BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by age: 36-43
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an amazing product if you have too light / too dark eyebrows for your complexion and would like to make brow hair a little fuller.
It makes hair look fuller, darker, glossier and healthier. It doesn't feel crunchy like an Anastasia brow gel.
Unfortunately, I'm blessed with sparse eyebrows and the brow hair that look downwards. Gimme Brow isn't enough to make my brow look decent, nor it can hold my brow hair in place (nothing except Givenchy Master brow does). Also, the product looks very odd if I try to put several layers. The end of each hair becomes the thickest part. Not a good look, I prefer clear gels.

on 8/30/2017 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I received this in an Ipsy bag and fell in love. It gives shape to my small brows. Love the small bush applicator. It's a perfect match! I will purchase a the full size when I run out.

on 1/16/2017 9:12:00 AM

The Benefit gimme brow volumizing fiber gel is a small tube with a tiny spoolie brush that allows you to brush color onto your actual brow hair. It comes in three colors: light, medium, and deep. I have tried many brow gels and they never worked for me due to the fact that I have very sparse brows. I recently got my brows microbladed and I was told to buy a brow gel to darken up my existing brows to help them blend better. I didn't have high hopes for this product. I was wrong. I used to take 20-30 minutes doing my brows before the micrboblading. Now all I have to do is brush this through my brow hairs and in 5 minutes I have beautiful natural looking brows. I love the brush, its tiny and you can get it in the brows without making a huge mess which is great for those of us with thin brows. Once it sets, it doesn't move around and the color lasted a 12 hour nursing shift. I didn't have to worry about sweating a brow off. Now I can only go by my brows now that they are microbladed. It's a god send for me and I plan on buying a back up. The only cons is that the tube is tiny. You don't get a lot of product for $25. Other than that I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I think this is good but it dries up fast but I like the concept here is a demo & review

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makes defining my brows quick, easy and effortless. It's extremely portable, although I find it's not necessary to reapply throughout the day. It doesn't smudge or look cakey or over done.

It is awesome and makes defining my eyebrows easy peasy. It is a very small tube, before using this I used to buy a max factor waterproof mascara in a brown to define my brows. I use this alone or in conjunction with Benefit 's ka Brow which is also fantastic alone or together.

on 9/1/2016 9:37:00 PM

How is Benefit still not cruelty free??????? I think this is a genius product and like it, but will not repurchase (got as gift) and support animal testing companies.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

You can't go wrong with this product. Amazing staying power, gets the job done, makes the brows look full and the best is the color. This looks so natural after it is applied and I swear it stays all day. Fabulous product.

on 5/26/2016 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Try for a quick review. Fantastic. Great sized bristle brush for brows, tames brow's and set's them in place, long lasting,(not waterproof and I need a re-touch a few hours later), it blends in very well with my brow hair.

My only con's are more color's needed, (lighter for me and I'm sure much darker for others...not to mention perhap's a gray, auburn etc.) and the cost is ABSURD for such a tiny little tube of brow mascara, it's about the same price of a LancĂ´me mascara which is about 3 times the size.

As it stand now I would repurchase because it is so incredibly efficient when you only have a few seconds to tend your brows and for that reason it's a great friend, as you really can only use this,(granted you don't have over-plucked or shaved brows), alone without a pencil or powder. It's a great all in one and travel friendly. I am an eyebrow product lover and very finicky with brow products so, this get's high marks in my book. Still awaiting for European/American cosmetic co.'s to get on the Asian band wagon in the eyebrow product department.....They really blow everyone out of the water with the excellence in color's and presentation, use of products for brows. Cheers :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was really excited to get a sample tube of this because I'd been wanting to try it, but it's not the kind of thing I wanted to sample from a gross tester. I fill in my brows with powder and then use a clear gel, and I was hoping this would take care of both of those tasks with 1 step. It did not. Although it worked OK as a gel, it didn't "add" anything to my brows and I still needed a powder to make them fuller. I also find a clear gel to be easier to work with because I don't have to worry about accidentally getting it on my skin outside of my brows. The tint in this is strong enough that if I do that with this product I then have to go in with a q-tip to take care of it. I'm glad I got to try this for free because I would have been very disappointed if I had paid the high price for this stuff.

Popular Brows Products