BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.3

an easy go to brow product, quick and easy! lovin the formula and the packaging is adorable. But for this amount of product, its so damn expensive

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ok, so I'm really hesitant when it comes to my brows because I am absolutely paranoid about my brows being too drawn in and stuff so I was tentative to buy this but in all honesty this product is great. Because it's buildable I rarely go over the top with it and because it's not necessarily a brow gel my brows still feel like brows!

on 2/4/2017 1:29:00 PM

Love fast and easy

on 11/8/2016 8:06:00 AM

I LOVE THIS. Have repurchased it once. It's so amazing, makes your brows very fluffy and bushy. Since it's tinted, you can just use this when you're feeling low key. When you're doing full glam, you can follow up with other brow products like pomade, powder, or pencil.

on 10/27/2016 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I loved this! I got it in a Birchbox, and the sample had really cute packaging. This is my first brow mascara, and I though Benefit Cosmetics nailed it! The color (medium) is perfect for my brows (they are rather dark even though my skin is pale, and they are much darker than my hair). The wand looks like a mascara wand, but smaller, so the precision is wonderful. The wand is also made of wire and the bristles are soft, so it coats all the hairs but is very gentle on the face. It adds a natural but noticeable difference to my brows and lasts all day, keeping them nice. It feels okay on my face, sometimes a bit sticky but mostly a good texture. Overall, this would have to be my holy grail brow product, since the only problem I have with it is the price!

I love this product! It sets the eyebrows in place all day and adds thickness to the hairs. You have to kind of wiggle it so it tints your skin as well. It looks really natural in my opinion and you can fluff it out with a spoolie if it's too dramatic for you!

on 6/11/2016 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

GO TO EYEBROW PRODUCT. I adore this and have been using it for years. It gives a very natural look but make sure to be careful of how much you apply when you first get it because their is a lot of product in the bottle and you may go a little over-board and make your eyebrows darker than you'd like. The product is a little pricey but i personally think it's worth it. It lasts a very long time and the application is easy and straight forward. Love this product! Highly recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was one of my first ever eyebrow products apart from using shadows on my eyebrows. The people in the shop said i didnt need a pencil seeing as my eyebrows were already a bit thick and were very well shaped so they handed me this and gave me a test. This product is amazing for people who just need to quickly fill in some bits and takes around 3 minutes to do instead of taking around 20 minutes just to fill in the tiny bits in your eyebrows.
Like i said i would recommend and will be repurchasing as it is perfect for finishing off my eyebrow routine

on 2/4/2016 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. This is definitely a must-have in my collection of brow stuff.

Packaging: 5/5
It's so cute and the size makes it easy to carry around anywhere for on the go (if I even need it, with this stuff!) The design is very cute. The wand is small enough that it doesn't get messy, but it's not so small that too much product gets concentrated on one small part of your eyebrow. You know what I mean? It doesn't clump. It distributes the product evenly, but if doesn't, you have a several seconds before it dries and sets to fix it.

Formula: 5/5
What's on the inside is what really matters! Benefit is really spot-on with this one. Again, it doesn't clump. And unlike my Anastasia brow gel, my eyebrows don't feel crunchy afterwards. The lasting power is good, too! It lasts 6 hours+ but it's easy to remove. When it starts to fade, it doesn't flake/smudge everywhere, it just gradually disappears. It sets my Anastasia brow wiz, and it's great. I can wear this alone and it's great. It just makes me put together.

Experiences: 5/5
No bad experiences. I haven't had this for a long time so I can't say if it gets dried up or now. However, I can quickly use this on my brows for a natural, yet thicker eyebrows. It literally takes a few seconds, and it's like magic.

Range: 2/5
The difference between Anastasia and the Gimme Brow, is the color range. Benefit only has 2 shades, so if your eyebrows aren't those two, well... I do hope they come out with other colors because I know it'll be a HG for many others. But, they did choose 2 pretty common shades.

Finished Look: 5/5
My brows looks put together even with just this on. It doesn't look like I put anything on, and looks natural. It fills in sparse spaces like a dream, although I don't have any major ones. It just makes my eyebrows look bolder and just... nicer! I get compliments from this stuff a lot. It stays put for a long period of time.

Overall: 5/5
Love love love this product! I really hate to say this but I like this better than the Anastasia brow gel. I'm the darkest shade. I hope this works just as well on you as it did to me. Xox, @tbhaudio on instagram

( I post background music/audios for beauty gurus who post makeup videos. So, if you wanna check it out that's cool! Again, it's @tbhaudio with no s at the end.)

At the insistance of my friends, I agreed to try this product because I'd been having trouble with filling in my brows. Gimme brow made this so much easier!! Really great for people that want an easy, quick way to fill in your brows in a rush while still looking sleek and put together. Would definitely buy again!

Popular Brows Products