BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by age: 44-55
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

3.9

on 6/17/2018 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I’ve only recently discovered this fabulous brow product. As I’ve got older my mousey brown eyebrows have faded somewhat and I began looking for a brow product. I initially tried powder products but they were just so so and fiddly to use. This Benefit gel is amazing. The wand is tiny and I just brush the product through my brows giving them a boost in colour. It takes seconds and my brows are back.

on 4/1/2018 8:12:00 AM

Probably my fave brow mascara and I've tried a lot if them ..i have blonde hair and eyebrows and quite sparse
Easy use great buildable coverage great shade no.3 looks natural though I have to use a few coats
Only downside price ..expensive imo

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I was really excited when I heard this product is coming out. I over plucked in the 90s and with page browse get thinner as it is.
Sephora had the trial size for $12., 1.5 g of product.It’s half the price for half the product of the original size. I purchased shade #3 ( Medium). Shade #5 was too dark for me,even though I have very dark brown hair. I tried shade #5 at Ulta and it was way too dark for me.
I love the mini mascara – like applicator since it can really get into the tiniest of eyebrow hairs. The gel is a medium dark brown. No red or ash in it. My eyebrow stay in place and the color lasts all day. I definitely have more full yet natural looking eyebrows using this product. If you use a heavier hand you can get a more dramatic look. It’s easy to remove with one makeup cleanding wipe. You only really need a small amount so this product is going to last me a while. I will definitely repurchase.

on 11/17/2017 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I must confess that when it comes to eyebrow mascara, by heart belongs to Maybelline's Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara. It's ball-topped brush is perfect to groom and fluff up my thick, long and feathery if not sometimes messy brows. Benefit's Gimme Brow has a more basic brush that has a habit of getting product on the skin under the brow hairs, something that I hate and I find nearly impossible with the ball brush from Maybelline.

It is a matter of taste really, as I prefer to keep my brows feathery, with one being able to see individual hairs all combed together to great thick, arched brows which is the effect given from Maybelline. Gimme Brow, on the other hand fills in the hairs with the fibers so after it is hard to see individual hairs which I thought I wanted but actually miss, making my brows almost look drawn on. I do love this product, however to fill in a single but noticeable area on each side of my brows where the longs hairs kind of clump together leaving spaces that almost look like scars in the way the skin shows through the brows. For the same reasons why people cut their grass - shorter grass looks thicker - I find my long eyebrow hairs can look less thick in some areas, a situation not to my liking.

Gimme Brows does a great job of filling these areas in a way that is seamless. For this reason I wear it every day to fill certain areas. All over would be too much for the feathery look I enjoy but I find this product the only thing that fills these areas without much effort. For those who want filled in brows without skin showing between their hairs will really appreciate the ease of the mascara as well, possibly becoming a HG brow mascara for them.

It is also worth nothing thatI love to use the ball from Maybelline to fluff out the hairs closest to between my eyes to get brows as close to Frida Kahlo as possible. The mascara brush from Benefit can't do this or it will smear all over my face, another reason why I use Gimme Brow to spot correct, but is does a great job at this and I will continue to but this for a very long time.

on 5/1/2017 6:42:00 PM

At 50 my brows are starting to thin and I love this product. I don't wear a lot of makeup and this goes on light but adds a lot of color without too heavy of a look. The small brush is nice and allows for easy, more precise application.

on 2/20/2017 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very pricey fiber brow gel but it sure does hold your brows in place. It is true that the wand is small and the product is not clumpy, it's well-made. Is it worth the money? Maybe. I have decent enough brows that I use a retractable pencil to fill in sparse areas and run a spoolie through them to blend but on occasion I like to use a brow gel to hold them in place. I can't justify spending the money on this for only occasional use but if you need a gel that has added fibres and use this daily it is a good product that comes in a variety of shades.

on 1/24/2017 6:24:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I bought the mini version of this at Ulta, and I'm glad I gave it a try! The teeny brush is easy to maneuver, the color is just right (I can't read it off the tube, but when I repurchase I'll figure it out. It's taupe-y).

Here is my eyebrow story: I am in my mid-40s and I never bothered with my brows at all in my teens. Sometime in my 20s my mother held me down and made me pluck. And I continued with that until, about 10 years ago, it became unnecessary. Almost all the stray hairs were gone for good, and I had nice thin arched brows.

But you know how they say you can tell a woman's age by how she does her eyebrows? Totally true. So when fuller brows came back in style (at the same time mine were naturally thinning out from age), I decided to try a new approach. I've now tried powder, pencils, pencil pomade, and this Benefit product. All have worked well, but this is the easiest.

I don't need Groucho Marx (or Cara Delevigne) brows, but I think it really does frame my face and make me look younger when I define my brows. I will repurchase! I am glad they made this little mini available!

on 1/22/2017 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Swore by my Revlon pencil with gel wand until this. I LOVE this product! Fast, easy, dries quickly, buildable. Highly recommend this brow product!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this product. I have fair hair and skin (blonde hair, eyebrows and lashes - and blue eyes). All my life I have wished for more defined brows. I've tried several Bobbi Brown products (Taupe eye shadow applied with a brow brush, and also their brow mascara), and I've been somewhat satisfied with the Chanel blonde brow pencil, which darkened them ever so slightly. But this product is THE BEST.

The color is perfect (dark blonde) and it goes on so naturally. It tints my brows in a way that is "my brows but better" and gives definition to my face. I'm so happy with the sample I got through a subscription service that I promptly bought it. SO HAPPY!

on 11/12/2015 12:38:00 PM

I bought and used the entire tube

PROS
Great nice small brush

CONS
Color was too dark

Dried out in 2 mo and started leaving flakes, had to replace

Expensive for needing a new tube every 2 mo

I now use BLINC and one tube lasts me 4 mo. The color is spot on. I went with one shade lighter. It has not started to flake after over 2 mo of use. I did have to wipe the brush a bit when I first started using it to remove exess product. The BLINC looks really natural. So, one tube for 4 mo is a good deal. I think these super small tubes dry out too fast

Popular Brows Products