benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.1

on 10/22/2018 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is amazing! It arrived today and I love it.
A few days ago I was in a store and the Benefit SA tried this on me. She used shade 3 and did one brow. She gave me the wand to do the other one myself. It is so easy to apply and looked great immediately. You can’t really make a mistake with it, which is good because I have no eyebrow shaping or pencilling in ability. I didn’t buy it there and then as I wasn’t looking for a brow product. I regretted not buying it tho. So I ordered it online.
I have medium thickness brows but a couple of areas are a bit sparse. This hides it and just makes my brows look so good and frames my face better. It does add the little fibres and volumise. It lasts, doesn’t smudge and looks so natural which is a must for me.
I will definitely buy again, I’m considering buying another just as backup!

on 10/22/2018 1:52:00 PM

Dang it, I didn’t want to believe the hype of these. But I love it. The packaging, the brush, the formula. It thickens your brows in such a naturally beautiful way, and work with or without a brow pencil. Seriously, I hate benefits marketing, I find it gimmick filled, and overall more towards teens. This product though (as well as all the Brow products I’ve bought from them) are very good, and well worth the price!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Oh man this stuff is amazing. I use it to fill in my brows and I actually use it to fill in spots and cover gray in my beard. It looks soft and natural, the color is spot on.

Its easy to use and I find it stays on all day without rubbing off. I took off one star because this is not a cruelty free product and I am trying to go more cruelty free. If Benefit went cruelty free this would be a staple in my kit/routine.

on 7/28/2018 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a nice brow gel for a bit of hold and color. The tiny brush is very precise and good for combing through individual hairs. I use shade 3 and it's a solid neutral medium brown that matches my natural brow color. I don't find it adds enough thickness for me to wear it alone, so I use this as a final touch over Anastasia's Brow Wiz in Taupe.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really enjoy Benefit brow products, I love the Browvo brow primer, High brow highlight pencil, Precisely my brow & goof proof pencils & Ready se brow 24hr clear brow gel. However, this product (Gimme brow) is not for me. I think it makes my brows look almost dirty & dusty and makes them very stiff. It also makes it almost impossible to touch up your brows through the day. I much prefer the 24hr ready set brow clear gel that just gives my brows a much prettier more groomed appearance. I first prime using browvo then use Goof proof in 3 to get a basic shape on the outer two-thirds of my brow then a mixture of shades 3 & 4 of precisely my brow to create tiny hair like strokes. Comb through then set with Ready set brow clear gel. I have naturally full brows but with a small scar on one brow. I Really dislike this product I would not re purchase.

on 7/2/2018 1:06:00 PM

Best lasting and easier brow product. On a light makeup day, one and done

on 6/17/2018 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I’ve only recently discovered this fabulous brow product. As I’ve got older my mousey brown eyebrows have faded somewhat and I began looking for a brow product. I initially tried powder products but they were just so so and fiddly to use. This Benefit gel is amazing. The wand is tiny and I just brush the product through my brows giving them a boost in colour. It takes seconds and my brows are back.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an amazing product if you have too light / too dark eyebrows for your complexion and would like to make brow hair a little fuller.
It makes hair look fuller, darker, glossier and healthier. It doesn't feel crunchy like an Anastasia brow gel.
Unfortunately, I'm blessed with sparse eyebrows and the brow hair that look downwards. Gimme Brow isn't enough to make my brow look decent, nor it can hold my brow hair in place (nothing except Givenchy Master brow does). Also, the product looks very odd if I try to put several layers. The end of each hair becomes the thickest part. Not a good look, I prefer clear gels.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The packaging on this is so cute but small. I feel like Shrek playing with Barbie's makeup. But that aside I really like this brow mousse and the tiny brush for easily filling in my brows. I use latisse nightly on my brows so I just need to fill them in slightly and comb them in place. If I use too much pencil or color I can look harsh or angry so just a light tint and hold is what I'm after. This product gives me that.

I bought it in blonde and even though I have medium brown hair with some highlights, that works for me. Again because I am after a very natural look. I can't comment on how long this little container will last. Before this I was using a gel by Mary Kay that was good for hold but was clear and wet so there was a crunch factor. After a year that tube is still going strong so if you want value look at that gel.

on 4/5/2018 4:49:00 PM