BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 36-43
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.4

I have a love hate relationship with Benefit products. The packaging and names are ultra cute but the products can be really bad. This is a great one. I use this when I don't wanna go all out on my brows. Just a few swipes and my brows are on point and stay put for the day.

This is the only brow product I've found that I actually like! I've used all types of fillers, gels, powders, brushes...Many reviewers commented that this product is not appropriate for those with thin or sparse brows. I completely disagree, as mine are both and Benefit's Gimme Brow gives the illusion of much fuller and thicker brows. I took off one lippie strictly for price. I purchased at Sephora for $24, which is super expensive in my opinion. That being said, the tube I'm currently using was purchased almost a year ago and I use it daily. I've also noticed some clumps, but they're easily remedied with a light swipe on a tissue before application.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this on a whim and while not disappointed in it, I'm not head over heels crazy about it. I use it in conjunction with their browzing set and the effect is great, natural and easy to do. Could I get this with another product most definitely so and once this is finished I'll probably check out the others, just because I'm a product junkie.

on 3/8/2015 7:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

For reference: NW/NC25, neutral to warm skin tone, sensitive skin with broken capillaries on cheeks, combination skin (slightly oily t-zone). Medium to dark brown hair. Green eyes.

My eyebrows have a few tiny bald spots. A few bad professional brow jobs, a bit of self over plucking. I use medium/deep in this product. It adds richness to my brows but is definitely not overly dark (ie doesn't turn black). You need to be careful how much you apply as it can be goopy looking. Sometimes I rub the tip on a Kleenex to take extra product off. I often apply a brow powder first to fill in the few tiny bald spots and apply this gel lightly over my entire brow. This alone does not cover my tiny bald spots. Overall I'm very impressed with this product. I would repurchase.

on 12/26/2014 11:47:00 PM

This is my go-to product for brows on hot summer days when I don`t want the crayons or powders to bleed on to my face AND for every day use when I have to do my make-up on the run. I`ve used both the medium and darker colors and both suit me, because my brows are darker than my hair, so there is a nice contrast with both colors.

The color simply lasts and lasts, even when I am at the beach or after a full day of work. I use Gimme Brows to build up my sparse and (yes, curse my stupid younger self!) over-plucked brows and give them volume. Then I follow up with the Suqqu liquid brow pen in 02 to shape and give definition. This stuff is magic and I don`t mind paying for it because those little tubes last and last. My eyebrows look great, and because the colors match fair skin and light colored hair, the end result is pretty natural.

Note: If you have sparse brows I would stay away from that other Benefit product, Brow Speed, I believe it`s called. It has very little tint and it`s mainly a brow wax. This one didn`t work for me and I ended up giving it to a friend who has fuller brows.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The issue with my brows isn't that they're sparse--they are actually far from it--but that I want to darken them a little, since they tend to appear washed-out next to my foundation. Gimme Brow fits the bill perfectly. Two color choices make it easy to decide which one you need--I chose the darker--though only two colors may not cover extremely light/dark brows. The tiny spoolie brush is the perfect size to apply it to my brows, and the formula colors enough without being too heavy. Plus it's really one step: no separate comb-through with another spoolie or brush required. I've never had a problem with it smearing or migrating either, even after a full day at work. Fantastic product!

on 6/16/2014 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite new product in a long, long time and my favorite brow makeup EVER. I have fine, fair brows that need to be coaxed into existence.

I've basically tried everything. This beats my stand-by, MAC's Lingering by a long shot- in that it adds volume to the brow- poofing them up a bit, in addition to darkening them. The medium shade is very neutral/ask toned, which is what I prefer.

But most of all. IT IS SO EASY TO USE. Like, 60 second brows. Yay Benefit! Home-run, Y'all!

Popular Brows Products