Holika Holika My Dark Stealer

No Image

1 review

THE best eye cream, by far, that I have found for my undereye circles. I have literally tried just about every eye cream on the market targeting dark circles and never found something that I loved or that REALLY worked. Some of them were ok, some of them worked for a while, and many were just useless. I have dark purple undereye circles that frequently look like bruises or black eyes against my fair skin. Part of it is hereditary, part of it is seasonal allergies. Either way, it's been a lifelong problem for me with many products tried.

I was in a local Asian mall here called Pacific Mall and wandered into Holika Holika, an awesome new Korean skincare and makeup line with the best packaging and creative products I've probably ever seen. I'm Canadian and Japanese and Korean skincare was a whole new and VERY exciting world to me (I've since become obsessed). I ended up picking up TONS of products (which I will try review since it seems reviews are hard to come by for this brand in "the West") and didn't have the highest hopes for My Dark Stealer, their eye cream that *specifically* targets dark circles.

It's creamy and not heavy but it's not lightweight either. It's suitable for night or day (I wear it under concealor and don't have any issues) and absorbs fairly quickly but it might be heavy for some. But after about two days, OH MY, my dark circles were NOTICEABLY better. They went from deep purple/black to a significantly lighter bluish tone and now, 2 months later, I use this daily (sometimes twice) and there is a marked improvement. I wouldn't say this have gotten rid of them (no product can do that) but for me, after years of struggling, the difference is clear, The tired look from the circles is gone. Almost no puffiness. And they are no longer purple. Please note--they are still there, don't except a miracle unless you do injectible filler--but this is an AMAZING product. I will buy and buy and buy again.