Expose Summer Bronze Self Tanning Mousse

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/19/2013 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product comes in a mousse form. When I first started using it, it come out of the bottle as a mousse and was quite easy to apply. It does have have a specific smell but not of a typical self tanner, it smelled like a combination of self tanner and hay. I personally liked its smell better than the smell of other similar products.

It did have noticable results the next morning, and this is a big deal for someone with very light skin. My skin usually turns from pink to light yellow after applying self tanners but this product actually made my skin, even my legs, look darker. The resulting tan had more green than orange hues in it so it looked quite natural. However, if you're fair-skinned, be extra careful when you're applying the product to avoid streaks, apply evenly and rub it in as much as you can, because it does make your skin darker.

A very big problem that I had with this product is that after a few (5 or so) uses, it didn't come out as a mousse any more. I shook the bottle, didn't hold it upside down or anything, it now only come out as a liquid, was very difficult to apply and make my skin look horribly streaky. I had to throw it out and waste most of the product which was a shame. I've never used a self tanner mousse before so I don't know, maybe it happens often? I need to try out another one to find out.

Compared to other self tanners that I've tried, it smelled more pleasant and had better results than most of them, it was also very affordable. However, I won't be repurchasing because I don't want to waste most of the product.