BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 18 & Under
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.4

on 1/27/2018 8:55:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Isn't for me. Find the product is really hard to apply to the brows without spreading all over your skin and it's very hard to get a good shape with it. Shade range didn't work well for me and my auburn hair either.

an easy go to brow product, quick and easy! lovin the formula and the packaging is adorable. But for this amount of product, its so damn expensive

I love this product! It sets the eyebrows in place all day and adds thickness to the hairs. You have to kind of wiggle it so it tints your skin as well. It looks really natural in my opinion and you can fluff it out with a spoolie if it's too dramatic for you!

on 6/11/2016 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

GO TO EYEBROW PRODUCT. I adore this and have been using it for years. It gives a very natural look but make sure to be careful of how much you apply when you first get it because their is a lot of product in the bottle and you may go a little over-board and make your eyebrows darker than you'd like. The product is a little pricey but i personally think it's worth it. It lasts a very long time and the application is easy and straight forward. Love this product! Highly recommend.

At the insistance of my friends, I agreed to try this product because I'd been having trouble with filling in my brows. Gimme brow made this so much easier!! Really great for people that want an easy, quick way to fill in your brows in a rush while still looking sleek and put together. Would definitely buy again!

on 1/8/2016 7:20:00 PM

I recently bought this product as I wanted to give myself more time in the mornings, as using a brow gel and brush was just taking me far too long. So, after some consideration, I decided to purchase benefit's "gimme brow". Firstly, this product is quite expensive, but because I haven't used it for a long time yet I don't know how long it will last - so I don't know whether or not it is good value for money yet. However, I have to say, this applies like an absolute dream! It has a very small brush so it is easy to control, also meaning that no excess product gets on the skin. The technique is very simple; firstly, you sort of 'backcomb' the brow hairs to add volume, then you smooth them back down again to give a polished look. This product lasts all day and gives a fairly natural look. One of the reasons I currently prefer this over pencils or gels is because these products can produce a 'sharpie' or 'scouse' brow which I am not really looking for. Overall, this is a great product to use!

on 11/29/2015 7:38:00 PM

I love this product!!! The formula is fantastic and the brush is superb, it's so tiny that you literally cannot make a mistake- it's almost fool proof. Just be sure to use light strokes when putting it on as it might appear too dark and unnatural.

on 6/7/2015 9:04:00 PM

I have fair skin and naturally pretty dark eyebrows, so it's pretty hard for me to find a product for my eyebrows that doesn't make them too dark. For years I had just been using a clear mascara gel on them to keep them in place because I had given up on finding something for my brows. The first time I went to Sephora instead of a salon to get my brows waxed, they used Gimme Brow on me and I absolutely fell in love with it. I use the darkest shade but It doesn't make my eyebrows too dark. It goes on lightly if you use light strokes but can easily be built up because it is highly pigmented. It is the BEST brow gel out there, and this is definitely a product I could not do without.

on 4/4/2015 3:09:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! It is hands down the best eye brow gel out there! It is very easy to apply and leaves you with full gorgeous, natural looking eye brows! I don't even have to use an eye pencil when using this! I absolutely love it. If you are looking for a natural look that fills in your eye brows stop right now and buy this! It is well worth it!!!

although this product is a little too pricey for a small bottle, it works wonders!! will definitely repurchase. i have a sparse excuse of brows but this elongates them and its super easy to apply when im in a rush! the colour suits my dark brows well. now i have lovely thick dark brows thanks to them! they look natural too, cant stress how much i love this enough. however, only con is that you must apply it carefully and not touch your eyelid with this as it stains your eyelid pretty quickly and hard to clean off. but overall its lovely!!

Popular Brows Products