BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Filtered by age: 30-35
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this brow gel. It totally amps up the size of my brows. I don't usually use any other brow makeup with it. The only issue I have is the tube is so small, and I feel like I have to buy more every month when I use it daily.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good eyebrow products are so hard to find. Most of them smear of fade at some point in the day. I'm always struggling with pencils, not anymore! This is pretty much gonna look the same way all day as it did as when you put it on in the morning. It's very blendable and sticks good to brows and skin. My qualm is the spoolie brush is good, it just doesn't help getting precise lines, so I carry a brush to use to draw them on a bit better. Will keep buying!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this in #1 on my darkblonde brows and over other products just to set the brow and it works fine. But honestly I don't mind spending money on beauty products it's kinda my hobby but at 28 euro's lets be honest this is overpriced. And I think the Essence Make me Brow in the lightest shade is a pretty good dupe!

on 7/25/2017 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Super cute but overpriced (in Australia), it's a really nice brow product though, gives me very natural, full but not too full, brows.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pricey but worth it! This has become my go-to one-and-done brow product. I have brows that are thick in some areas and sparse in others, and this brow product does a great job at tackling both areas. It has just enough pigment to fill in and bulk up the sparser areas of my brows yet not so much that I can overdo it and make my eyebrows look like they've been colored in with markers. The end result is always very natural looking and it lasts all day without smearing, smudging or flaking!

I love that the texture of this product is drier/more mousse like than a lot of the brow gels I've tried. That texture makes it easy to control where the product goes as it doesn't spread or move around during application. The packaging itself also helps on this point, as the wiper on the neck of the tube does a really good job at removing excess product. The applicator also helps you stay neat, as it's tiny with a pointed head that makes it easy to maneuver even the slimmest parts of your brow.

I can't say enough good things about the product. The only flaw I can think of (besides its price!) is that it only comes in three shades. This isn't an issue for me as Shade 3 is a perfect match for my brows, but I imagine that there will be plenty of people (particularly redheads) who won't be able to find an adequate color match for this product. The shade range seems like it'd work best for people with dark hair, brown hair and darker shades of blonde.

Love this product- I have very sparse brows and soft facial features, and the "instagram" brows don't look right on my face. Swiping this product a few times through my brows helps to define, darken and plump up the hair. Afterwards I go in with the Benefit Ka-brow to shape only in certain areas and I'm good to go. I have this in shade 3 and I have dark brown hair- prior to this was using Anastasia brow pencil in medium brown and brow powder in soft brown. The only thing I don't like is the product overflows when you put the wand back into the tube, so it overflows in the twist area and gets messy/wastes product. Other than that I am happy!

I just adore this product. I seriously can't live without it. For reference I'm around MAC NC15 and I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes and I can use Gimme Brow in shades 3 and 5. I've tried so many other brow gels before and this is definitely the best one. It tints, fills my brows and holds them in place all day long. It's pricey, but it lasts forever. A little goes a long way with this.

on 11/27/2016 4:10:00 PM

Wow. I'm 32 years old and I have blonde hair and sparse brows and I've tried to many products. I always end up frustrated bc they either come out over dramatic or whe color isn't too ashy and doesn't show up in photos. At last. Something that does everything so simply . This right here is all I'll ever need. NOTHING has given me the results this amazing product has. I barely have any eyebrows at all and I have tried promades and pencils and wax and powder. You name it. I just stopped in Ulta and asked a consultant what I could get that has fibers and she right away suggested this. She put some on me, I looked in the mirror and I got so excited. It looks flawless and real and even though it's on the pricey side for such a small tube, after the years of searching being over IM HAPPY! Highly suggest to anyone who has thin/light brows. Shade 01 and I'm so impressed. Just TRY if at ulta and if you don't love it don't buy it. You'll buy it tho.
Everyone keeps telling me Essence make me Brow is the exact same thing. I will go to target and purchase one bc it's only 2.99 VS the 24 I've spent on gimme brow.

on 7/15/2016 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a nice product. I use medium/deep.

My biggest problem with this stems from the brush. It's too long, so when I apply, usually I go past my eyebrows and have to clean up. Usually the product goes on unevenly also onto the brush, which kind of makes application a pain.

Addit (7/8): I've found a similar product from Etude House for less than $8 USD. I think I'll try this instead next time!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I really liked this product - was exactly what I was looking for. Brow mascara that shaped and added a coat of volume to my naturally existing (but light colored) brows. My only complaint is that it sometimes collects much too much product on the brush and it's rather expensive so I alternate between this product and my other brow stuff to save $$$$$$$

Popular Brows Products