benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 30-35
benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.2

on 7/28/2018 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a nice brow gel for a bit of hold and color. The tiny brush is very precise and good for combing through individual hairs. I use shade 3 and it's a solid neutral medium brown that matches my natural brow color. I don't find it adds enough thickness for me to wear it alone, so I use this as a final touch over Anastasia's Brow Wiz in Taupe.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this brow gel. It totally amps up the size of my brows. I don't usually use any other brow makeup with it. The only issue I have is the tube is so small, and I feel like I have to buy more every month when I use it daily.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a product that could be so great, but just falls a bit short of the mark. First of all, I love the teeny tiny brush! It is the perfect size and allows you to deposit the colored gel on just your brows, instead of on your brows and the skin all around them. It does seem to fill in a couple sparse spots I have but I still need to use a pencil on my really thin brow tails. I do love the natural look Gimme Brow provides. And the fibers in it are so small, you can't see them in your brows. On to the downsides..... Color selection is poor, only 2 shades. I use the dark shade on my dark brown brows but I feel that several more shades are needed. The wiper on the tube doesn't wipe enough product off the brush, which leads to product waste. And because the tube is so small any amount of waste is unacceptable. I also feel that the price is very high for such a tiny amount of product. I also wish it provided a bit more hold, as I notice my brows don't stay quite as shaped through the day as I would like. I have not noticed a strong chemical scent like some other reviewers have mentioned, the tube I have doesn't really smell like much of anything. I do like Gimme Brow but I don't think it's perfect. I'll probably continue to use it until I find something that works better.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this product! I have been filling in my brows for 10+ years now, and I've used everything from pencil, to powder, to gel. I like a somewhat defined brow, as I think it really polishes any make up look. However, with too much product, I think brows can end up looking "over-done". Prior to purchasing Gimme Brow, I was using Anastasia brow powder on top of a wax pencil then finished with a clear brow gel. This routine was working, but was quite a bit more time consuming than I would have liked. Also, the look this three step routine created was not a super natural look, which was what I really wanted to find: a natural, yet clean & defined brow. So I was immediately drawn to Gimme Brow when I saw it in Ulta. I don't have sparse brows, but they aren't full either. Gimme Brow really does create a natural yet defined look. It is super quick & easy to use as well. I use 2 coats, starting at the inner edge of my brow and working my way out. The brush makes it really easy to pin point any specific areas that might need filling in, as it is super small and tapered for maximum control. Another thing I really love is the staying power of the formula; even in the heat and humidity, Gimme Brow lasts all day, until I wash it off. Additionally, the formula doesn't get hard and crusty like some brow gels. My brows stayed soft to the touch, without product transfer on to my finger when I touch them. All in all, I am thrilled with Gimme Brow and finally feel like I have found my HG brow product. I do wish the tube was a little bigger, as I fill my brows daily, but so far it seems that a little bit does go a long way. I will FOR SURE repurchase! I'm not a huge Benefit fan, but they certainly stepped their game up with Gimme Brow.

on 9/16/2013 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love!!! I have relatively light brows and this product works to add some color and thickness without looking fake or caked! Great for those of us thatdon't like to take the time to draw on our brows. Highly recommended!

Popular Brows Products