Sonia Kashuk Moisture Luxe Tinted Lip Balm

No Image

4.2

on 10/28/2017 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

For the last couple of winters this product in “Hint of Berry” has lived in my desk at work and been my default lipstick. The color is delightful and the formula is such I can quickly put it on without a mirror. It’s decently moisturizing. The packing is also really nice-the hand weight of the tube is fantastic.

Love this color! very smooth and buttery on the lips, nice on my pale complexion. Only complaint is wish it lasted longer on lips!

on 10/15/2013 4:23:00 PM

Let's start with the good. The packaging is pretty impressive. It's got a nice weight to it and feels like a quality product. The balm is lightweight and doesn't feel sticky or tacky on my lips.

The color doesn't really last well, which was disappointing, and for $9.00 I'd expect it to last a little longer.

The main reason I don't use this anymore and will not buy again was the overwhelming scent. It smells strongly of chemicals. It is very overwhelming.

I love Sonia kashuks products, but this one got thrown away. Boooooo.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I purchased because it was on clearance at Target. I had no idea how lucky I am to stumble upon this gem. The color I purchased was Hint of Berry. I do not detect a fragrance. The product applies fantastically to the lips. It simply glides on and gives a nice balance of pigment along with a very nice shine. This item is better than any other "lip balm" I own. It is not waxy, it moisturizes and give remarkable shine and color. I simply love this item. I must admit, I think $9.99 is a little steep considering I got it for $2.98. Like I said before....lucky find!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I received the Hint of Red shade in a recent swap.
I was amazed how easily this applied and felt on my lips. The color did not last as long on me as I would have liked..
The container itself is a bit heavy. Seems like it was made from some type of metal; expensive looking and very durable.

Popular Lips Products