benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by age: 36-43
benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.1

on 11/29/2018 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I use this after applying kabrow . I have very thin brows not much hair and this plumps up whatever hairs I have , it’s like mascara for your brows . I got a sample and purchased full size. Very satisfied. I’ve used Estée Lauderd version of this which is good too but this one lasts longer on my slightly oilier skin. With the ready set brow it lasts all day. Without it I get some smudging end of day it wears off.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I love this stuff. Been Using it for years. I never have a problem making my eyebrows look better and more even without looking fake. I do scrape off a little of the product on the brush against the inside of the bottle So there’s not so much going on at one time. I have tried other things. I’ve used pencils I’ve tried powders and I always come back to the this.

on 10/22/2018 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is amazing! It arrived today and I love it.
A few days ago I was in a store and the Benefit SA tried this on me. She used shade 3 and did one brow. She gave me the wand to do the other one myself. It is so easy to apply and looked great immediately. You can’t really make a mistake with it, which is good because I have no eyebrow shaping or pencilling in ability. I didn’t buy it there and then as I wasn’t looking for a brow product. I regretted not buying it tho. So I ordered it online.
I have medium thickness brows but a couple of areas are a bit sparse. This hides it and just makes my brows look so good and frames my face better. It does add the little fibres and volumise. It lasts, doesn’t smudge and looks so natural which is a must for me.
I will definitely buy again, I’m considering buying another just as backup!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an amazing product if you have too light / too dark eyebrows for your complexion and would like to make brow hair a little fuller.
It makes hair look fuller, darker, glossier and healthier. It doesn't feel crunchy like an Anastasia brow gel.
Unfortunately, I'm blessed with sparse eyebrows and the brow hair that look downwards. Gimme Brow isn't enough to make my brow look decent, nor it can hold my brow hair in place (nothing except Givenchy Master brow does). Also, the product looks very odd if I try to put several layers. The end of each hair becomes the thickest part. Not a good look, I prefer clear gels.

on 8/30/2017 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I received this in an Ipsy bag and fell in love. It gives shape to my small brows. Love the small bush applicator. It's a perfect match! I will purchase a the full size when I run out.

on 1/16/2017 9:12:00 AM

The Benefit gimme brow volumizing fiber gel is a small tube with a tiny spoolie brush that allows you to brush color onto your actual brow hair. It comes in three colors: light, medium, and deep. I have tried many brow gels and they never worked for me due to the fact that I have very sparse brows. I recently got my brows microbladed and I was told to buy a brow gel to darken up my existing brows to help them blend better. I didn't have high hopes for this product. I was wrong. I used to take 20-30 minutes doing my brows before the micrboblading. Now all I have to do is brush this through my brow hairs and in 5 minutes I have beautiful natural looking brows. I love the brush, its tiny and you can get it in the brows without making a huge mess which is great for those of us with thin brows. Once it sets, it doesn't move around and the color lasted a 12 hour nursing shift. I didn't have to worry about sweating a brow off. Now I can only go by my brows now that they are microbladed. It's a god send for me and I plan on buying a back up. The only cons is that the tube is tiny. You don't get a lot of product for $25. Other than that I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I think this is good but it dries up fast but I like the concept here is a demo & review

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makes defining my brows quick, easy and effortless. It's extremely portable, although I find it's not necessary to reapply throughout the day. It doesn't smudge or look cakey or over done.

It is awesome and makes defining my eyebrows easy peasy. It is a very small tube, before using this I used to buy a max factor waterproof mascara in a brown to define my brows. I use this alone or in conjunction with Benefit 's ka Brow which is also fantastic alone or together.

on 9/1/2016 9:37:00 PM

How is Benefit still not cruelty free??????? I think this is a genius product and like it, but will not repurchase (got as gift) and support animal testing companies.