BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.2

on 1/27/2018 8:55:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Isn't for me. Find the product is really hard to apply to the brows without spreading all over your skin and it's very hard to get a good shape with it. Shade range didn't work well for me and my auburn hair either.

on 11/21/2017 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The first time I bought this product, I thought it was great. It combs through each hair well, gives them a nice, natural tint and keeps them in place throughout the day. I have thin, long brow hair and I love the feathery look it gives them. BUT. The smell. Oh GOD THE SMELL. I bought it about 4 months ago and the first time I used it, I never noticed the smell or was bothered about it. But now it seems so much more concentrated I can't help but notice the horrible chemical-y stench. I've even had to wash the spooli wand with soap, but it's the actual product that stinks. Also, definetly way too overpriced for a tiny tube of brow gel. I would recommend the essence brow gel as a great dupe for less than half the price!

an easy go to brow product, quick and easy! lovin the formula and the packaging is adorable. But for this amount of product, its so damn expensive

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ok, so I'm really hesitant when it comes to my brows because I am absolutely paranoid about my brows being too drawn in, so I was tentative to buy this but in all honesty this product is great. Because it's buildable I rarely go over the top with it and because it's not necessarily a brow gel my brows still feel like brows!

on 2/4/2017 1:29:00 PM

Love fast and easy

on 11/8/2016 8:06:00 AM

I LOVE THIS. Have repurchased it once. It's so amazing, makes your brows very fluffy and bushy. Since it's tinted, you can just use this when you're feeling low key. When you're doing full glam, you can follow up with other brow products like pomade, powder, or pencil.

on 10/27/2016 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I loved this! I got it in a Birchbox, and the sample had really cute packaging. This is my first brow mascara, and I though Benefit Cosmetics nailed it! The color (medium) is perfect for my brows (they are rather dark even though my skin is pale, and they are much darker than my hair). The wand looks like a mascara wand, but smaller, so the precision is wonderful. The wand is also made of wire and the bristles are soft, so it coats all the hairs but is very gentle on the face. It adds a natural but noticeable difference to my brows and lasts all day, keeping them nice. It feels okay on my face, sometimes a bit sticky but mostly a good texture. Overall, this would have to be my holy grail brow product, since the only problem I have with it is the price!

I love this product! It sets the eyebrows in place all day and adds thickness to the hairs. You have to kind of wiggle it so it tints your skin as well. It looks really natural in my opinion and you can fluff it out with a spoolie if it's too dramatic for you!

on 6/11/2016 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

GO TO EYEBROW PRODUCT. I adore this and have been using it for years. It gives a very natural look but make sure to be careful of how much you apply when you first get it because their is a lot of product in the bottle and you may go a little over-board and make your eyebrows darker than you'd like. The product is a little pricey but i personally think it's worth it. It lasts a very long time and the application is easy and straight forward. Love this product! Highly recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was one of my first ever eyebrow products apart from using shadows on my eyebrows. The people in the shop said i didnt need a pencil seeing as my eyebrows were already a bit thick and were very well shaped so they handed me this and gave me a test. This product is amazing for people who just need to quickly fill in some bits and takes around 3 minutes to do instead of taking around 20 minutes just to fill in the tiny bits in your eyebrows.
Like i said i would recommend and will be repurchasing as it is perfect for finishing off my eyebrow routine

Popular Brows Products