benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 36-43
benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.5

on 10/22/2018 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is amazing! It arrived today and I love it.
A few days ago I was in a store and the Benefit SA tried this on me. She used shade 3 and did one brow. She gave me the wand to do the other one myself. It is so easy to apply and looked great immediately. You can’t really make a mistake with it, which is good because I have no eyebrow shaping or pencilling in ability. I didn’t buy it there and then as I wasn’t looking for a brow product. I regretted not buying it tho. So I ordered it online.
I have medium thickness brows but a couple of areas are a bit sparse. This hides it and just makes my brows look so good and frames my face better. It does add the little fibres and volumise. It lasts, doesn’t smudge and looks so natural which is a must for me.
I will definitely buy again, I’m considering buying another just as backup!

on 8/30/2017 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I received this in an Ipsy bag and fell in love. It gives shape to my small brows. Love the small bush applicator. It's a perfect match! I will purchase a the full size when I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was really excited to get a sample tube of this because I'd been wanting to try it, but it's not the kind of thing I wanted to sample from a gross tester. I fill in my brows with powder and then use a clear gel, and I was hoping this would take care of both of those tasks with 1 step. It did not. Although it worked OK as a gel, it didn't "add" anything to my brows and I still needed a powder to make them fuller. I also find a clear gel to be easier to work with because I don't have to worry about accidentally getting it on my skin outside of my brows. The tint in this is strong enough that if I do that with this product I then have to go in with a q-tip to take care of it. I'm glad I got to try this for free because I would have been very disappointed if I had paid the high price for this stuff.

on 5/26/2015 9:30:00 PM

I love thick brows.
I've been looking for a product that would look natural and enhance thickness. This product does this. The brows stay in place all day.
Sadly, the tube dries out far too quickly, making this product too expensive to replace so quickly.

I'm looking for a better alternative that does not dry out.
Any suggestions?

PROS: Great colour for dark brows. Good hold
CONS: Expensive. Dries out far too quickly.
PRICE: $28.00

on 3/8/2015 7:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

For reference: NW/NC25, neutral to warm skin tone, sensitive skin with broken capillaries on cheeks, combination skin (slightly oily t-zone). Medium to dark brown hair. Green eyes.

My eyebrows have a few tiny bald spots. A few bad professional brow jobs, a bit of self over plucking. I use medium/deep in this product. It adds richness to my brows but is definitely not overly dark (ie doesn't turn black). You need to be careful how much you apply as it can be goopy looking. Sometimes I rub the tip on a Kleenex to take extra product off. I often apply a brow powder first to fill in the few tiny bald spots and apply this gel lightly over my entire brow. This alone does not cover my tiny bald spots. Overall I'm very impressed with this product. I would repurchase.

on 11/29/2014 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Wow!! Love this stuff!! I have pretty good brows but I have a few sparse areas and this stuff makes my brows look GREAT! And it's so easy to use! I still have to fill in a bit closer to the inner brow because I have very few hairs but that's okay. It sticks to the hairs that exist, looks natural and lasts all day! I love it. I use this every day now and love that it only takes like 1 min or less to do my brows. Awesome. I use the blonde color and it matches well.

on 11/4/2014 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The best makeup purchase I have made in awhile. I stumbled across this at Ulta and wanted to try it mainly because I don't like fussing with eyebrow powder in the morning. My sis and I got hooked on Anastasia a few years back and have patiently grown out our brows after years of over waxing. The Anastasia powder makes my eyebrows itch like CRAZY and I never liked how the powder made my eyebrows look fake, but I needed something to fill in areas of my brows that are still growing out.

This product is amazing if you have a good amount of eyebrow to begin with (I stress this because my Mom who has very sparse brows tried this at the Benefit brow bar and it was a total flop for her. I think the key is having a good amount of brow to begin with and would def try it out in the store first). I use the medium/deep which is a true dark brown-it is slightly lighter than my brow color, but close. It takes only a few seconds to swipe on over the brow- I love the tiny mascara like wand, and it only takes a little. It's a dry gel that dries very quickly, fills in the brow with subtle color ( covers any gray brows awesomely) and does not make make my brows itch! I haven't touched my Anastsia brow powder since I bought this.

It is pricey for such a small tube, but I have had the tube for 3 months now and still have some left. If you have little time to mess with your brows in the morning, and want natural looking groomed brows this little workhorse won't disappoint!

Go to Google type in gimme brow and select images to see uploaded photos ;).

on 9/5/2014 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have a sad excuse for brows, being sparse and over plucked in my younger days. I have tried everything there is and while I did get good results with Anastasia products, it was a daily hit or miss as sometimes I didn't have the patience to get it right.

This gives instant and I mean instant brows. It somehow fills in the hairs and makes them look full. I suddenly get well groomed brows in 30 seconds. A miracle considering I don't really have anything to actually groom. I just hope they will release a warmer and bit lighter version of this as I am quite fair with strawberry blonde hair and I feel this is too ash and overpowering on my features. Nevertheless, I never expected to have brows that overpower anything so this instantly shoots high up the HG list.

Benefit, please, oh please make a warmer, lighter shade. Promise to but tens of it if you do.

on 6/16/2014 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite new product in a long, long time and my favorite brow makeup EVER. I have fine, fair brows that need to be coaxed into existence.

I've basically tried everything. This beats my stand-by, MAC's Lingering by a long shot- in that it adds volume to the brow- poofing them up a bit, in addition to darkening them. The medium shade is very neutral/ask toned, which is what I prefer.

But most of all. IT IS SO EASY TO USE. Like, 60 second brows. Yay Benefit! Home-run, Y'all!

on 1/6/2014 9:36:00 PM

I have sparse, light colored brows. I'm a brunette but somehow I have nearly blond brows and lashes. (Wish my leg hair was the same, but I digress.) I tried this for the first time this weekend and am hooked! I used it with an eyebrow pencil and it made a huge difference. My only complaint is that it can clump pretty easy if you use a little too much. I wouldn't use this alone, but that's because my brows are so sparse, they still need a little bit of shape to them.

Popular Brows Products