral undertones and freckles. The color was a little cool toned for me, but using it was absolutely effortless. It also stays extremely well throughout the day with me poking and prodding at my eyebrows absentmindedly during the day.
The main cons and reasons I won't repurchase are the following :

1 - Price.
32$ Canadian (+tax) for a tube is far beyond what I'm willing to pay for a brow peoduct when the essence dupe for this is under 5$ plus tax.

2 - Scent.
While some might not notice, I was weirded out and generally annoyed by the fact that this product is scented. I caught whiffs of it for about an hour after putting it on, even after it was dry. It just seemed strange that my brow product of all things needed to be scented.

3 - Handle shape
Personally I found the handle to be kind of awkwardly shaped. Mind you, I only have the sample size to work with. I can only assume the full size is easier to hold because it's bigger, but it still seems a bit awkward.

All in all the product itself is good and does the job, but I won't be springing for the full size.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this brow gel. It totally amps up the size of my brows. I don't usually use any other brow makeup with it. The only issue I have is the tube is so small, and I feel like I have to buy more every month when I use it daily.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this in #1 on my darkblonde brows and over other products just to set the brow and it works fine. But honestly I don't mind spending money on beauty products it's kinda my hobby but at 28 euro's lets be honest this is overpriced. And I think the Essence Make me Brow in the lightest shade is a pretty good dupe!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good eyebrow products are so hard to find. Most of them smear of fade at some point in the day. I'm always struggling with pencils, not anymore! This is pretty much gonna look the same way all day as it did as when you put it on in the morning. It's very blendable and sticks good to brows and skin. My qualm is the spoolie brush is good, it just doesn't help getting precise lines, so I carry a brush to use to draw them on a bit better. Will keep buying!

on 8/30/2017 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I received this in an Ipsy bag and fell in love. It gives shape to my small brows. Love the small bush applicator. It's a perfect match! I will purchase a the full size when I run out.

on 9/15/2017 11:44:00 PM

Before I start, my brow background: My brows are pretty dark (I use Shade #3, the darkest one) and relatively thick. Sometimes the brow hairs have a mind of their own and like to go in different directions.

PROS:
- Shapes them beautifully and puts all the hairs perfectly in place
- The product stays put all day/night
- Doesn't feel crunchy
- Doesn't make my brows look TOO dense or overdone, but definitely would fill in sparser areas for thinner brows

CONS:
- Price
- Not a lot of shade options

Lastly, this isn't really a con for me but might be for some: this isn't going to give you an ultra sharp "Instagram brow" with any harsh lines. I personally like that about it but every person/look is different!

on 7/25/2017 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Super cute but overpriced (in Australia), it's a really nice brow product though, gives me very natural, full but not too full, brows.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I never did anything with my brows until my friend dragged me to a Sephora, plopped me down in a makeup station chair, and announced to the artist/salesperson that I didn't believe in brows. He then asked me some questions and considered my coloring before demonstrating this product (in 3) on me. My first thought was that it felt very wet, but after he applied it, it looked natural and was simple to apply. He had me try the same thing on my other eyebrow and it came out looking pretty much the same as the one he'd done. I really like to use this on days when I don't want a lot of makeup with just some lip color. I will probably repurchase this, but I also want to try the essence brow product that everyone says is a dupe for this. The essence product is so much cheaper, and I don't have a lot of money to be throwing around on name-brand products if a drugstore brand works just as well.

on 8/3/2017 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this brow gel! It really makes my brows stay put without feeling crunchy after long hours. Even when I layer my brows with the gel after a few hours, they don't turn goopy. Not to mention, the new small packaging makes it easier for me to travel with for a quick touch up. What I don't like is the fact that I get little amount for the price, and the color's a bit too warm since I use shade #5

an easy go to brow product, quick and easy! lovin the formula and the packaging is adorable. But for this amount of product, its so damn expensive

Popular Brows Products