BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 44-55
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

on 4/1/2018 8:12:00 AM

Probably my fave brow mascara and I've tried a lot if them ..i have blonde hair and eyebrows and quite sparse
Easy use great buildable coverage great shade no.3 looks natural though I have to use a few coats
Only downside price ..expensive imo

on 5/1/2017 6:42:00 PM

At 50 my brows are starting to thin and I love this product. I don't wear a lot of makeup and this goes on light but adds a lot of color without too heavy of a look. The small brush is nice and allows for easy, more precise application.

on 10/1/2015 4:14:00 PM

I have really sparse brows and this is the best product ever for my brows! I have used the brow whiz and it's good but just looks a little too unnatural for me. But the Gimme Brow goes on easily and looks very natural. I love it! I recently started using the med/dark and go over it with the Loreal brow enhancer in the lightest shade. I would definitely continue to purchase this product.

on 2/5/2015 9:25:00 PM

I love this product! I had been purchasing a much more expensive brand online, which I loved, but it had product in both ends. One with a wand like this one, and the other end had a very slim brush like an eyeliner brush. I never used that one so it wasted product. I had no idea that Benefit had their own, much cheaper brand that grabs the tiny facial hairs. I realize it's still pricey but I was paying much more.

I use Retin-A on my brows and that increases those tiny short hairs like peach fuzz. Unfortunate for the rest of my face but it's an advantage on my brows. This product pulls those pieces up and colors them and they add much needed volume to my sad 50 year old brows. Maybe not what I had at 30, but a heck of a lot more than I had before using "Gimme brow" (and that other I mentioned).

My only complaint is I wish they offered a light red. My natural blond brows don't look as good with my newly dyed red hair as when I use my red Anastasia brow powder. I've been using that first and then this over it. Works okay but I'd prefer not to have to use two steps.

on 11/23/2014 10:42:00 AM

I have light brown brows, and they are quite thick. I purchased this in light-medium, thinking it would be a quick one-step substitute for filling in my brows and then using a brow mascara to help keep them in place. Unfortunately, it did not really work that way. I have some spots that need to be filled in, and this realty doesn't do that. But the biggest problem for me was the color. It looked like I had grey paint in my eyebrows, and it made the skin in my eyebrows flake.

on 3/27/2014 4:52:00 PM

This product is a RIP OFF in my opinion. I ordered it a while back from Sephora and was very disappointed when it came - mainly because of the size. It's the size of a sample tube of mascara, like what you would get in a free gift. For what it costs I think there should be more product. As for the actual product, I don't think it's any better than any other brow gels I have tried, so I will purchase a less expensive one going forward.

Works very well on my very lightly colored brows. It gives just enough color to define them but not make them too dark. Just brushes on and dries fast. Washes off easy with soap and water. It does not smear. The only thing negative is that I wish it did not cost 22 bucks! One tube lasted me about 3 months.

on 12/30/2013 7:48:00 AM

This is my on the go or streamline product when I'm in a rush. I have and love brow zing and Etude's pencil. However both require a bit of time and when I'm in a rush or need a fix this becomes my HG.

Even though I've got dark hair and brows I use the lighter formula. I just find it blends better and doesn't look artificial. It's a permanent resident on my on the go makeup bag. It's small compact and espcially if I'm going to have a long day or it's one of the allergy days where I've touched my face or sweated and have gaps this is a quick fix, no brow gel needed and the wear time is excellant! The design of the brush makes it easy to fill even the thinest of brows.

This has definitely earned a permanent spot in my collection

Popular Brows Products