BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by age: 30-35
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I received this in my monthly Sephora subscription box in the fall and fell completely in love with this product. It is SO easy to use and gives me the exact look I want in seconds! No more messing with brow pencils or powders and brushes, etc. Of course I was beyond disappointed to find that it was discontinued when I went to buy the full size product. I tried Essence and did not like it. I am searching for a dupe and hoping that BeneFit will re-release this product. Why some moron would ever put this in their eyes is beyond me. It is a BROW product and it is AMAZING and I need it in my life. If anyone has found a comparable product (not Essence) that really works and is really very similar, please message me!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great brow product, tiny wand with a nice shape to get the fibres really in there. Works best as the final brow product to set and seal everything in. I use it after my HG - e.l.f brow kit

on 11/18/2017 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have been using this product for a long while and I love it for my brows ot fill in the sparce areas and make them look fuller and thicker .However I discovered a cheaper version from essence called "make me brow" it works just as well as the Benefit "Gimme brow " the wand is small and is able to get to the shortest brow hair adding some fiber to give the brows a soft fluffy thick look ,brows stays in place and looks well groomed without looking FAKE. if you are a normal person looking for something in the drug store for a more fuller look on your brows try any of these products from Benefit or essence you will love the outcome ..comment if you tried this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this brow gel. It totally amps up the size of my brows. I don't usually use any other brow makeup with it. The only issue I have is the tube is so small, and I feel like I have to buy more every month when I use it daily.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good eyebrow products are so hard to find. Most of them smear of fade at some point in the day. I'm always struggling with pencils, not anymore! This is pretty much gonna look the same way all day as it did as when you put it on in the morning. It's very blendable and sticks good to brows and skin. My qualm is the spoolie brush is good, it just doesn't help getting precise lines, so I carry a brush to use to draw them on a bit better. Will keep buying!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this in #1 on my darkblonde brows and over other products just to set the brow and it works fine. But honestly I don't mind spending money on beauty products it's kinda my hobby but at 28 euro's lets be honest this is overpriced. And I think the Essence Make me Brow in the lightest shade is a pretty good dupe!

on 7/25/2017 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Super cute but overpriced (in Australia), it's a really nice brow product though, gives me very natural, full but not too full, brows.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pricey but worth it! This has become my go-to one-and-done brow product. I have brows that are thick in some areas and sparse in others, and this brow product does a great job at tackling both areas. It has just enough pigment to fill in and bulk up the sparser areas of my brows yet not so much that I can overdo it and make my eyebrows look like they've been colored in with markers. The end result is always very natural looking and it lasts all day without smearing, smudging or flaking!

I love that the texture of this product is drier/more mousse like than a lot of the brow gels I've tried. That texture makes it easy to control where the product goes as it doesn't spread or move around during application. The packaging itself also helps on this point, as the wiper on the neck of the tube does a really good job at removing excess product. The applicator also helps you stay neat, as it's tiny with a pointed head that makes it easy to maneuver even the slimmest parts of your brow.

I can't say enough good things about the product. The only flaw I can think of (besides its price!) is that it only comes in three shades. This isn't an issue for me as Shade 3 is a perfect match for my brows, but I imagine that there will be plenty of people (particularly redheads) who won't be able to find an adequate color match for this product. The shade range seems like it'd work best for people with dark hair, brown hair and darker shades of blonde.

Love this product- I have very sparse brows and soft facial features, and the "instagram" brows don't look right on my face. Swiping this product a few times through my brows helps to define, darken and plump up the hair. Afterwards I go in with the Benefit Ka-brow to shape only in certain areas and I'm good to go. I have this in shade 3 and I have dark brown hair- prior to this was using Anastasia brow pencil in medium brown and brow powder in soft brown. The only thing I don't like is the product overflows when you put the wand back into the tube, so it overflows in the twist area and gets messy/wastes product. Other than that I am happy!

I just adore this product. I seriously can't live without it. For reference I'm around MAC NC15 and I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes and I can use Gimme Brow in shades 3 and 5. I've tried so many other brow gels before and this is definitely the best one. It tints, fills my brows and holds them in place all day long. It's pricey, but it lasts forever. A little goes a long way with this.

Popular Brows Products